• We have updated our Community Code of Conduct. Please read through the new rules for the forum that are an integral part of Paradox Interactive’s User Agreement.
A bit of an off-topic question to everyone... how do I dispute an infraction? I got another infraction point for Castellon's apparent lack of a sense of humor :(

You start a thread entitled "Screw you" (just kidding)

You're supposed to e-mail them, or PM them.

forum rules said:
All staff actions taken by the Forum Staff should be considered a settled matter. These actions include, but are not limited to: delete/close/move thread/post, banning, warnings and Infractions. Public posts against administrative/Moderator actions are against rule 2 and will be deleted and penalties liable by the user. Users that wish to contest these actions with a good explanation should first PM the Moderator. If the situation cannot be resolved to mutual satisfaction, then you can escalate the matter by sending an e-mail to forum_admin@paradoxplaza.com. A decision given from there is final and not subject to debate.

Last edited:
Ah, thank you. I probably should have looked at that :)

I might as well try. Having 2 infraction points on my account just makes me look like I'm doing it on purpose and makes it more likely that another admin is going to take something I say offensively. Again.

Now then, time to write up an offensive and threatening polite and calm letter explaining my actions, maybe even get both infraction points taken off, though I doubt it.

a bit of an off-topic question to everyone... How do i dispute an infraction? I got another infraction point for castellon's apparent lack of a sense of humor :(

:laugh:

Deadline!

German Move Orders

A Mun S A Boh - Tyr
A Pie S A Boh - Tyr
A Boh - Tyr
A Hol - Kie
A Bur - Mar
F Nwy S F Stp H
F Stp S F Nwy H
A Gal - War
A Lvn - Mos
A Pru S A Gal - War
A Sil S A Gal - War

Ottoman Move Orders

F Bla to Con
A Bul hold
F Apu to Nap
F Ion support F Apu to Nap
F Gre support F Ion to hold

Italian Move Orders

A Rom S F Nap Hold
F Ven Hold
F Nap Hold

British Move Orders

F Tun H
A Lon - Tus
F Eng C A Lon - Tus
F Mat C A Lon - Tus
F Wes C A Lon - Tus
F Gol C A Lon - Tus

Austrian Move Orders

A Bud - Gal
A Rum support A Bud - Gal
A War - Lvn
A Mos support A War - Lvn
A Ukr support A Bud - Gal
A Vie support A Tyr - Boh
A Tyr - Boh
A Tri support A Vie H

Before

1915spring.jpg

After

1915fall.jpg

Thus ends Fall, 1915. We now continue to the Builds and Disbands Phase, Winter, 1915. The deadline for orders shall be 07:00 GMT, the 29th of December, roughly 24 hours from now.

I'm considering moving to an "All-Orders-In, Proceed-To-Deadline" setup now that we're well into the end-game. As soon as I've recieved orders from every nation I will consider the turn at an end and post the update in Movement and Diplomacy Phases, unless orders specifically state that you do not wish this to happen. You could also add conditions to this statement such as "unless the time is x, do not end turn" or "unless at least 2 hours before deadline, do not end turn". Thoughts?

Supply Center Count:

Germany: 10/12
Austria: 7/7
Italy: 3/3
Great Britain: 6/7
Ottoman Empire: 5/5

Players are still needed for my Lite game! Please sign up! You can find it here! (I'm looking at you Xensphere, sign up damn you...)

Last edited:
England remains... resolute.

Thus ends the year 1915. We now continue to the Movement and Diplomacy Phase, Spring, 1916. The deadline for orders shall be 07:00 GMT, the 31st of December.

The fleet in Berlin is very interesting...

sigh...*

The fleet in Berlin is very interesting...
\

Yes. I have decided the ideal time to betray Britain is now that my western defenses are at their lowest ebb, and my fleets are tied down in Scandinavia, with pending losses in the east.

Now accepting surrender notices from all countries.

\

Yes. I have decided the ideal time to betray Britain is now that my western defenses are at their lowest ebb, and my fleets are tied down in Scandinavia, with pending losses in the east.

Now accepting surrender notices from all countries.

And now I know how the governments in WW1 actually felt. The stubborness of everyone is amazing...

:D