• We have updated our Community Code of Conduct. Please read through the new rules for the forum that are an integral part of Paradox Interactive’s User Agreement.
France will never ever win a game I try to follow it is seeming.

Vainglory said:
... when did this happen?

The implication I was making when I said Italy/Austria wasn't that Italy and Austria were allies. I was saying that neither Italy nor Austria can survive if the other one dies. Honestly, Italy and Austria haven't really been acting like good allies, but that doesn't change the fact that that region on the map is the Italy/Austria bloc.

Great Britain and Germany may have a good relationship, but we're not desperately relying on our alliance for survival like the Italy/Austria bloc. Both Germany and Britain are powers in their own right.

jacob-Lundgren said:
France will never ever win a game I try to follow it is seeming.

Nobody has won any of these games yet. :p

France will never avoid being eradicated in games I follow it seems.:eek:o

The implication I was making when I said Italy/Austria wasn't that Italy and Austria were allies. I was saying that neither Italy nor Austria can survive if the other one dies. Honestly, Italy and Austria haven't really been acting like good allies, but that doesn't change the fact that that region on the map is the Italy/Austria bloc.

Great Britain and Germany may have a good relationship, but we're not desperately relying on our alliance for survival like the Italy/Austria bloc. Both Germany and Britain are powers in their own right.

That puts it in a different light then.

Nobody has won any of these games yet. :p

Yes, and we have you to thank for that. You could have just rolled over and died for Russia last game, but no, you had to be selfish and go for the shared victory.

Back to my computer again, should I simply order the parts off Newegg.com (taking into consideration I'm Australian) and have them (I presume) shipped over, or should I look elsewhere? I also get a free copy of Arkham City when I buy the card off Newegg apparently :p

Back to my computer again, should I simply order the parts off Newegg.com (taking into consideration I'm Australian) and have them (I presume) shipped over, or should I look elsewhere? I also get a free copy of Arkham City when I buy the card off Newegg apparently :p

I always buy from Scorptec.com because they've been extremely good to me, where other companies have treated me like dirt. Check out their prices, but I'm pretty sure Newegg will be cheaper, especially if you'd buy Arkham City anyway, and can count the money not spend on it as a saving.

Can I become the junior diplomat for some other country? Italy, perhaps?

You'll have to submit an application in writing, at minimum 2,500 words, and attach your CV, passport, and a letter from your current employer.

Deadline!

German Move Orders

A Swe - Stp
F Bot C A Swe - Stp
F Bal - Swe
A Mos S A Swe - Stp
A War S A Ukr - Gal
A Mun - Ruh
A Hol - Ruh

Austrian Move Orders

A Trieste S A Apulia - Albania
A Budapest S A Galicia - Rumania
A Vienna S A Budapest holding

Ottoman Move Orders

A Ukr to Gal
F BLA to Sev
A Rum support A Ser to Hold
A Ser support A Gre to Alb
A Gre to Alb
F AEG to Gre
F Smy to AEG

F EMA support F Smy to AEG

Italian Move Orders

A Apulia - Albania
F Ionian C A Apulia - Albania
F Tyrrhenian S F Ionian
A Venice - Apulia.

Russian Move Orders

F Stp H
A Gal - Rum

British Move Orders

A Bur move to Mar.
F Spa nc move to Portugal.
F MAt support F Spa nc move to Portugal.
F Gas move to Spa nc.
F Eng move to Bel.
F Iri move to Eng.
A Wal hold.

French Move Orders

A Por move Spa
A Mar move Spa

Before

1905spring.jpg

After

1905fall.jpg

The Russian Fleet previously located on the South Coast of Saint Petersburg is dislodged, and a retreat order must be sent for it.

The Ottoman Army previously located in Rumania is dislodged, and a retreat order must be sent for it.

The French Army previously located in Portugal is dislodged, and, with no viable avenue of retreat available, disbanded.

Thus ends Fall, 1905. We now continue to the Retreat Phase, Fall, 1905. The deadline for retreat orders will 07:00 GMT, the 2nd of November, but if orders are recieved prior to then, we will continue.