• We have updated our Community Code of Conduct. Please read through the new rules for the forum that are an integral part of Paradox Interactive’s User Agreement.
Chapter 11

Welcome back! The votes indicate it's time for conversion! But... apparently when you save on an event, it doesn't save the event. So, I maybe lost the event :rolleyes:

Luckily after a year I get the event again! :p I am now Catholic! :D

eu3game2011-12-1911-33-27-77.jpg

I have 2 Catholic provinces though :unsure: Woops. Well, we must introduce the new ways to the backward Teotls... with my -0.25 missionaries

eu3game2011-12-1911-33-33-42.jpg

A free university? Yes please!

eu3game2011-12-1911-42-14-27.jpg

Stupid Najd, ruining the beautiful Oman! :mad:

eu3game2011-12-1911-43-52-85.jpg

Britain, alliance? No problems here. That's one of my biggest enemies gone... for now. In the background you can see lots of Catholic provinces made by random events! ;)

eu3game2011-12-1911-47-07-17.jpg

Iberia? Ok.

eu3game2011-12-1911-56-51-98.jpg

Well my friends, another session at its end. How sad. But there is always the little empire picture to look forward to!

eu3game2011-12-1912-12-51-17.jpg

It's lovely.

Look at all those Catholics :cool:

eu3game2011-12-1912-13-05-12.jpg

You didn't know about the save-and-popups-go-poof trick?

And... Orthodox Prussia?! :(

What trick would that be?

Prussia - I have no clue how that happened, probably forced conversion by Russia.

So there is no way to save the event for a future choice.

Were all those conversions by event? :eek: Or did you get missionaries at some point?

Were all those conversions by event? :eek: Or did you get missionaries at some point?

Event. D&T or American Empires must have added an event that converts with a very small MTTH.

Event. D&T or American Empires must have added an event that converts with a very small MTTH.

One of your neighbors decided that it was worth while to convert you (instead of conquering you), hence all event to convert you and your provinces. Good job too, it looks like you've managed survive all those European vultures. Now it's time to take back the land they took away from you!

Well, it's as you said. If you save and quit, popups go poof.

Even bad ones.

Even Call to Arms (though it usually re-apprears a day or two after you start again).

General knowledge. Never used it myself of course.

(In an AAR, that is :ninja:)

Now it's time to take back the land they took away from you!

Hmmm, even in my current situation this will be hard, the tribes are still allied with France and Sweden is allied with France as well

Conversions are great. Now, lay and wait to westernize again...and, again if possible...

Being Catholic now, how close are to getting your own missionaries?

Last edited:
Welcome back, merry christmas, happy new year etc. The last session was juicy :D unfourtunately, my brother deleted all my screenshots, so I will do the next one, and you can guess what has changed. :)

How typical, one of the few times you actually want the Europeans up in your buisness and they don´t show.