• We have updated our Community Code of Conduct. Please read through the new rules for the forum that are an integral part of Paradox Interactive’s User Agreement.
Watching the flow of maps on the first page is disorienting...

...but I'm glad we've got 20 turns under our belt and no clear victor.

Well its about time someone wiped out those russians. A bit ironic, though, considering the new British diplomat.

I demand that you also paint the French Balearic Islands a different colour :mad:

I would like to point out that I will be out of net connection from Friday 17:00 GMT to Sunday about 01:00 GMT. I will be able to send orders, but I won't be able to PMicate.

I have to point out...having two active junior diplomats has made this game much more enjoyable. Every turn there's at least a little discussion to be had, even when there's not a lot of diplomacy to be done.

Thanks, reis and xensphere.

I have to point out...having two active junior diplomats has made this game much more enjoyable. Every turn there's at least a little discussion to be had, even when there's not a lot of diplomacy to be done.

Will it still be enjoyable when your country is a smouldering wreck?

Are you suggesting I now shorten movement phases to 24 hours, considering that the world is practically in a state of total war?

Last edited:
Are you suggesting I now shorten movement phases to 24 hours, considering that the world is practically in a state of total war?

Please don't. There is still plenty of diplomacy to be done, coordination to be had.

Maybe in a few years we'll be ready for 24 hour turns, but not now.

Also, I'll be traveling to Hong Kong next Tuesday through Sunday and so will be relying heavily on the Austro-Hungarian General Staff to keep our "peace-keeping" machine running smoothly and on schedule.

Will it still be enjoyable when your country is a smouldering wreck?

Probably. I had a splendid time writing RP posts during France's death throes and when Turkey was on the brink.

I hope you will find similar narrative inspiration.

Please don't. There is still plenty of diplomacy to be done, coordination to be had.

Maybe in a few years we'll be ready for 24 hour turns, but not now.

Also, I'll be traveling to Hong Kong next Tuesday through Sunday and so will be relying heavily on the Austro-Hungarian General Staff to keep our "peace-keeping" machine running smoothly and on schedule.

Hmph. Okay.

Bagricula said:
Probably. I had a splendid time writing RP posts during France's death throes and when Turkey was on the brink.

I was considering writing something, similar to what I wrote here, here and here (scroll down).

But then I got told off for editorializing by TheExecuter, and I thought, awww... perhaps not....

Last edited:

Don't be too disappointed if the muses don't speak to me: I'm not usually very good at improvisation, and I've no experience at losing.

Deadline!

Austrian Build Order

Build an Army in Vienna

British Disband Order

Disband the Army in Paris

Italian Build Order

Build an Army in Venice

German Disband Order

Disband the Fleet in Denmark

1910fallwinter.jpg

Thus ends the year 1910. We now continue to the Movement and Diplomacy Phase, Spring, 1911. The deadline for orders shall be 07:00 GMT, the 4th of December, 48 hours from now.