+ Reply to Thread
Page 111 of 546 FirstFirst ... 11 36 61 86 101 109 110 111 112 113 121 136 161 186 211 ... LastLast
Results 2,201 to 2,220 of 10914

Thread: Shadow of the Andes - An Interactive Chilean AAR

A Game of DwarvesArsenal of DemocracyCities in MotionCrusader Kings IICommander: Conquest of the Americas
    Deus VultEU3 CompleteDivine WindFor the MotherlandHearts of Iron III
    Heir to the ThroneRome GoldSemper FiSengokuSupreme Ruler: Cold War
    Victoria 2Victoria II: A House DividedVictoria II: Heart of DarknessMount & Blade: WarbandMount & Blade: With Fire and Sword
    CK2: Holy Knight500k clubEUIV: Call to arms eventEuropa Universalis IVEUIV: Wealth of Nations
    EUIV: Conquest of Paradise

Party: Conservadores
    Candidate: Armando de Vasces
    Coalition: Nacionales
    Coailtion Candidate: Armando de Vasces
    "Slan's Special Award in Alexspeed's Victoria 2 AAR Contest For The Best AAR Style"
    Crusader Kings II: How to Rule videos -ALL 13 PARTS ARE FULLY UPLOADED ENJOY-
    The Livestream Channel itself

Crusader Kings IIDarkest HourEU3 CompleteDivine WindHeir to the Throne
    Rome GoldSengokuVictoria 2Victoria II: A House DividedEU3 Collectors Edition
    500k club

Quote Originally Posted by OConner View Post
    Mr. Weissmüller, you appear to be a liberal fooling people into thinking you are a independent to get more votes. This is an affront to all conservadores! The liberals accomplished nothing but war a economic stagnation, but under Presidente Romano and the conservadores Chile has become a powerful economic force, capable of defending itself. This in itself is proof of the superiority of conservative politics.

-Armando de Vasces
    First of all, I too admire President Romano for his economic policy. However, I very much disagree with his unwillingness to do reforms. If he had backed Weighted Wealth, the Conservatives would have voted for it, and the Middle Class would be emancipated for this election. I don't think there's anything superior with Conservatism, neither do I think the Liberals are superior. The Liberals were the one establishing Chile as a democracy, but in the end Badajoz and Zapeda tried to coup the State due to their paranoia over the Reactionaries. That coup was resisted by everyone in Chile: Nationalists, Conservatives, Liberals and Independents. And I can assure you, I am not a Liberal. I have several times voted against the Liberals, but I do share their views on a number of issues. I am a Chilean worried about how this partisanship and animosity between the different groups are destroying our nation. We don't get the best government if we have just a Liberal government, a Conservative government, a Nationalist government or a Traditionalist government. We need a government with the best possible people, no matter their political color.
    general Otto Metzler in a Federation of Equals

Maximilien Bellamy in "Edge of Europe"

EU3 CompleteDivine WindHeir to the ThroneVictoria: RevolutionsVictoria 2

Party: Nacionales
    Candidate: Roseno
    Coalition: Coalition with Conservadores
    Coalition Candidate: Roseno
    Shynka: "No matter how alone you feel, Dyranum is always there to point out how utterly terrible you are at spelling."

Suive Opiniâtrement les Régles (primary) and Lanterfanter den Tweede Slak (secondary) in Edge of Europe. Formerly Officer Gun Gun (deceased), Deputy Lambin l'Escargot (deceased), Méfiezvous du Calembour (deceased), and Deputy Houdt van Kaas Hakkihäälinen (retired).
    Creator and GM of: Dark Horizons, Dark Horizons 2.0, Pure Madness, The Countries of an Alternate World, Twenty Thousand Leagues Over the Sea, Pure Madness 2: We couldn't decide on a subtitle
    Co-Creator and GM of: Kingdoms and Khanates
    Nations played in Nation Games: Guatemala/FNCA (WiR1861), Serbia (WiR1900), France (WiR1900), Terran Ascendancy(DH2), Commune of France(Kaiserreich), Basileia Rhomaion (KaK), DPRK (WiR2020), RSFSR and associates (BoP1920:TTY), Harad (LotR), Armenia (DDD), DPRK (PM2), Romania/Rhomânia! (WiR1901), DPRK (WiR2020 Mk.II)

Here's an update. Too early to call any important trends.

