• We have updated our Community Code of Conduct. Please read through the new rules for the forum that are an integral part of Paradox Interactive’s User Agreement.
Game rules say I can't stop Augusto Weissmuller ((yourworstnightm)) from running for the Presidency. You'll have to live with it. I should point out that criminals have, at least in some countries, run for high office as criminals so he could be running while living abroad or while on the run in character.

Also the Communist field and Chief of Staff candidacies are now full.

Presidential Candidates:

Liberales: ((Party of Power))
Lorenzo Subercaseaux ((Lyonessian))
Armin Tamzarian ((hoi2geek))

Republicanos: ((In Coalition))
Severiano Miramontes ((Ivir Baggins))
Pedro Rivera ((atomicsoda))

Patriotas: ((In Opposition))
Augusto Weissmüller ((yourworstnightm))

FNT: ((In Opposition))
Sérgio Gogołów ((Dyranum))

Comunistas: ((In Opposition))
Osvaldo Tamiuszski ((tamius23))
Armando Renin ((Red Cesar))
Dio Guerrero ((rogov))

Chief of Staff Candidates:
Charles Maximilien de Conti ((Syriana))
Eduardo Alvarez ((Gloa))
Sebastian Hidalgo ((MastahCheef117))
Mario Juarez ((LeeroyJenkins))
Martin Schmidt ((lordvagrant))

Agitators:
Mateo Sáez ((Seek75))

Proportional Representation:
Yes: 19
No: 2
Abstain:

RSRMRA Section 1:
Yes: 8
No: 13
Abstain:

RSRMRA Section 2:
Yes: 12
No: 7
Abstain: 2

RSRMRA Section 3:
Yes: 10
No: 8
Abstain: 3

Tycoon Capitalism and Business Schools:
Yes: 6
No: 12
Abstain: 3

(( Well that's......very odd))
I am appalled, yes appalled, that our governments allowing a man like Weismuller who has spent over a decade riding through the country side killing, maiming, and setting a flame innocent people he just happened to disagree with. God help you if we cross paths Weismuller for I cannot be held accountable-for the fury I shall release upon you.

((Next Election, I'll propose a law (or someone else will) barring criminals from holding office, or something like that...))

((Oh, Araya... If only you weren't so rash))

Courier #1: Another letter from Bautista! He rides for Santiago!
Courier #2: Back from God knows where fighting God knows who in the name of God knows what is he?

Dear fellow Communistas,
*snip*

Dear Baptista,
We anticipate your arrival in Santiago. The work you do in Rio Negro is of great importance to the cause - the national proletariat, mobilizing independently, are a necessary force to the social revolution: our movement cannot succeed by sitting on Santiago and peering over the landscape in cool detachment from the plights and concerns of those in the other regions of the country.

As to the Communist leadership race, I look forward to seeing Comrade Tamiuszki's plan as well so that the Party members may peruse all three plans and choose the correct course of action for the future of Communism in Chile.

Fellow Chileans, some people say I should be arrested for some dubious crimes. What crimes I ask? Let them present proofs of any crimes I have committed against Chile. These people are just the problem with this country. They are the vermin eating it and poisoning it. With me as president I will make sure those people who tries to destroy Chile will all hang. I have hanged Communists and Germanistas before, I hanged three of Simon German's feared thugs I found in Brazil, while the government was allowing the worst criminal in our history to fight for their cause against the honorable Arraya. I hanged several dirty Communists in Argentina, I know how to hang people. And Santiago need some damned good hangings.

Tamiuski and Guerrero are the more pleasent faces of communism, attempting to clothe themselves in sheeps clothing as to not scare off voters. For the true and vile face of communissm look no further than Acevado who spends all of his time planning how to destroy the system that has serves Chile well the past 50 years. Who would rather abuse people than help them and would look to destroy the fabric of our very society. Helping him do this is another hardliner, Renin who while more polite and non confrontational seeks to establish a proleteriat dictatorship. I fear he is motivated less by the hatreds of Acevado but more by a fantasy world in which he lives. In this fantasy world there is no money, no inequality and I would say no war but he appears to advocate it. This fantasyland is as dangerous as the vitriol of other other communists.

People, they want to destroy Chile when it is stronger and wealthier than it has ever been. They will tear down this country in a misguided belief they know a better way. Do not let this happen I implore you.

Presidente Andonie

Last edited:
Fellow Chileans, some people say I should be arrested for some dubious crimes. What crimes I ask? Let them present proofs of any crimes I have committed against Chile. These people are just the problem with this country. They are the vermin eating it and poisoning it. With me as president I will make sure those people who tries to destroy Chile will all hang. I have hanged Communists and Germanistas before, I hanged three of Simon German's feared thugs I found in Brazil, while the government was allowing the worst criminal in our history to fight for their cause against the honorable Arraya. I hanged several dirty Communists in Argentina, I know how to hang people. And Santiago need some damned good hangings.
For once we agree you reactionary little turd, I'll have to fit a noose for your neck.

Last edited:
((Sorry, I thought it was a appropriate reaction for my character to his statement, sorry if it offended you Yourworstnightmare))

((unless some weird stuff happens I dont see how the left can win this election. Despite now beingt the largest single party They jsut dont have the numbers overall. Strangely makes me kind of sad))