+ Reply to Thread
Page 11 of 84 FirstFirst ... 9 10 11 12 13 21 36 61 ... LastLast

Thread: DIPLOMACY III - Tentative GM Edition

Europa Universalis: ChroniclesFor the MotherlandHearts of Iron IIISemper Fi500k club
    Europa Universalis IV: Pre-order

Inbox cleared.
    Come and hunt your fellow Paradoxians in the Werewolf Forum

What this means is that no one technically voted on the first day and we have all been auto-lynched. Since none of us were following ghost rules from that point forward, we are all banned from werewolf for life. - Cymsdale

Europa Universalis 3

Inbox cleared.
    "My good man, this is not the time for making enemies." - Voltaire, on his deathbed, when asked to renounce Satan.

"We give you no fixed place to live, no form that is peculiar to you, nor any function that is yours alone. According to your desires and judgement, you will have and possess whatever place to live, whatever form, and whatever functions you yourself choose." - God to Adam, Oration on the Dignity of Man by Pico della Mirandola.

Crusader Kings IIDeus VultMagicka500k club

Inbox cleared.
    Werewolf is a game in which the wolves hunt the wolves and the village lynches the village, in a race to see who can kill themselves slowest. - Capt. Kiwi

You are not very good at wolfing. - Citizen1oo1

EUROO7 and snoopdogg aren't the King and Queen of Werewolf.

They're just loud.
    - joebthegreat

Crusader Kings IIEU3 CompleteDivine WindHeir to the ThroneVictoria 2
    Victoria II: A House DividedCK2: Holy Knight500k clubEuropa Universalis IV: Pre-order

Deadline.

Update will arrive after dinner. I don't have orders from one nation, I think. Send them before I get back or you'll be in civil disorder. Noone else may change their orders.

EDIT: I have not recieved orders from France, unless I misplaced them. As I said, you have time.

France has not yet sent in orders. Considering how early in the game it is, I would suggest that we extend the deadline by 20 hours before giving him Civil Disorder. Getting Civil Disorder can really screw you, and I don't want to lose any players. We're operating on a nearly bare-bones scheme as is. Thoughts?
    Last edited by Taiisatai64; 12-10-2011 at 11:21.

Europa Universalis: ChroniclesFor the MotherlandHearts of Iron IIISemper Fi500k club

A Par - Taiisatai's butt

What this means is that no one technically voted on the first day and we have all been auto-lynched. Since none of us were following ghost rules from that point forward, we are all banned from werewolf for life. - Cymsdale

Crusader Kings IIRome Gold

Blog Entries
    French troops in Germany? FRENCH TROOPS IN GERMANY??

Earth Invasion : Los Angeles

The Alien Invasion is here. Los Angeles is lost, unless a few good Paradoxians (and a bunch of Marines) throw them back in the ocean. Rules. Data. Map.

Europa Universalis 3

Very disappointing, but I will grudgingly endorse the GM's proposal. Perhaps with a junior diplomat France will be on-top of things and send in dead-hand orders as soon as the turn resolves, as has been my custom.
    "My good man, this is not the time for making enemies." - Voltaire, on his deathbed, when asked to renounce Satan.

"We give you no fixed place to live, no form that is peculiar to you, nor any function that is yours alone. According to your desires and judgement, you will have and possess whatever place to live, whatever form, and whatever functions you yourself choose." - God to Adam, Oration on the Dignity of Man by Pico della Mirandola.

Victoria II: A House DividedCK2: Holy Knight500k clubEuropa Universalis IV: Pre-order

Thank you. I'll be posting the update as soon as I get home tomorrow, with or without french orders. I'm sorry about delaying it, but I think its the best choice for the game.

Also, that guy who became a french junior diplomat, you CAN send orders, so please do. In case Cakra got banned or something.

Europa Universalis 3

Xensphere was his name, I do believe.

Cities in MotionCrusader Kings IIDeus VultEuropa Universalis: ChroniclesRome Gold
    SengokuVictoria 2Victoria II: A House DividedVictoria II: Heart of DarknessWarlock: Master of the Arcane

Hi everyone! Thanks for the welcome. I was only roughly briefed by Cakravarti about his strategy for this game, and haven't heard from him since he left the message in the thread. But I will send orders for France for this turn if everyone is agreeable.

Press Release from the French Ministry of Foreign Affairs

Today, the French Ministry of Foreign Affairs announces the appointment of Mr. Louis-Henri de Raincourt as the new Foreign Minister. He gave a short speech and below is an excerpt.

"Today marks a momentous occasion for our Nation, this conflict threatens to bring Europe into a new dark age. We would like to invite all foreign governments to engage us with offers or threats so that we may find brothers-in-arms in this tumultuous world. ..."

Edit: Oh! and hope to have a nice game with you guys.
    Last edited by xensphere; 12-10-2011 at 17:35.

