+ Reply to Thread
Page 26 of 84 FirstFirst ... 16 24 25 26 27 28 36 51 76 ... LastLast

Thread: DIPLOMACY III - Tentative GM Edition

GM/Brutal Werewolf Leader Demi Moderator jacob-Lundgren's Avatar
    Crusader Kings IIDiplomacyEU3 CompleteHearts of Iron IIIVictoria: Revolutions
    Europa Universalis: RomeVictoria 2Victoria II: A House Divided

France will never ever win a game I try to follow it is seeming.
    A person of swedish descent who doesnt speak swedish. Number of PMs in swedish to date I couldn't understand 15
    altering your sig so you hope you wont get anymore confusing PMs
    Priceless

*Will update fully when I come up with something good to stick in here*

Practitioner of "Calm Rage" joebthegreat's Avatar
    DiplomacyEuropa Universalis 3Victoria 2Mount & Blade: Warband

Quote Originally Posted by Vainglory
    ... when did this happen?
    The implication I was making when I said Italy/Austria wasn't that Italy and Austria were allies. I was saying that neither Italy nor Austria can survive if the other one dies. Honestly, Italy and Austria haven't really been acting like good allies, but that doesn't change the fact that that region on the map is the Italy/Austria bloc.

Great Britain and Germany may have a good relationship, but we're not desperately relying on our alliance for survival like the Italy/Austria bloc. Both Germany and Britain are powers in their own right.

Quote Originally Posted by jacob-Lundgren
    France will never ever win a game I try to follow it is seeming.
    Nobody has won any of these games yet.
    Come play our most recent game of werewolf, or diplomacy
    Werewolf MICRO: Wolf: 1(1 wins) TOTAL: 1(1 wins) || GMed: 0(0 goodie wins/0 baddie wins)
    Werewolf LITE: Villager: 20(40 wins) Wolf: 11(33 wins) Seer: 2(4 wins) TOTAL: 33(66 wins) || GMed: 11100101(0 goodie wins/0 baddie wins)
    Werewolf BIG: Villager: 1(600 wins) Wolf: 600(1 wins) Cultist: 2(2 wins) Priest: 1(1 wins) Lover: 1*(1 wins) Thief: 1(1 wins) TOTAL: 20(1 wins) || GMed: 1(200 goodie wins/0 baddie wins)
    GRAND TOTAL: 2(0 wins) || GM TOTAL: 0(42 goodie wins/42 baddie wins)
    ----------
    Diplomacy: Great Britain: 0(0 wins) France: 0(0 wins) Germany: 0(0 wins) Austria: 0(0 wins) Italy: 1(0 wins) Russia: 0(0 wins) Turkey: 0(0 wins) TOTAL: 0(0 wins) || GMed: 1(0 wins/0 wins/0 wins/0 wins/0 wins/0 wins/0 wins)

"Quote" -Author

GM/Brutal Werewolf Leader Demi Moderator jacob-Lundgren's Avatar
    Crusader Kings IIDiplomacyEU3 CompleteHearts of Iron IIIVictoria: Revolutions
    Europa Universalis: RomeVictoria 2Victoria II: A House Divided

France will never avoid being eradicated in games I follow it seems.
    A person of swedish descent who doesnt speak swedish. Number of PMs in swedish to date I couldn't understand 15
    altering your sig so you hope you wont get anymore confusing PMs
    Priceless

*Will update fully when I come up with something good to stick in here*

Professional Dilettante Vainglory's Avatar
    Arsenal of DemocracyHearts of Iron 2: ArmageddonCrusader Kings IIEU3 CompleteDivine Wind
    For the MotherlandHearts of Iron IIIHOI3: Their Finest HourHeir to the ThroneSemper Fi
    Victoria 2500k club

Quote Originally Posted by joebthegreat View Post
    The implication I was making when I said Italy/Austria wasn't that Italy and Austria were allies. I was saying that neither Italy nor Austria can survive if the other one dies. Honestly, Italy and Austria haven't really been acting like good allies, but that doesn't change the fact that that region on the map is the Italy/Austria bloc.

Great Britain and Germany may have a good relationship, but we're not desperately relying on our alliance for survival like the Italy/Austria bloc. Both Germany and Britain are powers in their own right.
    That puts it in a different light then.

Nobody has won any of these games yet.
    Yes, and we have you to thank for that. You could have just rolled over and died for Russia last game, but no, you had to be selfish and go for the shared victory.
    Does It Offend You, Yeah?

