• We have updated our Community Code of Conduct. Please read through the new rules for the forum that are an integral part of Paradox Interactive’s User Agreement.
ok here are the results!

90 completes:

Answers from question 6
Code:
1	Prague (map and vehicles may be?)
2	More locations (UK, France, USA, etc).
3	More cities
4	more ideas for example lifts in metro stations to enhance accessiblty
5	New buildings New monorail type New expansions, such as Tokyo
6	Taxis, Fleet Numbers on Roof of Buses/Trams/Trains
7	Taxi, Bullet Trains ie TGV, large bus station
8	More vehicles.
9	Helicopters that are more fleshed out. As they are now, a single station tends to get clogged and unusable. Maybe double stations or something.
10	Bus stops in separate lane (on pavement).
11	more metro stations
12	German Cities, but impulse doesn't sell it
13	Well I wouldn't know if DLC I bought have no steps how to install it.
14	Traffic light; Schedule management for line vehicles.
15	Greater line options (quad-lines)
16	Belgian stuff
17	trolleybus
18	we already have a lot of vehicles, but i think we can have more buses between 1965 and 1985 
19	Trains.
20	Railways
21	London.
22	possibilities, to take influence on city development (e.g. traffic-reducing measures)
23	Heavy Rail
24	Buildings and Transportation options for more varied map creation.
25	Diagonal metro and monorail stations
26	Building blocks metro stations... (unless it will be done as an addon)
27	Something oriented towards the previously unexplored regions, such as Eastern Europe or North America. Gameplay could be very different in these locales.
28	Bus Lanes, New Transport Networks (Maglev, Train, Cable Car)
29	An American DLC. I would live to play cities like NYC, Atlanta, and the such. I would also like to see cities starting much smaller in 1920 and growing substantially over time. 
30	More trams and buses. More tram and bus stops. New maps from Europe and Norh America
31	Trolleybuses, bus lanes
32	What's sumbmarines?
33	Bigger variety of cities
34	Simply just more cities and campains
35	Trolleybuses
36	New regions & buildings
37	Bus stops not in the middle of the road that allows other cars to pass by the stopped bus!
38	combined stations
39	Airships, Level crossings for ground-level metros, Replacement for Mandrake Steamer, better aesthetic design, earlier starting dates (i.e. 1880-1900).
40	ununderstandable question
41	trolleybuses
42	I would like to see the city live - in real life people move to the places with better public transport (close to the subway, ...). And in long-term view they (or "the city") should build new homes near these lines.
43	opposition companies, ability to use country/intercity trains and submarines. 
44	premetro
45	anything
46	Different buildings
47	Maps with more missions
48	More vehicles, more campaigns, more countries. Maybe even transport of goods too, to make it more like Transport Tycoon :-)
49	Goods transport
50	More options and customisation when it comes to setting up your transport network, eg. custom stations, or bus/metro shared stations etc etc

Thanks to Gogomaester and everyone who answered the survey! We appreciate your feedback and this helps us developing Cities in Motion further :)

You can merge this on the list - the Belgian stuff with the premetro. Also, competition is cool (especially online), and Metro-Land (idea 42). London (21) is possible, but we need building blocks stations (eis_os might start work on it - correct me if I'm wrong), Metro-Land (42 again) and a starting date around 1860. (the year when construction on the Metropolitan Railway started - the first Underground line)

I would like to have Antwerp in my game, it is a very beuatifull city with great public transport possibilities. We absollutely need premetros.....

So I returned to this post, after 2 years :)

CiM 2 is released, along with many other DLCs.

And as I checked the suggestions and the opinions which gave us survey, I am really glad to say that 85% of them was done. It is really nice feeling, thank you developers. :)

It's rather impossible to implement all the possible suggestions, but we felt there were excellent ideas that we were able to take on board. Thanks for all the feedback during these years!

And thanks also for the positive messages Gogomaester and douglasrac!