+ Reply to Thread

Thread: The Manual is Awesome!!

Crusader Kings IIDeus VultEuropa Universalis: ChroniclesDivine WindHearts of Iron III
    HOI3: Their Finest HourHeir to the ThroneSengokuVictoria 2Victoria II: A House Divided
    CK2: Holy Knight500k clubEuropa Universalis IV: Pre-orderCrusader Kings II: Legacy of RomeCrusader Kings II: Sword of Islam
    Crusader Kings II: Sunset InvasionCrusader Kings II: The RepublicCrusader Kings II: The Old GodsCrusader Kings II: Sons of AbrahamCrusader Kings II: Rajas of India
    Crusader Kings II: Charlemagne

The Manual is Awesome!!

My copy just arrived in the mail, late cos the world cups made everything messy, and id just like to say that the Manual is awesome! and really helpful and good.
    alot of people were complaining about over in the CK2 forum, about the lack of a tutorial in Sengoku, and its really not needed as everything is there written down and printed up beautifully!, clear and accessible, so thanks, i kinda thought after a few of your others being PDF files that theyre werent something still done but its great that they are and i look forward to CK2 and all your future games one too.
    Great Work!!!
    Nationality: New Zealander One of what we all are, your companion and your friend.
    Religion: Roman Catholic I believe in you my brothers and sisters.
    Ideology: Distributist (I'm bored, so for the time being,) POPULIST.
    Issues: Moralism/Full Citizenship I have no convictions I stand for the People, I stand for You.
    How did some slip of a girlyboy from communist East Berlin become the internationally ignored song stylist barely standing before you?

Don't Press the O

Yeah, this is a major reason I still prefer to buy retail. Sengoku's manual, while having a few errors (and a section missing, it seems) really helped me prepare for the game. I don't like PDF manuals so I'm really appreciative of the paper one for Sengoku.

Emperor Demi Moderator Marconius's Avatar
    A Game of DwarvesCities in MotionCities in Motion 2Crusader Kings IIDungeonland
    Europa Universalis 3Divine WindHeir to the ThroneEuropa Universalis III: In NomineLeviathan: Warships
    MagickaEU3 Napoleon's AmbitionSengokuSword of the StarsSword of the Stars II
    Victoria 2Warlock: Master of the ArcaneWar of the Roses500k clubEuropa Universalis IV
    Magicka: Wizard Wars Starter WizardWarlock 2: The Exiled

Be sure to read the manual corrections!

http://forum.paradoxplaza.com/forum/...al-corrections

Paradox games are one of the few where I actually advise reading the -whole- manual before starting to do anything... they're just that complex!

+ Reply to Thread