• We have updated our Community Code of Conduct. Please read through the new rules for the forum that are an integral part of Paradox Interactive’s User Agreement.
"I offer to the President of the Chilean Free State to give my services and expertise to a position in his cabinet. I hope my experience as foreign minister under de Santa Rosa will help us reunite Chile under the banner of freedom."

-José Olózaga

Also I agitate.

"I offer to the President of the Chilean Free State to give my services and expertise to a position in his cabinet. I hope my experience as foreign minister under de Santa Rosa will help us reunite Chile under the banner of freedom."

-José Olózaga

Also I agitate.

This is why we can't have nice things!

---Caitan Crazzio---

Absolution Bill: Yes Although this act is progressive, we must ensure that the Republicanos have the correct loyalties.
Restoration Bill: Yes The Prince is an advocate of the Third Way, and thus should be welcomed back.

I also hereby submit this bill to Caudillo, as we seem to lack a elite element of the army.

The Black Shirt Act said:
1. New elite "guard" regiments are to be raised, fanatically loyal to the true Chilean ways.
2. These units are to be directly accountable to the current Caudillo.
3. They will always ware black shits, to symbolize their devotion and strike fear into the hearts of Chile's enemies.

Should this act succeed, I wish to take personal command of these elite units.

-General Varde of the 1st army

Hmm it would seem outfiting these men with horses and teaching them "dragoon" tactics would suit us as well. The "presidential guard", in charge of the president himself. We must discuss this with THe speaker, though. I don't want to put that bill to vote though, and would like to enact it immediatly as a presidential decree.

Also a note to everyone: The Director of the Secret Police, Caitan Crazzio, is brokering a deal with President de Conti about a possible reunification. I made my demands clear though; All communist war criminals are going to be handed to Caitan Crazzio for an indefinite ammount of time for... questioning. In a remote island. Near Antartica. With watch dogs and high walls. For public order and safety.

dm8tpt.png

Other factions change their flags, we never do - Fight for the Republic!

295g8ro.jpg

Uncle Dio Wants You!

**The Republic of Chile**
The Libertadors, the committee for the liberation of Chile
The Resistance, Chile's democratic opposition movement
The Chilean Republican Army, armed forces of liberation

How To Identify A Member of the Resistance: The republican tricolor (blue, white, and red) - our battle flag and armband ensignia; the republican star - used in blue, red, or white on our caps and badges.​

Other factions change their flags, we never do - Fight for the Republic!
Says the man who, but a year ago, was clamouring for the destruction of the Republic and the formation of a Marxista dictatorship.

You may brandish your false flag, Guerrero. The true flag of the Republic is flying above the Palacio de Estado in Panama.

- President Charles Maximilien de Conti

Last edited:
The true flag of the obsolete "Republic" no longer holds sway over the hearts and minds of men. The true flag of Chile flies over La Moneda at this very moment. Any man that manages to convince himself otherwise is mightily daft.

It is desirable to have you, honorable citizen de Conti, return to your nation of birth. Not only that, but it is necessary and conducive to the national unity. I hope for all of our sakes that you accept the overtures of peace from Fernandez. Perhaps one day we might meet under the shade of the olive branch as we once did, rather than by the blade of the bayonet as we may be forced to.

Senator Alejandro Ruiz de Escovedo

I wonder how someone chooses to pick fights with his betters both morally and intellectually on a consistent basis. I was appointed Admiral by our Caudillo, I realize that I have no experience and as he will tell you I have taken steps to resolve the matter and have someone better suited to lead our currently non-existent Navy. Now, I encourage you, Ferrari, to take care that you leave me in peace. I will soon be a minister.

Senator Alejandro Ruiz de Escovedo

This is most laughable! You? My intellectual and moral better? I also find your amusing yourself by believing you shall receive a ministry position a great laugh as well. You are nothing. You hold influence within this government, you were not even welcomed into the planning for the new Chile. And if you do receive a ministry position, so what? I am a General. You think you hold a higher position within the New Chile than me? I was in the planning for this Governmet, and I have been trusted with a position of both influence and power, unlike yourself. I suggest you get used to sitting amongst the lower tier of the new order, as you shall never rise above it.

