• We have updated our Community Code of Conduct. Please read through the new rules for the forum that are an integral part of Paradox Interactive’s User Agreement.
Yes. So if I accidentally attacked someone its not my fault, really.

EDIT: Im not really Colour-blind, Im talking about the colour Taii uses for builds and moves. In that Britain and France are too similar. And since aqua is crap anyway...

Oh, you mean the Taii's writings and their colors. I agree with you.

Most of the colors on Joeb's map are hideous. Like Russia's color. Why couldn't it be manly magenta seeing as we don't follow the stock diplomacy colors anyway?

This is a joke, yes?

Every single color is exactly the color that comes with the box version of Diplomacy, except for Russia, because grey looks hidious on a digital map, especially when we already have grey water and white unclaimed provinces. The only color I think should be changed is Russia's. If you don't want to use navy coloring in the text, then use #AAAAFF

Hello everyone! I am new to diplomacy but would like to join in as a junior. Any takers?

Welcome to the French Foreign Ministry young padawan.

The French and British colour are too similar. I suggest replacing the old Republican aqua with the new Imperial[/COLOR] beige and wheat. Like This. Thanks.

L'Empereur

I tried navy for Britain, but it was butt-ugly and harder to read than German black. But I'll change the British color to magenta, just for you.

@Xensphere

It appears France has claimed you, and I've got no problem with that. Welcome to diplomacy!

I tried navy for Britain, but it was butt-ugly and harder to read than German black. But I'll change the British color to magenta, just for you.

What about Royal Blue for the Brits?

Ive got bad news, real life is intervening and I dont think Im going to have the time to continue playing. Sub?

This is a joke, yes?

Every single color is exactly the color that comes with the box version of Diplomacy, except for Russia, because grey looks hidious on a digital map, especially when we already have grey water and white unclaimed provinces. The only color I think should be changed is Russia's. If you don't want to use navy coloring in the text, then use #AAAAFF

Isn't it usually:

Britain dark blue (which I find odd as Britain used red as their color until after WWII)
France light blue
Italy light green
Austria-Hungary red
Ottoman Empire yellow
Russia dark green
Germany dark grey

I could be wrong though; I think even Hasbro/Avalon Hill changed the colors at some point. Just personally I'd prefer almost any other color for Russia, like dark green or even a darker purple. I'd prefer dark blue to teal for Britain. That sort of thing. I will say that the map you made is far, far prettier than most of the ones out there, and your sprites are better.

The only times I have played Diplomacy are on Paradox Forum Diplomacy, and so I don't want to see the colours changed.