• We have updated our Community Code of Conduct. Please read through the new rules for the forum that are an integral part of Paradox Interactive’s User Agreement.
Do we really need another game that fails to leave the launching pad due to lack of players because the GM goes mad with perceived power?

Do we really need another game that fails to leave the launching pad due to lack of players because the GM goes mad with perceived power?

While I would welcome a Ciryandor game - he GMed my first, after all - I think some players are eager for a stock Werewolf again. The last of those finished in mid-March.

While I would welcome a Ciryandor game - he GMed my first, after all - I think some players are eager for a stock Werewolf again. The last of those finished in mid-March.

Rationality will beat sentimentality every time. Olaus Petrus GMed my first game, but that's not the reason I'd like him to GM again. The reason is he's an excellent GM.

UNVOTE Ciry
VOTE Rendap

Okay Settlers! The Wagon Train for California will soon be leaving from the Eastern States. A lot of Gold is there, but you'll have to brave Desperados, Indians and the Environment to get there. It is not for the weak!

Standard Werewolf setup with the 50% Leaderlynch rule in effect.

It is therefore time for "Werewolfs Migrating to California!"

Currently it is ciryandor vs rendap. Voting after this post is legal though others can still join the race to GM.

Vote Rendap

Three notes about my game:

The reason for a closed set-up is for me to try a game mechanic that has been used successfully on other fora and to my readings of prior WW games, not been used before here. I am currently debating whether it would be wise to go for a semi-closed set-up instead (all roles known, only numbers unknown) to allay suspicions of power-tripping, but it would remove some of the "incomplete information" aspect which I deem crucial to its success.

They bastard modding part is hyperbole. Who knows, I might just be pulling everyone's leg and deliver a completely standard game, only difference being I start with a day deadline?

Finally, I specifically stated that I want to GM this game as CXXIX; so there's space for a trio of relatively standard games (CXXVI, CXXVII and CXXVIII) before I do this game.

Both are interesting... so i'll Vote Blank, and let the others decide :p

Unvote Rendap
Vote HDK

I'll be leaving for a concert in 10 minutes so I'll get it up late tonight or tomorrow morning.

I'll be leaving for a concert in 10 minutes so I'll get it up late tonight or tomorrow morning.
Go ahead and pop it up asap. No one else wants to go right now, though there seems to be a growing crowd for shortly from now. :ninja:

Game is up. I'll get rules added tomorrow and start the adverticement at that time as well.