• We have updated our Community Code of Conduct. Please read through the new rules for the forum that are an integral part of Paradox Interactive’s User Agreement.
Oh please there is no true elections! Just politcal manueviring in your ruling council, the people will never have a voice until the Caudillo and his empire lies broken in the street
Viva La Revolucion!

The Revolution of what? Leftists who have yet to get their head out of their own greedy schemes in their hands against a just government that has imposed no empirical policies? Please, do not make me laugh.

- Gen. Sebastian Hidalgo

I agitate for the disestablishment of the unnecessary contraption which is the Chilean state.

- Mantiago Retruécano

Last edited:
"So you're an anarchist? That is just passé. You're fourty years late, boy."

Severiano Miramontes

We anarchists are never too late, nor are we ever early. We arrive precisely when we mean to!

As long as the state still exists, so will anarchists. The current state neither can, will nor shall last.

We anarchists are never too late, nor are we ever early. We arrive precisely when we mean to!

As long as the state still exists, so will anarchists.
The Anarchs will form a powerful part of the new republic once this pathetic regime is swept away.

I find it despicable that these rebels - would-bes and aren'ts - dare to call themselves united in this "cause", united as "brothers" and "brothers in arms". Very few, if any at all, have served in any position in the military. I have served in the Army of Chile for nigh upon two-and a half decades. I have seen the enemy of Chile. And it is not the Chilean State: it is not Senor Fernandez, it is not Senor Miramontes, it is not Senor Saez, it is not Senor Crazzio, it is not Senor de Escovedo, it is not General De Porto, it is not General Ferarri, and it is not me. It is those that threaten the peace, stability, prestige, might, and unity of Chile. As of right now, the enemies of Chile, defined by those words, are Villa and his conspirators.

The sooner we are rid of these rebels, the better.

EDIT: I would also like to point out Villa's horrible contradiction in his own sentence. Anarchists, by any man of politics and by their own part, shall never take part in government.

- Gen. Sebastian Hidalgo

Reporting in from somewhere in Chile, General Rios surveys Chile from up high and is displeased what he sees. In the distance the cesspit that is Santiago, filled with facists who think they are free when they are anything but. Beyond his view, far to the north is the Chilean Free State, a contradiction if he ever heard one. A banana republic ruled by a fruit salad. He shakes his head as he considers the resitance, the FNT who would rather remain on the sidelines moaning but never doing and these new anarchists. Rios wonders what will happen and what course he should take in this new Chile.

General Chile
Chief of Staff
Commanding General
Ruler of where he Stands.

Vote: Mateo Saez.

It is my understanding, Caudillo, that the current Caudillo may not vote in the elections. I may have misread when the State was first created. Should we have THe Speaker sort this out?

- Gen. Sebastian Hidalgo

Reporting in from somewhere in Chile, General Rios surveys Chile from up high and is displeased what he sees. In the distance the cesspit that is Santiago, filled with facists who think they are free when they are anything but. Beyond his view, far to the north is the Chilean Free State, a contradiction if he ever heard one. A banana republic ruled by a fruit salad. He shakes his head as he considers the resitance, the FNT who would rather remain on the sidelines moaning but never doing and these new anarchists. Rios wonders what will happen and what course he should take in this new Chile.

General Chile
Chief of Staff
Commanding General
Ruler of where he Stands.

Oh peas. Cry me a river will ya? All this turmoil shows how rotten the apple of Chile is. It is a salad of cacophony and rasping sounds. I can understand that your eyes may water a bit with all of this constant rain on your parade, but you should really mango up. Or orange you a tomato?
Maybe you should take a can of water and start growing some potatoes instead? The river is right where you stand after all.

- Mantiago Retruécano

Oh peas. Cry me a river will ya? All this turmoil shows how rotten the apple of Chile is. It is a salad of cacophony and rasping sounds. I can understand that your eyes may water a bit with all of this constant rain on your parade, but you should really mango up. Or orange you a tomato?
Maybe you should take a can of water and start growing some potatoes instead? The river is right where you stand after all.

- Mantiago Retruécano
Puns, yes puns are how we overthrow the despotic regime.

Puns, yes puns are how we overthrow the despotic regime.

I heard of a angry local baker who tried to resist these facists. He told bad jokes at facist soldiers when they went past. He called them Hot Cross Puns. But this is not enough. We must fight these facists and even if this means common cause with the bananas up north and the a peas ers in the FNT then maybe this is the way.

General Rios

I heard of a angry local baker who tried to resist these facists. He told bad jokes at facist soldiers when they went past. He called them Hot Cross Puns. But this is not enough. We must fight these facists and even if this means common cause with the bananas up north and the a peas ers in the FNT then maybe this is the way.

General Rios
Oh to hell with the Free state and Maximielen, they had their chance to stand up for justice but time and time again they have shown they were willing to bargain with criminals. I say put them on trial once this revolution is over. Or exile them permanently..

The Free State had one chance of invading the Mainland to restore their Democracy, but that passed when they let Fernandez's government rebuild.

I criticize the Free State not on being un-Democratic, but on not following their own ideas. If they are a Free State, where is there freely elected official?

We make no pretensions about our government. We are a Republic led exclusively by members of the Right. A National Republic, and what we do is based on that moral principle.

If the Free State wants to prove the moral high ground, I suggest they elect a new leader.

Oh to hell with the Free state and Maximielen, they had their chance to stand up for justice but time and time again they have shown they were willing to bargain with criminals. I say put them on trial once this revolution is over. Or exile them permanently..

I agree, this "Free State" is simply a fruit salad composed entirely of bananas. Furthermore, it is not so much a Free State than it is a Fee State. I sometimes do wonder how De Conti has not simply gone bananas from the massive contradictions which his personal fruit garden possesses. I can see nothing which concretely states that the Tree State is in any way what it claims to be, nor have I noticed any statements supporting its claims.

- Mantiago Retruécano

Last edited:
It is my understanding, Caudillo, that the current Caudillo may not vote in the elections. I may have misread when the State was first created. Should we have THe Speaker sort this out?

- Gen. Sebastian Hidalgo

I believe that restriction was only applied if I voted for myself, but I am not.

Anyways, whoever succeeds me, please abide by international laws.. And get rid of these damned anarchists!

Believe me, Senor Rios, you shall have a much better view after you have been hanged.

General de Porto, I am continually confused by your comments. First you criticise the Free State for not holding elections during an emergency period, when elections have been abolished by the Continental Administration and democracy declared a bureaucratic nightmare. Then you criticise us for not invading the mainland during the insurrection, thus perpetuating the very civil war that I wished to avoid and bringing about the destruction of the very Administration you swore to uphold. You seem to vacillate between republican and fascist values on a whim - or do you merely demand the former of others without indulging to practice it yourself?

It is has already been demonstrated that I have the full support of the electorate, and no candidate has stepped forward to challenge me. As such, your rather feeble efforts to subvert my government have no effect.

- President Charles Maximilien de Conti

Last edited:
Presidente de Conti,

I am sincerely glad you did not invade the Mainland when you had the chance, you can hold me to that. I only mean to examine things from different points of view. I could not care less how Democratic your nation is, only that I believe if you wish to call yourselves a Free State, you aught to walk the walk.

We should all hold ourselves to our values.

General de Porto.

If I am chosen to be Fernandez's successor, I will make it my goal to swiftly and brutally crush the resurgent Germanist threat.

A sound goal that, I believe, all Caudillo candidates wish to fulfill.

- Gen. Sebastian Hidalgo