• We have updated our Community Code of Conduct. Please read through the new rules for the forum that are an integral part of Paradox Interactive’s User Agreement.
Inbox cleared.

Inbox cleared.

Deadline.

Update will arrive after dinner. I don't have orders from one nation, I think. Send them before I get back or you'll be in civil disorder. Noone else may change their orders.

EDIT: I have not recieved orders from France, unless I misplaced them. As I said, you have time.

France has not yet sent in orders. Considering how early in the game it is, I would suggest that we extend the deadline by 20 hours before giving him Civil Disorder. Getting Civil Disorder can really screw you, and I don't want to lose any players. We're operating on a nearly bare-bones scheme as is. Thoughts?

Last edited:
French troops in Germany? FRENCH TROOPS IN GERMANY??

funny-pictures-sad-cat-blackandwhite.jpg

Very disappointing, but I will grudgingly endorse the GM's proposal. Perhaps with a junior diplomat France will be on-top of things and send in dead-hand orders as soon as the turn resolves, as has been my custom.

Thank you. I'll be posting the update as soon as I get home tomorrow, with or without french orders. I'm sorry about delaying it, but I think its the best choice for the game.

Also, that guy who became a french junior diplomat, you CAN send orders, so please do. In case Cakra got banned or something.

Xensphere was his name, I do believe.

Hi everyone! Thanks for the welcome. I was only roughly briefed by Cakravarti about his strategy for this game, and haven't heard from him since he left the message in the thread. But I will send orders for France for this turn if everyone is agreeable.

Press Release from the French Ministry of Foreign Affairs

Today, the French Ministry of Foreign Affairs announces the appointment of Mr. Louis-Henri de Raincourt as the new Foreign Minister. He gave a short speech and below is an excerpt.

"Today marks a momentous occasion for our Nation, this conflict threatens to bring Europe into a new dark age. We would like to invite all foreign governments to engage us with offers or threats so that we may find brothers-in-arms in this tumultuous world. ..."

Edit: Oh! and hope to have a nice game with you guys.

Last edited:
Good to meet you xensphere. Here's hoping you have a good game.

Gah! I downloaded my pm box and put it where it belongs... but forgot to delete them. Sorry everyone.

And reis, I believe you sent something to me which I wasn't able to respond to before my box got filled with werewolf spam.

Gah! I downloaded my pm box and put it where it belongs... but forgot to delete them. Sorry everyone.

And reis, I believe you sent something to me which I wasn't able to respond to before my box got filled with werewolf spam.

Yes, I was pretty much convinced you were a wolf in Lite. Re-sending the Ultimat... I mean, the trivial diplomatic correspondence.

Orders recieved and converted to a map. This is a dark day for Europe, my friends...

Austrian Move Orders

A Vie - Boh
A Tri - Bud
A Bud - Gal
F Gre Hold
A Ser S F Gre hold

German Move Orders

F Den - Swe
A Hol - Kie
A Ber - Mun
A Ruh S A Ber - Mun

Italian Move Orders

A Tunisia Hold.
F Napoli - Ionian Sea.
F Ionian - Adriatic Sea.
A Venice support A Munich move Tyrol.

Ottoman Move Orders

A Bulgaria Holds
A Constantinople supports A Bulgaria to Hold
F Smyrna moves to Eastern Mediterranean Sea
F Aegean supports F Smyrna to move to Eastern Mediterranean Sea

Russian Move Orders

A War - Sil
A Mos - War
F Rum H
A Ukr S F Rum H
F StP H
F Swe - Den

British Move Orders

F Nwy support F Den move Swe
F Eng move Bel
A Yor move Wal
F Lon move Eng

French Move Orders

A Spa move Por
A Par move Bur
A Mun move Tyr
F MAt hold
F Bre move Pic

Btw Xen those orders you sent just now were too late, but your better off as is.

Underlined means the order failed.

Failed Orders: The Russian fleet in Sweden, attempting a vain attack on Denmark, met a superior force, and was not only bounced, but pushed back out of the province by a powerful attack from a German-British force.

The Russian Fleet in Sweden is dislodged. A retreat order for this fleet must be sent before we can continue.

Before

1901fallendturn.jpg

After

1902springendturn.jpg

Work in progress. Will be updated soon.

Last edited:
Orders recieved and converted to a map. This is a dark day for Europe, my friends...

I leave for school in about 10 minutes, you think I'll be able to see the map?

F... you Italy. F Adr means war. Defending Venice would have been achieved by F Apu.

The Pfalzgraf is entirely correct. The Adriatic is an unequivocal assault on Trieste.