• We have updated our Community Code of Conduct. Please read through the new rules for the forum that are an integral part of Paradox Interactive’s User Agreement.
Yeah its been a while since we had a big

Well, we were waiting to see when/if Rendap would come back online and finish off his game. Unfortunately he doesn't seem to have returned :( I guess it might be time to call the other game abandoned and start a new one.

Well, we were waiting to see when/if Rendap would come back online and finish off his game. Unfortunately he doesn't seem to have returned :( I guess it might be time to call the other game abandoned and start a new one.

What's your theme?

Excellent, just starting to get withdrawral sweats.
I mean the general werewolf community's 4+ year wait for me to GM a Big. Your concerns mean nothing to me.

And how was the honeymoon? :)

You know most people go to resorts on their honeymoons, not fourms.

Adamus, Unlike most people, is firmly committed to his forum life, as evidenced by his spending his honeymoon on an online forum.

Adamus, Unlike most people, is firmly committed to his forum life, as evidenced by his spending his honeymoon on an online forum.

*sniff* So proud...

Hey Marty, i dont want to sound rude or anything but... gimme a big game!

If he doesn't put one up by tomorrow 12:00, I'm going to do it.

GIMME A GAMEZ and please dont make me a vilager for the 7th time in a row. I've never been wolf or had any traits Q.Q

Hey Marty, i dont want to sound rude or anything but... gimme a big game!
Do it, nugget. We believe in you slightly older yet still young marty!
GIMME A GAMEZ and please dont make me a vilager for the 7th time in a row. I've never been wolf or had any traits Q.Q

"Villager is best role"

Trust the OP. Trust the advice.

Hey, I've been suffering from a severe lack of big games :p