• We have updated our Community Code of Conduct. Please read through the new rules for the forum that are an integral part of Paradox Interactive’s User Agreement.
Vote AVN

Sedracus, before you start running a big game I really advise you to start off with a bit of a more classic setup. Once you know how much work it takes to do an update with a zillion-and-a-half traits in the game you may reconsider parts of that game idea ;-)
I've already GMed some lite-big games on my own forums (lite amount of players, big amount of traits/chaos ;) ). Good part: I've got the time to do it right.
Bad part: I've got the time to do it right. Thanks for the advice, though. And, let's not forget - someone has to do it everyonce in a while ;)

vote AVN

I think he would do well to see a WW game from the GM perspective. ;) Also if he use something similar to my rules it will be interesting for me to see it from the player point of view.

@Sedracus: You just said something that made me think of a new twist I can use next time I host. Thanks! Can't tell you why or it will not be a surprise for the players. Also what randakar said, if it's your first time as a big WW GM start with something less complicated, pick a game that worked, steal the rules and change 1-2 things or maybe even none. I think your RPing idea would be really great, for some reason lots of players like to play religious figures even if J.Passepartout who did it best isn't around anymore.
If your idea is the same as my idea, I'll laugh. I hinted at it, but didn't mention it explicitly.
XenomorphII said:
Vote Sedracus

It sounds like fun. Although I would suggest that only a priest's scan would be able to stop subversions since he is the only goodie that can scan for cultists.
Interesting idea, taking it in consideration. The main reason why I'm having the seer stop subversions too is so as to keep keep the seer-JL from being corrupted, unless the seer decides to trust the wrong person, as things have always been in classical WW.
With Johho's rules, a cultist faction could have just subverted the JL mouthpiece and thus gotten all identities, including who to subvert.

I talked with AVN a few days back, and really, I'd be fine with either game-idea. One of us can always keep this one in store for the future ;) The spanish armada isn't really my thing though, so I'll just refrain from voting.

It feels weird, wanting to get voted up in the werewolf forums! Quick, can someone check if I'm brutal or something?

If your idea is the same as my idea, I'll laugh. I hinted at it, but didn't mention it explicitly.
I doubt it but since you will most likely host long before I do it again then in that case credit will end up where credit is due.

And I think you mean reis's rules and not mine a bit further down.

VOTE COUNT

AVN 9: euro, rand, adamus, reis, rendap, johho, ciryandor, najs, Lord Strange

SEDRACUS 5: Tamius, esemesas, AVN, boris, Xeno

ROUGHLY 24 HOURS AND VOTING WILL BE SHUT.

AVN will snipe.

Vote AVN

AVN is da winnah!

FINAL VOTE COUNT

AVN 12: euro, rand, adamus, reis, rendap, johho, ciryandor, najs, Lord Strange, JL, Sedracus, TNT

SEDRACUS 5: Tamius, esemesas, AVN, boris, Xeno

It's my intention to prepare for this game this weekend.
And there is no reason to lynch or hunt me in my current big game to give me enough time to prepare for this game. I'm able to multi-task ;)

@Sedracus. I hope you will get your game to GM soon.

Ever heard of reversed psychology?

I look forward to your game, AVN.

Guessing Sedracus will run again? Either way we can pad the next GM list slightly, or at least work towards it. For now assuming Sedracus will run again so anyone else wanting to GM soon go ahead and dive in with a presentation and after we get some people to vote for we can start voting.

SED?
The Vatican

Basic idea: All of you are cardinals in the Vatican... or are you?
Even here, Atheïsm is spreading rampantly. The Orthodox Church is making bold moves trying to take over the Roman Catholics, and the end of times is approaching, what are these murmurs of the Anti-Christ?

Mechanics: I'd like to borrow Reis' Cultist roles, with one change: Villagers scanned by the seer and/or priest cannot be subverted. Apprentice is not a trait, but a role, and thus, cannot be subverted (only villagers can be subverted)

I promise you Traits! Lots of them! Every player shall have at least One trait. Some will have Multiple.

I also promise you consistent updates, GM-provided Votecounts on most days, and swift Scan Results!
2nd post will also be updated whenever appropriate.

I may put myself forward for next GM. I've already got a theme but fear it may not be able to compete with Sedracus'; however I can tell you I'm pretty sure it won't have been done before. Details soonish.