• We have updated our Community Code of Conduct. Please read through the new rules for the forum that are an integral part of Paradox Interactive’s User Agreement.
If I was supporting any canidate in this election it would be De Conti, he is a man who respect's the military and can bring order and justice to our beautiful country.

Party: Patriotas
Candidate: Fuentes
Coalition: With Republicanos
Coalition Candidate: Fuentes
Right To Serve Act: Yes
Chief of Staff Empowerment Bill: Abstain
Military Command Act: Yes

Also my policies are, Pro-Military/Moralism/Interventionism/Free Trade/Limited Citizenship

Party: Patriotas
Candidate: Fuentes
Coalition: With Republicanos
Coalition Candidate: Fuentes
Chief of Staff Empowerment Bill: Abstain
Military Command Act: No

"It is unfortunate that I was unable to take part in the primaries this year, being preoccupied with ministerial duties in the countryside. However, I officially back Fuentes as Patriota candidate, despite my reservations towards his policy of Limited Citizenship. Otherwise, I understand him to be an honourable man, and I trust him to lead Chile in the right direction."

General Severiano Miramontes
Minister for the Interior

Last edited:
Changing my original vote to the honorable de Conti for the Republicanos.

I'm glad many people understand that Mr. de Conti is what Chile needs right now. He is a proud supporter of the church charity movement that will help the poor feel incorporated into chilean society.

At this point in time, I cannot say that I find any of the candidates to be to my liking. Under different circumstances, I would have voted for Escovedo, however he has already proven to me that he is too foolish and far too political to be president after the debacle with Charles Maximilian's title.

Chief of Staff Empowerment Bill: Yes
Military Command Act: Yes

I acknowledge my mistakes in this election; it is a hard thing to be vilified as a conservative within your own conservative party.

We mustn't have moderates running our party! We must not let this advantageous climate in which the radical left is disenfranchised and the liberals have ceased to exist go to waste!

Senator Alejandro Ruiz de Escovedo

I acknowledge my mistakes in this election; it is a hard thing to be vilified as a conservative within your own conservative party.

We mustn't have moderates running our party! We must not let this advantageous climate in which the radical left is disenfranchised and the liberals have ceased to exist go to waste!

What the country needs right now Senor is a strong guiding hand, someone who can eliminate this plague of coup's and civil unrest, and that man is De Conti!

What our country needs is a leader with strong conservative roots and a strong background in finance and business. The civil unrest will be stopped under my leadership and as the chief executive I will restore stability and morality to Chilean society.The Catholic Church will no doubt see this and endorse my bid for president. De Conti is a fine man but as far as "strong guiding hands" go, I would be a better ticket for a Patriota-Republicano coalition.

---Caitan Crazzio---

I don't doubt your abilities as an administrator Senor Crazzio, but I am not and will never be a proponent of Laissez Faire, this country should not be run by businessman.

Then you would have war hawks run rampant around the Congreso? I have been in an executive role since the founding of Chilean Standard Steel 20 years ago and in that time I have grown the fortunes of the shareholders exponentially because of my wise judgement and shrewd policies. Why do you seek to vilify the businessman, the lifeblood of our nation's economy?

The government simply mustn't tamper with the economy; doing so would cause a panic in the market and bring the entire economy of South America to stagnation.

---Caitan Crazzio---

"Senor, what if there was a market panic? Your policies would mean there would be nothing done. We need to be able to inject capital into the economy when necessary to stave off collapse or enhance growth. We also need to be able to assist all those who are worse off, and I doubt that you will be able to understand their needs."

Severiano Miramontes

I have made a decision; I am dropping out and endorsing General de Conti! Though I would mush prefer a supporter of laissez-faire, and a more dovish candidate, he has the most support, and is vastly superior to Senor Escovedo.

I change my vote for the FNT from No Coalition to Coalition with Republicanos.

I have made a decision; I am dropping out and endorsing General de Conti! Though I would mush prefer a supporter of laissez-faire, and a more dovish candidate, he has the most support, and is vastly superior to Senor Escovedo.

Ha! Thank you for stabbing at me in your speech of failure! I understand that the party is going to the moderates; this is happening, and we shall see the results.

I will remain in the race for now upon principle, something that you obviously do not have, Liberal.

I am changing my vote from no coalition to coalition with the republicanos. Gogolow as coalition candidate.

Last edited:
Coalition: Republicanos
Coalition Candidate: Sérgio Gogołów ((Unchanged))

Ha! Thank you for stabbing at me in your speech of failure! I understand that the party is going to the moderates; this is happening, and we shall see the results.

I will remain in the race for now upon principle, something that you obviously do not have, Liberal.

The Republicano party is the party of moderation, we Patriotas are the true conservative's, even though we may differ on the meaning of the word "conservative"s stop trying to implant your own ideals onto a party that won't accept them.

Given the apparent inevitability of a coalition, I have changed by vote (and I recast an amended ballot) from Abstaining on a Coalition and Coalition Candidate to:
Coalition: with Patriotas
Coalition Candidate: de Conti
(as noted, I have resubmitted an amended ballot to the committee with these details as well)