-General Christiano Ferarri

Though cowards flinch and traitors sneer, we'll keep our flag flag flying here.

"Can we really risk quarrel at a time when the new order is just starting to take form? We must be a force of unity, to retain our place in the sun, for the Fatherland."

-Crown Prince Daniel Jesus Roseno

I agree wholeheartedly with Sr. Roseno. I extend my apologies to Sr. Ferarri, and ask that he join me in putting our differences where they belong: in the past.

I am pleased to report that I will be assuming a ministry position as Minister of Foreign Affairs to replace the absent Navia. Let us all join together to forge a new future as we let go of past quarrels!

Minister Alejandro Ruiz de Escovedo

Though cowards flinch and traitors sneer, we'll keep our flag flag flying here.

La Policia Unofficial Hymn
recorded by Caitan Crazzio

Communist vipers in the grass?
Till they meet my mustard gas!

Communist foxes in the wood?
burn the forest! Kill them good!

Communist vultures in the mist?
Pound them with the Fascist* fist!

Communist Locust in the field?
Send La Policia! Their fates are sealed!

Communist Dingoes dance at dusk?
run them through with the elephant's** tusk!

Communist rats infest the sewers?
What better chance to test our skewers?

Communist canaries with snazzy one liners?
Make a song! Chile is now mine-ers!

You must try harder, Guerrero, if you hope to attract followers with a mere rhyme, your phony lines ain't worth a dime!

---Caitan Crazzio---

*odd, the men have started to refer to themselves as "Fascists"

**The elephant was La Policia's official symbol and Caitan Crazzio's adopted crest

I'm going to tell all you fascists something, you may be surprised. The people of this nation, they're getting organized. You're bound to lose, all of you fascists. You are bound to lose.
- the Chief of Staff

And they'll go to the Comunistas, who tried to overthrow the values of this nation only two years ago. You may call yourself a Chilean, but your ideals are antithetical to this nations'.

Declaration of the intent of the resistance:

1. Arrest the Rosenoist traitors and try them for treason against the Republic
2. Reestablish a Republican Democracy, a fourth republic after the noble principle of one man, one vote
3. Peaceful reintegration of the Panama Canal Zone into the 4th Republic after the Rosenoist regime they are rebelling against is overthrown
4. Reestablish a multi-party system that belong to a Republican Democracy
5. Curtail the president's power, and give more power to the Congress. If the president lack power, people wouldn't try to usurp the title by violence anymore.

Senor Fernandez,

I do not seek any amnesty from a tyrant like you who seized power. You should be seeking amnesty for your traitorous behaviour. You turned on our President instead of standing behind him and fighting the communists. You used the communists revolt as an opportunity to make your own personal dictatorship without regard to the people of Chile who elected De Conti and have never given one vote to you. If all the Generals who backed you had stood behind the Republic the communists would have been defeated just the same. Instead they like you stole the Chilean people's military for their own personal gain. I will never kiss the feet of a tyrant like you. I welcome all those who seek a true Republic to join the cause of the Chilean Free State. The honourable General Gonzalez I believe shares our goals and invite him to join us. I do not believe he supports a proletarian dictatorship as Dio Guerra hoped and hopes to install and will join us in fighting for a constitutional republic. Viva the Republic! Viva la Chile!

General Juan Rivera of the Chilean Free State

I am agitating

Last edited:
I believe we need more information on how our subsidary Free State will function. How can one agitate against the government of Chile, when they are running an army in the Free State.

We need THe supreme Court to rule on this.

The Free State is not a subsidiary but the legitimate government of Chile. We are not under the authority of your illegitimate government.

From the latest news reports on the subject:

Many agitators against the new government made their way, by land or sea, to the Free State, which experienced an influx of political refugees from the mainland over the following two years.

General Juan Rivera