• We have updated our Community Code of Conduct. Please read through the new rules for the forum that are an integral part of Paradox Interactive’s User Agreement.
"Thank you members of the Nacionales and Conservadores parties, for electing me to represent you on the ballot. I promise to bring us a new Fatherland...a stronger Fatherland. Viva la Chile!"

-General Cesar Roseno

Roseno

I would all Liberales and all those who support a stronger Chile to get out and vote as soon as possible and show the other candidates the strength and depth of our love for this country.

Senator Andonie

(( Is the pic for Cesar Bernardo O'Higgins? ))

President: Cesar Roseno

((also, seeing as the reason for the nationalist separation from the conservatives is gone (i.e. the cooperation with the liberals), wouldn't it be just as well to merge them back together or?
Also, @ThunderHawk, you've confused Roseno and Romano again! This time in the 1851 Conventions when referring to Disraeli's role under the previous president.))

((also, seeing as the reason for the nationalist separation from the conservatives is gone (i.e. the cooperation with the liberals), wouldn't it be just as well to merge them back together or?
Also, @ThunderHawk, you've confused Roseno and Romano again! This time in the 1851 Conventions when referring to Disraeli's role under the previous president.))

We'll see. Also, argghh and fixed.

(( Is the pic for Cesar Bernardo O'Higgins? ))

No, but that's a good guess. It does look like him. I don't think he had a dog.

Presidential Candidates:
Carlos Adonie ((rudders10)): 3
Cesar Roseno ((Red Cesar)): 6
Antonio Disraeli ((rogov)): 4

I vote forAdonie, the candidate for liberty and prosperity.

I vote Roseno, he has served me well in my terms as el presidente, and his policies, though not identical to mine, are still close enough and as a part of the National Conservative coalition I will naturally support him as the most capable candidate of the candidates.

- President Romano

Here's an evening update, even though very little has happened:

Presidential Candidates:
Carlos Adonie ((rudders10)): 4
Cesar Roseno ((Red Cesar)): 7
Antonio Disraeli ((rogov)): 4

As a reminder, there will be a brief runoff election if no candidate has a clear majority at the end of the race.

Last edited: