• We have updated our Community Code of Conduct. Please read through the new rules for the forum that are an integral part of Paradox Interactive’s User Agreement.

stevetry

First Lieutenant
54 Badges
Jun 16, 2011
  • Victoria 2: Heart of Darkness
  • Europa Universalis IV: Third Rome
  • Stellaris - Path to Destruction bundle
  • Europa Universalis IV: Pre-order
  • Victoria 2: A House Divided
  • Arsenal of Democracy
  • Semper Fi
  • Europa Universalis IV: Res Publica
  • Iron Cross
  • Hearts of Iron III Collection
  • Hearts of Iron III
  • Crusader Kings II
  • Darkest Hour
  • Europa Universalis IV
  • Europa Universalis IV: Art of War
  • Europa Universalis IV: Wealth of Nations
  • Hearts of Iron III: Their Finest Hour
  • For the Motherland
  • Europa Universalis IV: Call to arms event
  • Europa Universalis IV: Conquest of Paradise
  • Imperator: Rome Deluxe Edition
  • Battle for Bosporus
  • Europa Universalis IV: Golden Century
  • Europa Universalis 4: Emperor
  • Europa Universalis IV: Dharma
  • Stellaris: Distant Stars
  • Europa Universalis IV: Dharma Pre-order
  • Hearts of Iron IV: Expansion Pass
  • Europa Universalis IV: Rule Britannia
  • Stellaris: Apocalypse
  • Stellaris: Humanoids Species Pack
  • Hearts of Iron IV: Expansion Pass
  • Europa Universalis IV: Cradle of Civilization
  • Hearts of Iron IV: La Resistance
  • Stellaris: Synthetic Dawn
  • Hearts of Iron IV: Death or Dishonor
  • Europa Universalis IV: Mandate of Heaven
  • Hearts of Iron IV: Together for Victory
  • Stellaris: Leviathans Story Pack
  • Europa Universalis IV: Rights of Man
  • Hearts of Iron IV: Colonel
  • Hearts of Iron IV: Cadet
  • Hearts of Iron IV Sign-up
  • Stellaris
  • Europa Universalis IV: Mare Nostrum
  • Europa Universalis IV: Cossacks
  • Europa Universalis IV: Common Sense
  • Pride of Nations
  • Europa Universalis IV: El Dorado
  • 500k Club
Yes hi there is there any sprite packs for Iron cross ? cuz i try some of puma and they don't work also how does the adding sprites to the game work ? how does the game know what sprite to use for which unit cuz in my game iron cross 1.02 AMA the game likes to use the wrong sprite for the bombers is quite annoying i ask this because after i update my IC to 1.01 the sprites are all wrong my bombers are using figter sprites the game is not reading all the sprites
note this are the vanilla sprites someone else musth ave this bug too so please help me i dont want to use counters

Last edited:
Greetings. I just wandered over from the DH forum. I don't have IC, but since it's based on the HOI engine, Puma's sprites should work fine with IC. The problem may be that Puma sometimes uses a different naming system on some of his sprites. The game still recognizes them, but you have to make sure you delete the corresponding stock sprite provided by the game before you install Puma's sprite.

I'm no expert, but the way the game knows how to use which sprite and when is found in the .spr files. You can open these files using notepad, Word, etc., and in there you will see the code for which sprite to use and which pallette. It's rare, but sometimes these files get corrupted.

the thing is i re installe the game and alwasy after patch 1.01 IC using vannila sprites wont read the bomber sprites instead uses a figter instead i re installed the game so many times

I've never encountered that and I mess around with the sprites all the time. Did you buy a digital copy of the game? If so, then maybe you can try downloadingit again, then downloading the patch again? I'm sure you tried that already.

could it be the game version ? also here what happens to me after patch 1.01 the game wont read the T-bomber sprite and fils so strategical bombers and tacticall and nav bombers show the Min firgter sprite i fix the Nav and tactical by renaming some files to T-Naval and T-Tactical but the strategic bomber is till not working even do i rename it files to T-strategic is really anoying also transport planes sprites are not working