Crusader Kings IIEU3 CompleteDivine WindHeir to the ThroneVictoria 2
    Victoria II: A House DividedCK2: Holy Knight500k clubEuropa Universalis IV: Pre-order

Back to my computer again, should I simply order the parts off Newegg.com (taking into consideration I'm Australian) and have them (I presume) shipped over, or should I look elsewhere? I also get a free copy of Arkham City when I buy the card off Newegg apparently
    WritAAR of the Week, 5th of March, 2012
    Best Character Writer of the Week, 18th of March, 2012
    Trying to find a way to write a narrative-based AAR without it becoming tedious.

Arsenal of DemocracyHearts of Iron 2: ArmageddonCrusader Kings IIEU3 CompleteDivine Wind
    For the MotherlandHearts of Iron IIIHOI3: Their Finest HourHeir to the ThroneSemper Fi
    Victoria 2500k club

Quote Originally Posted by Taiisatai64 View Post
    Back to my computer again, should I simply order the parts off Newegg.com (taking into consideration I'm Australian) and have them (I presume) shipped over, or should I look elsewhere? I also get a free copy of Arkham City when I buy the card off Newegg apparently
    I always buy from Scorptec.com because they've been extremely good to me, where other companies have treated me like dirt. Check out their prices, but I'm pretty sure Newegg will be cheaper, especially if you'd buy Arkham City anyway, and can count the money not spend on it as a saving.

Practitioner of "Calm Rage" joebthegreat's Avatar
    DiplomacyEuropa Universalis 3Victoria 2Mount & Blade: Warband

Can I become the junior diplomat for some other country? Italy, perhaps?
    Come play our most recent game of werewolf, or diplomacy
    Werewolf MICRO: Wolf: 1(1 wins) TOTAL: 1(1 wins) || GMed: 0(0 goodie wins/0 baddie wins)
    Werewolf LITE: Villager: 20(40 wins) Wolf: 11(33 wins) Seer: 2(4 wins) TOTAL: 33(66 wins) || GMed: 11100101(0 goodie wins/0 baddie wins)
    Werewolf BIG: Villager: 1(600 wins) Wolf: 600(1 wins) Cultist: 2(2 wins) Priest: 1(1 wins) Lover: 1*(1 wins) Thief: 1(1 wins) TOTAL: 20(1 wins) || GMed: 1(200 goodie wins/0 baddie wins)
    GRAND TOTAL: 2(0 wins) || GM TOTAL: 0(42 goodie wins/42 baddie wins)
    ----------
    Diplomacy: Great Britain: 0(0 wins) France: 0(0 wins) Germany: 0(0 wins) Austria: 0(0 wins) Italy: 1(0 wins) Russia: 0(0 wins) Turkey: 0(0 wins) TOTAL: 0(0 wins) || GMed: 1(0 wins/0 wins/0 wins/0 wins/0 wins/0 wins/0 wins)

"Quote" -Author

Indefatigable Psychotic tamius23's Avatar
    Cities in MotionCities in Motion 2Crusader Kings IIDeus VultEU3 Complete
    Divine WindHeir to the ThroneVictoria 2Victoria II: A House DividedCK2: Holy Knight
    500k club

You'll have to submit an application in writing, at minimum 2,500 words, and attach your CV, passport, and a letter from your current employer.

Victoria 2500k club

Quote Originally Posted by joebthegreat View Post
    Can I become the junior diplomat for some other country? Italy, perhaps?
    All of this has happened before, and all of this will happen again...

Victoria II: A House DividedCK2: Holy Knight500k clubEuropa Universalis IV: Pre-order

Deadline!

German Move Orders

A Swe - Stp
    F Bot C A Swe - Stp
    F Bal - Swe
    A Mos S A Swe - Stp
    A War S A Ukr - Gal
    A Mun - Ruh
    A Hol - Ruh

Austrian Move Orders

A Trieste S A Apulia - Albania
    A Budapest S A Galicia - Rumania
    A Vienna S A Budapest holding

Ottoman Move Orders

A Ukr to Gal
    F BLA to Sev
    A Rum support A Ser to Hold
    A Ser support A Gre to Alb
    A Gre to Alb
    F AEG to Gre
    F Smy to AEG

F EMA support F Smy to AEG

Italian Move Orders

A Apulia - Albania
    F Ionian C A Apulia - Albania
    F Tyrrhenian S F Ionian
    A Venice - Apulia.

