• We have updated our Community Code of Conduct. Please read through the new rules for the forum that are an integral part of Paradox Interactive’s User Agreement.
((Alt-history where commies took over the Rhineland during the 1848 revolutions, then slowly grew to encompass most of Germany, then took over Belgium, Bohemia, and parts of Poland, then won WWI and turned most of Europe commie.

But that's OT, so I'll just leave it at that.))

((Just a thought Andonie, perhaps you should have waited till Gogolow or Remin won the election. Perhaps this coup would have been more succesful if people didn't hold out hope for the Republicano canidate to win and not take such drastic action.

((Just a thought Andonie, perhaps you should have waited till Gogolow or Remin won the election. Perhaps this coup would have been more succesful if people didn't hold out hope for the Republicano canidate to win and not take such drastic action.

((maybe but it looks pretty successful to me so far. 18-11 in the brigade count to me at the moment. things change though))

I Support the Republic!

The FNT is fully behind my decision, and we will resist this attempt at undoing the democracy of Chile. This dictatorship of the bourgeoisie shall not be allowed to rise. Even if evil triumphs this time, and casts a Shadow over the Andes, it will inevitably falter under the might of the People!

- Sérgio Gogołów

President:
Sérgio Gogołów ((Dyranum)): 6
Pedro Rivera ((atomicsoda)): 3
Armando Renin ((Red Cesar)): 4
Abstain: 1

Chief of Staff:
Charles Maximilien de Conti ((Syriana)): 1
Eduardo Alvarez ((Gloa)): 4
Sebastian Hidalgo ((MastahCheef117)): 2
Mario Juarez ((LeeroyJenkins)): 5
Abstain: 3

Minister of the Interior: Pedro Rivera ((atomicsoda)) - REPUBLIC
Minister of the Treasury: Eduardo Romano ((Pallen -- still votes even though deceased)) - ABSTAIN
Minster for War: Jose Aragon ((zagoroth))
Minister for Foreign Affairs: Subercasseux ((Lyonessian))
Minister for Employment: Sérgio Gogołów ((Dyranum)) - REPUBLIC

Admiral of the Navy: Eduardo Alvarez ((Gloa)) -- REPUBLIC
Army of Patagonia: General Zepeda ((thekinguter))
Support Army: Louis Maxmillian ((Syriana))
Army of North: Juan Alvarez ((Maxwell500)) - COUP
Army of South: Sebastian Hidalgo ((MastahCheef117)) - REPUBLIC
Marine Force - Canal Zone: General De Vasces ((OConner)) - COUP

Dyranum, clear your inbox.

((If the cabinet votes against the coup does that mean the Republic gets the capital stack and mobilized forces?))

((my understanding, although I may be wrong that the percentage of the capital stack and mobilization that supports the govt matches the percentage of cabinet that support the govt. something like that))

Dyranum, clear your inbox.

((Sorry mate, it is empty now.))

((my understanding, although I may be wrong that the percentage of the capital stack and mobilization that supports the govt matches the percentage of cabinet that support the govt. something like that))

((The capital stack ALWAYS supports the government, NEVER a coup.))

((Title drop or what.))

((I know, I just had to do it since de Santa Rosa did so too. :D))

((Uhm, thats incorrect. That was originally how it was played, but it was amended later to be split depending on which way the ministers went.))

((No? I don't recall there ever being anything 'bout that. What you're probably thinking about is the mob. pool or something.))

((Maybe I am, my memory might be foggy. Lets let TH clarify.))

The mobilization and capital stack are split between the coup and the government forces based on the number of ministers that declare for each side. The capital stack is always the last to desert the status quo government, so in this instance it is already lost to Andonie. Typically the capital stack only defects if every minister commits to the coup.