• We have updated our Community Code of Conduct. Please read through the new rules for the forum that are an integral part of Paradox Interactive’s User Agreement.
So yeah, once I get the idea finalised I will have the thread open pretty much straight away. Even when the current one is ongoing, yes. Because it can't last more than 11 days maximum and is in all likelihood going to last about 3-5, and I intend for sign-ups for my game to go for a bit.

So yeah, once I get the idea finalised I will have the thread open pretty much straight away. Even when the current one is ongoing, yes. Because it can't last more than 11 days maximum and is in all likelihood going to last about 3-5, and I intend for sign-ups for my game to go for a bit.

If you're taking the next one, I can probably do the one after that.

I thought our Son Of Liberty was back...

Well, they could add a single player element, like Battlefield does. Instead of teaching just the ropes of player mechanics in the tutorial, add bots into the mix and a battlefield, and have the player learn how to fight as a team w/ the bots blocking a downed ally, covering their flank, etc.

Than i noticed the name is in one piece and his join date is Jan 2014 :(

Anyway, Marty, is what you're going to host a normal Werewolf game or is it that Dark Cult variant we've talked about?

I thought our Son Of Liberty was back...

Than i noticed the name is in one piece and his join date is Jan 2014 :(

Anyway, Marty, is what you're going to host a normal Werewolf game or is it that Dark Cult variant we've talked about?
Nah, just a normal one (AFAIK we can have a DC alongside a DC game as long as they're sufficiently different). After my game is finished I may run a DC game, but I'm still trying to look for a rule tweak to make it more interesting.

Assuming I'm not misreading it, SoL's last activity was three days ago. Marty, you may find it wise to send him a PM for your next Ultra-Big.

Assuming I'm not misreading it, SoL's last activity was three days ago. Marty, you may find it wise to send him a PM for your next Ultra-Big.
I plan on pm'ing hundreds of people, but yes, SoL's name is on the list.

So, I believe Cliges is next in line. Cliges, are you still willing and able to GM?

(continued from the Lite thread)

It's also not in the rules not to physically murder other players in real life to gain an advantage in this game. Yet, were someone to do that, I would consider penalising them for it.

Wouldn't you consider if the murder was advantageous for your side in the game? :ninja:

Then again, I seem to recall them mods saying that everything is in the rules. What isn't there can't be in the game and isn't a rule. And then they had a specific role in the game that the rules didn't cover (granted, it was variation from what rules said but still) and after that autolynched aedan777 for quoting his role PM (again, no mention against it in the rules).

So, I believe Cliges is next in line. Cliges, are you still willing and able to GM?

Willing, yes. Able, no. I'm not at home and there's no way I could do the very next one. The one after the next would be fine, though.

(continued from the Lite thread)

Wouldn't you consider if the murder was advantageous for your side in the game? :ninja:

Then again, I seem to recall them mods saying that everything is in the rules. What isn't there can't be in the game and isn't a rule. And then they had a specific role in the game that the rules didn't cover (granted, it was variation from what rules said but still) and after that autolynched aedan777 for quoting his role PM (again, no mention against it in the rules).
I never thought we'd appear as a fine and honourable bunch, but here it is. :D

Willing, yes. Able, no. I'm not at home and there's no way I could do the very next one. The one after the next would be fine, though.
You've said that like the last four times. Maybe you're underestimating your future schedule to an optimistic degree, Cliges. :p

You've said that like the last four times. Maybe you're underestimating your future schedule to an optimistic degree, Cliges. :p

Story of my life.

Though, in these recent travels, I've learned that protein shake and vodka can make something sort of close to a White Russian.

I will allow it.
Think you misquoted me there bud.

I've actually never GM'd a Big because I'm sure I'd fuck something up while doing it.

I've actually never GM'd a Big because I'm sure I'd fuck something up while doing it.

Then play it safe. Use a well-known tried and tested setup without big surprises, have someone else assigned designated votecounter / backup GM, and you should be fine.

Then play it safe. Use a well-known tried and tested setup without big surprises, have someone else assigned designated votecounter / backup GM, and you should be fine.

I'll Co-GM with you, Lem, on the condition that i don't have to do anything.

I'll Co-GM with you, Lem, on the condition that i don't have to do anything.
Well that is the definition of a hack GM.