• We have updated our Community Code of Conduct. Please read through the new rules for the forum that are an integral part of Paradox Interactive’s User Agreement.
I suggest we have a 24 hour period in which the GM fixes his map and first post and gets some rest.

Then we can resume this game.

If I was France, I would make peace with the Germans, who are actually competent, and swoop down on the incompetent Italians to punish them for lack of strategic vision, while leaving UK to the joys of civil disorder.

Thanks for the advice, reis91.

I've been very tired lately, alright? So just forgive my mistakes, please.

I stand by my decision to change Civil Disorder, by the way.

That really screwed me over. But you're the GM so it's your call.

I suggest we have a 24 hour period in which the GM fixes his map and first post and gets some rest.

Then we can resume this game.

I second this. Rest is of utmost importance.

So...odds on whether Russia-Turkey can sustain the Juggernaut till victory, or instead break-down into mutual recrimination long before the rest of us are dead?

Xensphere, the reason I did that was because I didn't want to extend the deadline by another day, and I thought that giving joeb civil disorder would be be unfair because a) this turn had only been a 24-hour turn, which he may have missed, b) I extended the deadline for you and Cakravarti, although you could argue it was a special case considering Cakravarti has been forum-banned, I'm not sure whether its temporary or not, and c) I've always disapproved of the civil disorder rule, it doesn't make much sense.

Also, I'm going to fix the map, and I feel a lot less tired.

Oi! When did this start? :mad:

Deadline!

Ottoman Build Orders

Build Army in Constantinople

German Build Orders

Build Army in Berlin

Russian Disband Orders

Disband Army in Ukraine

British Build Orders

Build Fleet in London

1902fallendturn.jpg

Last edited:
Thus ends the year 1902. We now begin the Movement and Diplomacy Phase, Spring, 1903. The deadline for orders is 07:00 GMT on the 18th* of October

*7 days before the release of Battlefield 3 ;)

Oh and f- you Russia. You should have disbanded your goddamn Baltic fleet. This means... well not war... but a continuation of unpleasant firing of dangerous projectiles at one another.

I know for a fact I sent build orders GM...

Xensphere, the reason I did that was because I didn't want to extend the deadline by another day, and I thought that giving joeb civil disorder would be be unfair because a) this turn had only been a 24-hour turn, which he may have missed, b) I extended the deadline for you and Cakravarti, although you could argue it was a special case considering Cakravarti has been forum-banned, I'm not sure whether its temporary or not, and c) I've always disapproved of the civil disorder rule, it doesn't make much sense.

Also, I'm going to fix the map, and I feel a lot less tired.

It's ok, thanks for explaining.