• We have updated our Community Code of Conduct. Please read through the new rules for the forum that are an integral part of Paradox Interactive’s User Agreement.
I cannot gm 3 games at once, though the massive tie in lite has sped it up a bit. If no one else shows I will set up a thread in a couple days or maybe tomorrow night.

Since my lite game ended rather fast, I can GM a big. If no one else wants to run I can put up a thread soon.

Vote White Daimon

Hmmmmm... voting for the GM of the next WW game ? Not sure i know enough to vote knowingly... not sure that was english... anyways, i'll go with the majority :

Vote White Daimon.

Unvote White Daimon
Vote jacob

WD isn't actually offering to run anything, so jacob is good as far as I'm concerned.

Unvote White Daimon
Vote jacob

WD isn't actually offering to run anything, so jacob is good as far as I'm concerned.

Good call (and i guess you'll forgive a new guy for changing his mind like this :p)

Unvote White Daimon
Vote jacob

No one else shows to gm in the next 2 hours, up goes my crazy items thread game.

Your funerals.

I am calling dibs for WW CXXIX.

Theme is Meta-Werewolf (NO THEME!); and will be a BASTARD WEREWOLF game (the GM [me!] will make it illogically logical). Closed set-up. Set up will be revealed at end of game. 21 player limit; may be extended to 25 if player interest is good. 24 hour deadline, standard WW lynch rules (LEMEARD ALL THE PEOPLE!).

Disclaimer: Anything you can and will say in the game can be used by you or against you.

VOTE Ciryandor

Vote not-Ciryandor