• We have updated our Community Code of Conduct. Please read through the new rules for the forum that are an integral part of Paradox Interactive’s User Agreement.
Can you put up with (generally) having to do your own votecounts and likely slightly late updates?

It shouldn't be the responsibility of the GM to make any votecounts apart from the final one at the end of each day. (and I am not saying this because I hate counting votes, honestly)

Yes.

It shouldn't be the responsibility of the GM to make any votecounts apart from the final one at the end of each day. (and I am not saying this because I hate counting votes, honestly)

If the GM wants an active game, he will provide constant votecounts. If the GM just wants to dole out roles and updates, he should go elsewhere. If you're going to GM, you need to go above and beyond the call of duty. Give this community anything less than that and they will not respond.

If the GM wants an active game, he will provide constant votecounts. If the GM just wants to dole out roles and updates, he should go elsewhere. If you're going to GM, you need to go above and beyond the call of duty. Give this community anything less than that and they will not respond.

Well, I can't offer that right now. Sadly it seems like nobody else can either.

EURO does not have a life. Vote EURO to GM next game.

This was true two years ago. Trust me, I'd GM if I could, but I know I can't.

I dont think asking around for people without lives to gm the next game is very attractive :p

We need a wicked cool person to gm the next big!? They have to be super cool and probably the best person ever!? Anytakers?

lites are very different from bigs.
NOT REALLY... the only difference is the rule set, and if you just steal one from a game that you liked, that problem is averted.

more marketing too, i guess.

I came up with a decent theme, so I may just claim this one for myself. Don't expect me to spam 100 people with personal PMs like last time though, that took forever and my time nowadays is not horribly abundant.

I came up with a decent theme, so I may just claim this one for myself. Don't expect me to spam 100 people with personal PMs like last time though, that took forever and my time nowadays is not horribly abundant.

:) very good Comrade Najs. I thought i nearly had to step into the fore as an unproven big gm. Maybe after yakmans xmas special i will :)

atleast spam those that played last 3 games? :)

atleast spam those that played last 3 games? :)

You'll be getting all the 100 PMs. It will be much faster that way, I can send 5 at a time!

No need to send me the People's Komissar letter drafting me into the Red Army, I will come willingly.

I've always hated the fact that only the slow signups get a special PM. You'll be getting one anyway, whether you like it or not.

this should save time:

rysz; wiking; von loch ness; euroo7; slinky; jingles; punkbob; dublish; k-59; white daimon; capibara; nautilu; the_split; humancalculator; jamie550; lemeard; lord strange; trespoe; illiria; heimdall; AVN; jonti-h; thistletooth; sbr; mr. g; raczynski; polar mongoose; klas_knas; likk9922; enkhuush; teep; avernite; paendrag; jmj; byakhiam; ahura mazda; cuthuthulu; generalhannibal; the_hdk; flooper x; eu_proof; hellvink; jensthemens; hashoosh; skarion; lalalilo; philleP; joebthegreat; beamed; lord_d; okyriosy; jester180; fiskenheimer; sedracus; j. passepartout; steed; walrus; hebelecan; thefreeman; muttoneer; snoopdogg; xenomorphii; morpheus506; justinian_a; kriszo; ayeshteni; tornadoli; aok.11; jerard; antracer; snow white; cysmdale; syber_sid; calamity; johho888; randakar; emperor walter; kathnar; jopi; ironhead 5; jayavarman; ciryandor; quift; noblehelium; hj tulp; edzako; sekenr; marty99; the arch mede; jonlucero; forzaa; rexodia48; jacob-lundgren; jdms; tommassi; saintis; jasev; swedish_tiger; ciryandor; reis91; esemesas; capt. kiwi; vainglory; boris ze spider; najs; drxav; adamus; falc; taiisataii64; kingepyon; quift; eternaly_lost; velasco; lurken; trinitrotoluen; theexecutor; hearth; cakravarti; Rendap; tamius23; athlacor; davisx3m; bagricula; comm cody; lemeard; napoleon xix; morrell8; malurous; pevergreen; rockingluke; suirantes; gigau; telesien; xaldin31; xarkan; deaghaidh; k w; funnyman320; king hannibal; thandros; bigbadwolf