• We have updated our Community Code of Conduct. Please read through the new rules for the forum that are an integral part of Paradox Interactive’s User Agreement.
Votes 'no' on the 24 hour extension...

...looks around...oh.

All hail the GM, for he is god.

I actually liked the 48 hour time-frame, as it gives everyone at least one full awake / sleep / awake cycle to ponder the implications of moves, etc.

The trouble is the slow rate of negotiations. Admittedly I'm not helping, but I'll try to do better by checking in and reply every chance I get. Basically everyone says "So we can agree to-" DEADLINE! and then it starts again. Hopefully if everyone gets on the same page, we'll be alright.

I'm slightly disapointed, as I've recieved no changes to orders... I just hope that you guys catch up on your diplomacy, and after this stay happy with the 48 hour setup. Please.

I'm slightly disapointed, as I've recieved no changes to orders... I just hope that you guys catch up on your diplomacy, and after this stay happy with the 48 hour setup. Please.

You need to make an example out of someone.

Yes... but how?

Allow for civil disorder. What incentive to diplomats have to send in orders when they know you'll just do what's best for them defensively?

Not an error...Europe is supposed to be red...

Deadline!

German Move Orders
F Swe - Bot
A Kie - Den
A Ruh - Kie
A Ber - Sil
A Mun - Ber

Austrian Move Orders
A Ser - Tri
A Bud S A Ser - Tri
A Vie S A Ser - Tri
A Boh - Tyr

Ottoman Move Orders
A Bul move Ser
A Gre support A Bul move Ser
A Con move Bul
F AEG support A Gre hold
F EMA support F AEG hold

British Move Orders
F Eng move to MAt.
F Lon move to Eng.
F Bel hold.
F Norway move to Nth.
A Wal hold.

French Move Orders
A Por move Spa
A Bur move Mar
A Tyr move Pie
F Pic move Bel
F Bre hold

Russian Move Orders
F Stp - Bot
F Bal - Kie
A Sil - Boh
F Rum H
A Gal - Vie

Italian Move Orders
A Alb - Tri
A Ven S A Alb - Tri
F Adr S A Alb - Tri
F Ion Hold.

Before

1902fallendturn.jpg

After

1903layeredspringendtur.jpg

Army Serbia retreats to Albania as it is the only viable avenue of retreat.

I have about 10 different versions of this map on imageshack, one for every mistake.

Last edited:
Thus ends Spring, 1903. We now begin the Movement and Diplomacy Phase, Fall, 1903. The Deadline for orders will be 07:00 GMT, 21st* of October, 26 hours from now.

*Deadline extended

Last edited:
Preloaded retreat to Boh? Or just another "mistake"?

Speaking of mistakes, A Gal - Vie is... well, I lack words to describe it...

Read the orders, A Sil to Boh is quite clearly written in big, violet words.

I imagine A Gal to Vie was mean't to cut your support, wherever it may lie. A Bul to Ser was the backup. Your getting ganged by not two but THREE countries! Isn't Austria FUN!

If that order hadn't been there, Italy wouldn't have Tri, what fun.

This outcome both sucks and blows simultaneously.

EDIT

Yeah, Tami keeps digging the hole for himself deeper. Russia and Turkey will gobble him up when they're done with Austria-Hungary, but he won't stop whaling.

This outcome both sucks and blows simultaneously.

EDIT

Yeah, Tami keeps digging the hole for himself deeper. Russia and Turkey will gobble him up when they're done with Austria-Hungary, but he won't stop whaling.

Way I see it, what other choice does he have? Italy is a hard nation to play, and the current setup isn't making things easier...