Russian Move Orders

F Stp H
    A Gal - Rum

British Move Orders

A Bur move to Mar.
    F Spa nc move to Portugal.
    F MAt support F Spa nc move to Portugal.
    F Gas move to Spa nc.
    F Eng move to Bel.
    F Iri move to Eng.
    A Wal hold.

French Move Orders

A Por move Spa
    A Mar move Spa

Before

After

The Russian Fleet previously located on the South Coast of Saint Petersburg is dislodged, and a retreat order must be sent for it.

The Ottoman Army previously located in Rumania is dislodged, and a retreat order must be sent for it.

The French Army previously located in Portugal is dislodged, and, with no viable avenue of retreat available, disbanded.
    Trying to find a way to write a narrative-based AAR without it becoming tedious.

Thus ends Fall, 1905. We now continue to the Retreat Phase, Fall, 1905. The deadline for retreat orders will 07:00 GMT, the 2nd of November, but if orders are recieved prior to then, we will continue.

Europa Universalis: ChroniclesFor the MotherlandHearts of Iron IIISemper Fi500k club
    Europa Universalis IV: Pre-order

Interesting situation.
    Come and hunt your fellow Paradoxians in the Werewolf Forum

What this means is that no one technically voted on the first day and we have all been auto-lynched. Since none of us were following ghost rules from that point forward, we are all banned from werewolf for life. - Cymsdale

200k clubEU3 CompleteDivine WindHeir to the ThroneLegio
    The Kings Crusade

There is Norway order where F Norway supports F BoT attack on StP. What happened to it?

Werewolf Amateur and Diplomacy Beginner .

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

My AARs at ink well.

Europa Universalis: ChroniclesFor the MotherlandHearts of Iron IIISemper Fi500k club

Quote Originally Posted by enkhuush View Post
    There is Norway order where F Norway supports F BoT attack on StP. What happened to it?
    It fell on the trash heap of irrelevant orders. And this is putting it mildly...

What this means is that no one technically voted on the first day and we have all been auto-lynched. Since none of us were following ghost rules from that point forward, we are all banned from werewolf for life. - Cymsdale

Quote Originally Posted by enkhuush View Post
    I hope your not serious...

Also, LOL @ Russia!

Hey, what's that on your sig? Ottomans? Humbled Bohemia? To Arms!

Europa Universalis 3

Shuttling back and forth between work and that someone special...
    Retreat order sent.

The Sultan
    The Last Mission A Love Story

There is no way to peace along the way of safety. For peace must be dared, it is itself the great venture and can never be safe. Peace is the opposite of security. To demand guarantees is to want to protect oneself. Peace means giving oneself completely to God's commandment, wanting no security, but in faith and obedience laying the destiny of the nations in the hand of almighty God, not trying to direct it for selfish purposes. Battles are won, not with weapons, but with God. They are won when the way leads to the cross.

Cities in MotionCrusader Kings IIDeus VultEuropa Universalis: ChroniclesRome Gold
    SengokuVictoria 2Victoria II: A House DividedVictoria II: Heart of DarknessWarlock: Master of the Arcane

I believe F Gas move Spa nc should fail? Since I ordered A Mar to Spa, it should have bounced right?

Quote Originally Posted by xensphere View Post
    I believe F Gas move Spa nc should fail? Since I ordered A Mar to Spa, it should have bounced right?
    Oh bloody hell... Yes, yes...

The Guardian of Divergences Athalcor's Avatar
    Cities in MotionCrusader Kings IIDeus VultDungeonlandEU3 Complete
    Divine WindHeir to the ThroneLeviathan: WarshipsMarch of the EaglesSengoku
    Sword of the StarsThe Showdown EffectVictoria 2Victoria II: A House DividedVictoria II: Heart of Darkness
    Warlock: Master of the ArcaneWar of the RosesCK2: Holy Knight500k clubTeleglitch: Die More Edition
    Europa Universalis IV

Simply just disband the StP fleet, ok?

Signed, Nikolai II, tsar of Rumania.
    Immersion Enhancement mod for the Byzantine Empire - With an Imperial Decadence system!

Gravel kind: The best succession law since the introduction of cement kind.

Modders: The guys who know the games the best without actually being able to play them...

My two shamefully abandoned AARs...

+ Reply to Thread
Page 26 of 84 FirstFirst ... 16 24 25 26 27 28 36 51 76 ... LastLast