Practitioner of "Calm Rage" joebthegreat's Avatar
    DiplomacyEuropa Universalis 3Victoria 2Mount & Blade: Warband

Good to meet you xensphere. Here's hoping you have a good game.
    Come play our most recent game of werewolf, or diplomacy
    Werewolf MICRO: Wolf: 1(1 wins) TOTAL: 1(1 wins) || GMed: 0(0 goodie wins/0 baddie wins)
    Werewolf LITE: Villager: 20(40 wins) Wolf: 11(33 wins) Seer: 2(4 wins) TOTAL: 33(66 wins) || GMed: 11100101(0 goodie wins/0 baddie wins)
    Werewolf BIG: Villager: 1(600 wins) Wolf: 600(1 wins) Cultist: 2(2 wins) Priest: 1(1 wins) Lover: 1*(1 wins) Thief: 1(1 wins) TOTAL: 20(1 wins) || GMed: 1(200 goodie wins/0 baddie wins)
    GRAND TOTAL: 2(0 wins) || GM TOTAL: 0(42 goodie wins/42 baddie wins)
    ----------
    Diplomacy: Great Britain: 0(0 wins) France: 0(0 wins) Germany: 0(0 wins) Austria: 0(0 wins) Italy: 1(0 wins) Russia: 0(0 wins) Turkey: 0(0 wins) TOTAL: 0(0 wins) || GMed: 1(0 wins/0 wins/0 wins/0 wins/0 wins/0 wins/0 wins)

"Quote" -Author

Indefatigable Psychotic tamius23's Avatar
    Cities in MotionCities in Motion 2Crusader Kings IIDeus VultEU3 Complete
    Divine WindHeir to the ThroneSword of the StarsVictoria 2Victoria II: A House Divided
    CK2: Holy Knight500k clubEuropa Universalis IVEUIV: Wealth of NationsEUIV: Conquest of Paradise
    EUIV: Res PublicaCrusader Kings II: Legacy of RomeCrusader Kings II: Sword of IslamCrusader Kings II: The Old GodsCrusader Kings II: Sons of Abraham
    Crusader Kings II: Rajas of India

Gah! I downloaded my pm box and put it where it belongs... but forgot to delete them. Sorry everyone.

And reis, I believe you sent something to me which I wasn't able to respond to before my box got filled with werewolf spam.

Quote Originally Posted by tamius23 View Post
    Gah! I downloaded my pm box and put it where it belongs... but forgot to delete them. Sorry everyone.

And reis, I believe you sent something to me which I wasn't able to respond to before my box got filled with werewolf spam.
    Yes, I was pretty much convinced you were a wolf in Lite. Re-sending the Ultimat... I mean, the trivial diplomatic correspondence.

Orders recieved and converted to a map. This is a dark day for Europe, my friends...

Austrian Move Orders

A Vie - Boh
    A Tri - Bud
    A Bud - Gal
    F Gre Hold
    A Ser S F Gre hold

German Move Orders

F Den - Swe
    A Hol - Kie
    A Ber - Mun
    A Ruh S A Ber - Mun

Italian Move Orders

A Tunisia Hold.
    F Napoli - Ionian Sea.
    F Ionian - Adriatic Sea.
    A Venice support A Munich move Tyrol.

Ottoman Move Orders

A Bulgaria Holds
    A Constantinople supports A Bulgaria to Hold
    F Smyrna moves to Eastern Mediterranean Sea
    F Aegean supports F Smyrna to move to Eastern Mediterranean Sea

Russian Move Orders

A War - Sil
    A Mos - War
    F Rum H
    A Ukr S F Rum H
    F StP H
    F Swe - Den

British Move Orders

F Nwy support F Den move Swe
    F Eng move Bel
    A Yor move Wal
    F Lon move Eng

French Move Orders

A Spa move Por
    A Par move Bur
    A Mun move Tyr
    F MAt hold
    F Bre move Pic

Btw Xen those orders you sent just now were too late, but your better off as is.

Underlined means the order failed.

Failed Orders: The Russian fleet in Sweden, attempting a vain attack on Denmark, met a superior force, and was not only bounced, but pushed back out of the province by a powerful attack from a German-British force.

The Russian Fleet in Sweden is dislodged. A retreat order for this fleet must be sent before we can continue.

Before

After

Work in progress. Will be updated soon.
    Last edited by Taiisatai64; 13-10-2011 at 09:01.

Quote Originally Posted by Taiisatai64 View Post
    Orders recieved and converted to a map. This is a dark day for Europe, my friends...
    I leave for school in about 10 minutes, you think I'll be able to see the map?
    Werewolf is a game in which the wolves hunt the wolves and the village lynches the village, in a race to see who can kill themselves slowest. - Capt. Kiwi

They're just loud.
    - joebthegreat

Quote Originally Posted by esemesas View Post
    I leave for school in about 10 minutes, you think I'll be able to see the map?
    Map is there for you to look at while I edit the post.

Is france self destructing?

Quote Originally Posted by Taiisatai64 View Post
    Map is there for you to look at while I edit the post.
    World War I!

Well, thanks for that, I'm off to school.

They're just loud.
    - joebthegreat

F... you Italy. F Adr means war. Defending Venice would have been achieved by F Apu.

Europa Universalis 3

Quote Originally Posted by reis91 View Post
    F... you Italy. F Adr means war. Defending Venice would have been achieved by F Apu.
    The Pfalzgraf is entirely correct. The Adriatic is an unequivocal assault on Trieste.

+ Reply to Thread
Page 11 of 84 FirstFirst ... 9 10 11 12 13 21 36 61 ... LastLast