Liberales:
    Coalition with Conservadores: 4
    Coalition with Nacionales: 2
    Abstain:

Carlos Andonie: 4
    Sebastián Carrow: 2 (2 Andonie preferred)
    Karl Weissmüller: 2 (2 Andonie preferred)

Total: 4

Conservadores:
    Armando de Vasces ((OConner)): 3
    Jorge Gales ((WelshDude)):

Coalition with Nacionales: 3
    Abstain:

Cesar Roseno ((Red Cesar)): 1

Total: 3

Nacionales:
    Sebastián Carrow ((Seek75)): 1
    Cesar Roseno ((Red Cesar)): 4

Coalition with Liberales: 2 (1 Conservadores preferred)
    Coalition with Tradicionales: 2 (1 Conservadores preferred)
    Coalition with Weismuller: 1 (1 Conservadores preferred)
    No Coalition:
    Abstain: 1

Abstain:

Total: 5

Tradicionales:
    Coalition with Conservadores:
    No Coalition:

Antonio Disraeli ((Rogov)): 1

Total: 1

((We're using a semi-open primary system here, so if you're an independent you can vote in the party of your choice -- same as last time.))
    Follow Halen, a Stateless General in Ambition - Won Character Writer of the Week, 10/10/11, WritAAR of the Week, 10/16/11, First to win both on the same week, Runner Up for the 2011 VictAARian Cross

Become El Presidente, by vote or by coup, in Shadow of the Andes - Nominee for the 2012 VictAARian Cross

Build Belgium from the ground up in Edge of Europe

Sir ThunderHawk3, Knight of the Order of the Large and Intimidating Robert

Quote Originally Posted by WelshDude View Post
    ((Who are we allied with? Who do we have less the 40 relations with in South America? Who do we have over 100 relations within South America? What wars are going on involving South America? What is our score, and rank, and what is the score and rank of nations between us and gain/losing Great-Powerage?))
    Telling your our score is a little too gamey for my tastes, but we're right on the border of being a secondary power. We're allied with Brazil, Colombia, Ecuador, and Venezula. There are no wars in South America except the Franco-British War. We have bad relations with Argentina, Uruguay, Paraguay, Bolivia, the Dutch, the French, and the British. We have good relations with our allies. The secondary powers are: Wurttemberg, Spain, Bavaria, Portugal, Italy, Sweden, Mexico, and Brazil.
    Follow Halen, a Stateless General in Ambition - Won Character Writer of the Week, 10/10/11, WritAAR of the Week, 10/16/11, First to win both on the same week, Runner Up for the 2011 VictAARian Cross

Become El Presidente, by vote or by coup, in Shadow of the Andes - Nominee for the 2012 VictAARian Cross

The Republic of Man, an alternate U.S. where Jefferson and Paine's ideas held more sway early on.
    Party: Tradicionales
    Candidate: Antonio Disraeli
    Coalition Candidate: Antonio Disraeli
    Dio Guerrero from Arica (b. 1836), Communist, democrat, Resistance fighter in ThunderHawk's "Shadow of the Andes" AAR

Liberal philosopher and Nantucket native Prof. Simon Firefly in BBB's "The Presidents" Interactive AAR

There are two ideas of government. There are those who believe that, if you will only legislate to make the well-to-do prosperous, their prosperity will leak through on those below. The democratic idea, however, has been that if you legislate to make the masses prosperous, their prosperity will find its way up through every class which rests up on them. - William Jennings Bryan (1896)

El Presidente of Tropico & etc Ivir Baggins's Avatar
    Crusader Kings IIDarkest HourEU3 CompleteHeir to the ThroneMagicka
    500k club

Coalition: Coalition with Nacionales
    Coalition Candidate: Disraeli
    "Moab is my washpot, and over Edom shall I cast out my shoe." - Psalm 108:9

I have a YouTube channel!

Crusader Kings IISengokuVictoria 2Victoria II: A House Divided

Party: Conservadores
    Candidate: Jorge Gales
    Coalition: Coalition with Nacionales
    Coalition Candidate: Jorge Gales
    My current AAR, A Welshman's Quest for Doritos. Fetch the doritos, and settle down to wathc my comedy of errors! On hiatus at the moment.

The President's 1836-1936: Potentially with more zombies.

John Sharp, Federal senator for Indiana in The Presidents, born 1882.
    Formerly Eldud Walsh, former President in The Presidents. Then George Walsh, Democratic Senator for Virginia.

