• We have updated our Community Code of Conduct. Please read through the new rules for the forum that are an integral part of Paradox Interactive’s User Agreement.
War with Argentina: Yes

This war can only help our nation. I believe that our strong generals and brave young soldiers can easily defeat the remnants of the Anarcho-liberal movement.

War With Argentina: Yes
Chief of Staff: Ferrari

War with Argentina: No

Upon further reflection I have decided to change my vote to General Rios for COS

It is unfortunate I did not garner enough support to become the next COS, but I push my support behind Rios for COS. I urge my former supporters to support him as well.

I as well would like to change my vote from Ferrari to Rios.

War with Argentina: Yes.

I would rather appreciate if my friend Francisco de Santa Rosa would tell his personal servant to empty his inbox. I tried sending him a letter and his mailman told me there was not enough space for my letter! How ridiculous!

The incoming President, Generals and now the Archbishop support a conquest of Argentinian lands! Stand with your elected leaders, and vote yes on a liberation of the Argentinians!

Senator Alejandro Ruiz de Escovedo

It shames me to see so many Congressmen support the hawkish Rios and this war with Argentina. There is no reason to send our men to die in a pointless war. The Germanistas will just rise up once we have left, with our men dieing for no reason.

- Minister of Defense, Christiano Ferarri

It shames me to see so many Congressmen support the hawkish Rios and this war with Argentina. There is no reason to send our men to die in a pointless war. The Germanistas will just rise up once we have left, with our men dieing for no Mreason.

- Minister of Defense, Christiano Ferarri

Hawkish.... You are a funny man Señor. There is probably a place for you in a stand up comedy club in Santiago when you retire. I believe this is where people stand up and tell outlandish jokes for laughs.

I congratulate my friend and ally General Rios on his now sure ascendance to the Chief of Staff position. It is good to see Democracy in action, especially when Democracy dictates that a true visionary and patriotic Chilean like Rios is to be elected.

War with Argentina is our only option, and it gladdens me to see that most of my fellow members of the Congreso have come to this realization.

Senator Alejandro Ruiz de Escovedo