• We have updated our Community Code of Conduct. Please read through the new rules for the forum that are an integral part of Paradox Interactive’s User Agreement.
Boo! Hiss! Germany sucks!

I think people need to stop Britain before they become unstoppable after taking Italy.

Either that or A-H and the ottomans should both attack germany at the same time, just for laughs.

Given Germany has just built two fleets, I don't think people need to worry too much about Britain steam rolling through Italy. Their truce isn't going to last long.

Given Germany has just built two fleets, I don't think people need to worry too much about Britain steam rolling through Italy. Their truce isn't going to last long.

In that case, I'd be worried about Britain steam rolling through Germany :p

Without making an agreement with the Ottomans, Germany won't be able to attack Britain without risk of being attacked by the ottomans, and maybe even A-H. Unless Germany has some good deals going on, I think Britain has the advantage over anyone right now.

In that case, I'd be worried about Britain steam rolling through Germany :p

Without making an agreement with the Ottomans, Germany won't be able to attack Britain without risk of being attacked by the ottomans, and maybe even A-H. Unless Germany has some good deals going on, I think Britain has the advantage over anyone right now.

Kraut Propaganda

The greatest trick the devil ever pulled was convincing the world he didn't exist.

With building of 2 Fleets Germany declared in the world they want to destroy Great Britain. If you attack us, then we will you give you as possible as much hellish resistance.

Edited: I hope there is good reason behind it other than ill will against us.

With building of 2 Fleets Germany declared in the world they want to destroy Great Britain. If you attack us, then we will you give you as possible as much hellish resistance.

Edited: I hope there is good reason behind it other than ill will against us.

Pre-emptive strike! Don't wait for them to attack you!

Since the start of the game? Plenty. That they've managed to hold onto? Albania and Corsica. And the latter only because the GM missed it when France took Marseille back.

Since the start of the game? Plenty. That they've managed to hold onto? Albania and Corsica. And the latter only because the GM missed it when France took Marseille back.

They took Trieste briefly too...likewise at one point Austria-Hungary held both Serbia and Greece.

I see France taking piedmont, but I don't see Italy taking Marseilles. I also see Italy attempting to go into A-H a few times, but failing.

A Apu move Alb
F Ion convoy A Apu move Alb
F Tyr support F Ion hold

A Tri support A Apu move Alb

F Ion move Gre

A Bud move Ser
A Tri support A Bud move Ser

A Rum move Bul

A Ven move Tyr

A Vie move Boh
A Bud move Gal

A Gal mov Ukr
F Sev move Bla
A Bul move Rum

A Rum move Sev

Nobody has been eliminated yet? Turkey and Germany are allies? Turkey and Germany are allies sitting on what could be the makings of a stalemate line? Britain is screwed?

Hi everybody, I'm back. During the last game I realised that I really had to focus on university for a while and so I had to abandon the game. (Sorry, Adamus! :sad:)
But now I have got time to waste again, so if any country still needs a junior diplomat (Italy?), I'm ready to jump in.