• We have updated our Community Code of Conduct. Please read through the new rules for the forum that are an integral part of Paradox Interactive’s User Agreement.
Hey, I think there is a naming error in the board. There are two Tyrs, Tyrolia and the Tyrrehenian sea. I checked other maps and it seems the sea should be TYS.

Yes, there are. But I can't think of any situation where it would be a problem.

Russia still has the Solovetsky Islands and France still has the Balearic Islands. Good to see our heritage survive.

Deadline!

Italian Move Orders

A Alb S A Gre - Ser
F Ion - Aeg
F Nap - Ion

F Tyr S F Nap - Ion
A Mar S A Ruh - Bur

Austrian Move Orders

A Vie - Bud
A Gal S A Vie - Bud
A Gre-Ser
A Tri S A Gre - Ser

Ottoman Move Orders

F Sev to Bla
A Bud to Ser
A Rum support A Bud to Ser
A Bul to Gre
F Aeg support A Bul to Gre
F Eas to Ion

German Move Orders

F Nwy - Nth
F Ska S F Nwy - Nth
F Den S F Nwy - Nth
F Hel S F Nwy - Nth
Hol - Bel
A Kie S F A Mun - Rur
A Mun - Ruh
A Sil - Mun
A Stp - Nwy
A War H

British Move Orders

A Ruh move to Bur.
F Spa nc hold.
F Nth move to Norway.
F Nrg support F Nth move to Norway.
F Bel hold.
F Eng move to Lon.
F Bre move to Eng.
A Yor hold.

The Ottoman Army in Budapest is dislodged. With no viable avenue of retreat, the army surrenders, and is disbanded by force.

The British Fleet patrolling the North Sea is dislodged by an attacking German armada and is forced to retreat in disarray to Edinborough, the only available avenue of retreat.

Before

1907spring.jpg

After

1907fall.jpg

Well, actually I'm wrong, since I think two (?) countries had units force-disbanded we'll have to have a Winter. Damn.

Last edited:
We now continue to the Build and Disband Phase, Winter, 1907. The deadline for orders will be 07:00 GMT, the 14th of November, more than 23 hours from now.

Supply Center Count:

Ottoman Empire: 5/7 (Two armies or fleets may be built)
Great Britain: 8/8
Germany: 10/10
Austria-Hungary: 4/4
Italy: 5/5

Thus ends the year 1907. We now continue to the Movement and Diplomacy Phase, Spring, 1908. The deadline for orders shall be 07:00 GMT, the 16th of November, more than 50 hours from now.

I also feel I should apologise for my poor performance as GM of this game. I have done poorly and reduced the fun of the game by bungling updates and GM decisions repeatedly, and I shall endeavour to do a better job in future.

I also feel I should apologise for my poor performance as GM of this game. I have done poorly and reduced the fun of the game by bungling updates and GM decisions repeatedly, and I shall endeavour to do a better job in future.

No worries, Taii. Diplo has deceptively simple rules and can easily trip up even very experienced players.

There's actually legal set of moves that creates an irresolvable paradox...though it's very hard to pull off.

There's actually legal set of moves that creates an irresolvable paradox...though it's very hard to pull off.

I thought the only paradox in the game stemmed from the convoy order, and it was fixed, but that later variants such as Colonial Diplomacy introduced paradoxes through the Suez Canal, or Trans-Siberian Railway?

Also I don't believe I've had any reason to complain about Tai's GMing of this game, just personally.

I thought the only paradox in the game stemmed from the convoy order, and it was fixed

Those bastards!

I always thought the possibility of an irresolvable paradox added a delightful touch of the absurd.

I also play with the house rule that if you can convoy an army from Syria to St. Petersburg (or vis-a-versa) in a single turn you win the game.

Those bastards!

I always thought the possibility of an irresolvable paradox added a delightful touch of the absurd.

I also play with the house rule that if you can convoy an army from Syria to St. Petersburg (or vis-a-versa) in a single turn you win the game.

*counts the sea provinces involved, looks around for someone to add the necessary five fleets to his four*

"Oh Britain..."