• We have updated our Community Code of Conduct. Please read through the new rules for the forum that are an integral part of Paradox Interactive’s User Agreement.
These Bolivians and their political instability... it is only right that we would take control of the situation. Also, congratulations Senor Saez, I hope you will continue peaceful diplomacy with our brothers in Panama.

((yes to Bolivian Annexation))

---Caitan Crazzio---

These Bolivians and their political instability... it is only right that we would take control of the situation. Also, congratulations Senor Saez, I hope you will continue peaceful diplomacy with our brothers in Panama.

((yes to Bolivian Annexation))

---Caitan Crazzio---

These Chileans and their political instability... it is only right that we would take control of the situation.

Ugh. Okay. So here's what happened: Technically OldCleric withdrew from the race and voted a few minutes before I posted the update. Technically he voted four minutes after the deadline, but I didn't post separately to close the polls like I should have. Counting his vote, Hidalgo won. I can't say I really know what to do about this, since I've also already posted an update saying that Saez won.

I think I'm going to say that votes cast after the polls close don't count, regardless of whether or not I've posted a notice saying the polls have closed. This is because I don't want to encourage very last minute voting and I don't much like the idea of having to rewrite updates. Complaints over PM.

I vote no on the bolivian crisis. Our nation is great because of our people, but it is greater yet because of our friends. Removing Brazil and Colombia, whom provide plenty resources to our market, from our sphere of influence just to annex whatever is left of Bolivia would be unwise. I think we have already united most of Soth America under our flag or sphere and we might have other easier targets like the UPCA or the now weakened US. But remember that if we start to annex our neighboors, a day will come where theworld will fight us together.

I congratulate Senor Saez in his victory (ugh) and wish him well during his term as Caudillo.

Crisis in Bolivia: Yes

- Gen. Sebastian Hidalgo

Last edited:
Crisis: Yes

If it is true that a vote was cast before the election results were announced, I should think the true winner of the election should be counted. But it is ultimately THe courts decision.

I congratulate Mr. Saez on his Presidency, and know his rule will lead us to new heights of Chilean Exceptional-ism.

Political Crisis in Bolivia: Yes

"I am afraid that this vote will most likely be my last act in politics, owing to the fact that I have been diagnosed with apraxia, which may well prevent me from taking further part in political life. I do however give my congratulations to whoever has become Presidente of Chile, and I hope that he finds a way to resolve the current predicament that we currently face."

General Severiano Miramontes

Members of Frente Nacionale:

I thank you for choosing me as El Caudillo. Under me, I promise that this century will be a Chilean century, and the Fatherland will prosper as never before. The situation with Panama shall be sorted out, and the resurgent Germanist threat will be stomped under the boot of Chile. I am currently deliberating on my choice of appointments, as well as with The Speaker on matters of a constitutional nature. I will hopefully be able to present my full plans to you soon.

As to the matter of Bolivia, I say nay. We cannot allow the foreign elements of the backwards state of Bolivia to corrupt the beautiful, glorious culture of our great Fatherland. Their current status as a puppet regime is fine the way it is.

I would also like to apologize to Sr. Hidalgo. This was a very close run, and I have been chosen by little more than a stray stand of luck. Had things been just a little bit different, I am certain you would have been El Caudillo.

Last edited:
We must extend Chile's borders.

Crisis: AYE

Why indeed woulod we want to go into Bolivia. I was there the other day on holiday. I had booked a top hotel but they said they had overbooked. I told them I was the Chilean Chief of Staff and they just said, what another one. Turns out there are more Chiefs of Staff than bananas in Panama. I think we should go into Brazil, they have really nice hotels and treat their customers much better,

General Rios

I have to agree with Mr. Rios.

No doubt the large unpopulated areas of Brazil would be perfect to siphon off the poor in our growing cities.

No doubt the large unpopulated areas of Brazil would be perfect to siphon off the poor in our growing cities.
You must be going Senile you are agreeing with the most radical anarchist of us all. You should be thankful for this your age will stop you from seeing the death of your ill-conceived republic.
Good day senor

Thats General Rios to you son. I remember when you were in diapers and your mother spanked your bottom. When was that again, ah yes, last year before the move into Argentina.

I think that these people in charge now, with their talk of do this and do that should just take a look at themselves. See what they see in the mirror. If they see themselves well thats ok but if they dont. Well I have heard talk of vampires in Santiago. Shhhhh.

General Rios

Why indeed woulod we want to go into Bolivia. I was there the other day on holiday. I had booked a top hotel but they said they had overbooked. I told them I was the Chilean Chief of Staff and they just said, what another one. Turns out there are more Chiefs of Staff than bananas in Panama. I think we should go into Brazil, they have really nice hotels and treat their customers much better,

General Rios

Yes, I'm quite confused by the numbers of Chiefs of Staff. In my opinion pre- treason titles means nothing. The Fourth Republic have to start on a clean slate.

To attempt to incite Brazil would require a political environment ripe for revolt, as is the one in Bolivia. Even if this were the case, the massive population difference would mean a huge, drawn out process in Brazil that, given their military fortitude, would make a successful revolt unlikely. Even then, it would be much easier to take on the Bolivian revolutionaries than any prospective Brazilian ones.

First and foremost, however, we must focus on internal problems with our economy and unemployment; we must also resolve with finality the Panama situation. All of this comes after the cabinet is appointed by our new Caudillo.

To attempt to incite Brazil would require a political environment ripe for revolt, as is the one in Bolivia. Even if this were the case, the massive population difference would mean a huge, drawn out process in Brazil that, given their military fortitude, would make a successful revolt unlikely. Even then, it would be much easier to take on the Bolivian revolutionaries than any prospective Brazilian ones.

First and foremost, however, we must focus on internal problems with our economy and unemployment; we must also resolve with finality the Panama situation. All of this comes after the cabinet is appointed by our new Caudillo.

Yes, yes, you are right i guess but you quite clearly have no idea of the boon to the Chilean people if they, Or rather myself could stay at some of the fine establishments they have in Brazil for free. I have heard it said that you can have this amazing scottish meal they could porridge for breakfast. It sounds quite exotic.

General Rios