FNT Candidate for President David Bevan, born 1857 in the Shadow of the Andes. Come and join the fun!

Slacker Extraordinaire Zzzzz...'s Avatar
    67 games registered

If the place is comfy to sleep in, yes, you can find me there!
    Coalition Candidate: Disraeli
    The list of all my AARs: INKWELL

Current AAR: Golden Sun - A KR Kurdistan AAR - Darkest Hour
    The Policies of Grandeur - Coming Soon!

Jorge Gales
    God GM in A Clash of Kings: A Song of Ice and Fire.

http://forum.paradoxplaza.com/forum/...f-Ice-and-Fire.

((I'm confused, how do we choose the coalition candidate again?))

Crusader Kings IIDarkest HourEU3 CompleteDivine WindHeir to the Throne
    Victoria 2Victoria II: A House Divided

((Just choose who you'd want to be the presidential candidate in case a coalition occurs. Since you're running, you'd probably want to vote for yourself as coalition candidate.))
    A rebel without a cause.

((Already voted, but thanks.

What I ment, was how do is it decided which party leads the coalition. By how many votes they received? ))
    Last edited by Red Cesar; 17-11-2011 at 22:32.

Crusader Kings IIEuropa Universalis 3Divine WindFor the MotherlandHearts of Iron III
    Heir to the ThroneEuropa Universalis III: In NomineEU3 Napoleon's AmbitionSemper FiVictoria 2
    Victoria II: A House DividedVictoria II: Heart of Darkness500k clubEuropa Universalis IV: Pre-order

Quote Originally Posted by Red Cesar View Post

What I ment, was how do is it decided which party leads the coalition. By how many votes they received? ))
    ((The coalition candidate votes determines who will lead the coalition))
    Henri Renard - Minister of Wallonia - Deputy for Liege -KKP- Brewer/Entrepreneur - Died of sepsis following a wound suffered during a duel with the Viscount
    Formerly Simon Giroux - Minister of Labour - Deputy for Charleroi - Belgian Social Union - Deputy Leader

Formerly Willem Goossens - Deputy for Brugge - conservative - President of Belgian Veterans Society 1818-1871
    Originally Jean Galler - Deputy for Brussels - Constitutional Delegate and Signer of Belgium Constitution
    in Edge of Europe- A Belgian Interactive V2 AAR

Crusader Kings IIDivine WindEuropa Universalis IV

Party: Liberales
    Candidate: Weissmuller, preferably Andonie
    Coalition: Weissmuller only.
    The conservadores have proved to be quite the egocentric type..
    Coailtion Candidate: Weissmuller.

Liberales, we can get this country back on track again! Letżs go for free trade and freedom of the press.
    Former Fan of the Week

1 Aristocrat
    Nationality: South Andean
    Religion: Catholic
    Ideology: Conservative
    Rebel type: Reactionary
    Issues: Pro-life

Quote Originally Posted by Red Cesar View Post

As I sort of hoped we had established by now, if two parties both vote to form a coalition with each other, I combine their coalition candidate votes, and the candidate with the most coalition candidate votes becomes the candidate of the combined parties. It's first past the post.

((Alright, thought that was the method, just wanted it confirmed. Thanks.))

Here's a second update. All parties now have enough votes to field their candidates in this election. Fun fact: All parties are perfectly evenly matched.

Liberales:
    Coalition with Nacionales: 2
    Coalition with Weismuller: 1
    Abstain:

Carlos Andonie: 4
    Sebastián Carrow: 2 (2 Andonie preferred)
    Karl Weissmüller: 3 (2 Andonie preferred)

Conservadores:
    Jorge Gales ((WelshDude)): 2

Coalition with Nacionales: 4

Jorge Gales ((WelshDude)): 2
    Cesar Roseno ((Red Cesar)): 1

Nacionales:

Coalition with Liberales: 2 (1 Conservadores preferred)
    Coalition with Tradicionales: 2 (1 Conservadores preferred)
    Coalition with Weismuller: 1 (1 Conservadores preferred)
    No Coalition:

Abstain:

Tradicionales:
    Coalition with Nacionales: 4
    No Coalition:

Antonio Disraeli ((Rogov)): 5

((We're using a semi-open primary system here, so if you're an independent you can vote in the party of your choice -- same as last time.))

EDIT: Whoops, komisha slipped in there under my radar.
    Last edited by ThunderHawk3; 18-11-2011 at 00:09.

+ Reply to Thread