• We have updated our Community Code of Conduct. Please read through the new rules for the forum that are an integral part of Paradox Interactive’s User Agreement.
So I've just gotten the Bitter Peace event to fire, but I didn't get the occupation policy event listed in the event file. Also, after the Bitter Peace, the Soviets seem to continue producing troops, and are now up to 400 divisions.

I've never actually played a successful game as Germany, so I just want to know if this is WAD or not.

So I've just gotten the Bitter Peace event to fire, but I didn't get the occupation policy event listed in the event file. Also, after the Bitter Peace, the Soviets seem to continue producing troops, and are now up to 400 divisions.

I've never actually played a successful game as Germany, so I just want to know if this is WAD or not.

With IC amounts that USSR is left with after the Bitter Peace, they shouldn't be producing that much troops but there's no explicit mechanism that would make them stop (AFAIK, army limiting only works for Cold War). Anyway, there are no magic, hidden bonuses to make them competitive after the peace.

What chance does Nationalist China have of allying with the US when they win the civil war? They seem heavily biased against it...had to restart a few times to get them to offer an alliance.

Why can Bulgaria join Yugoslavia if I say no?
Also I assented to Albania joining Yugoslavia and got weaker control over central europe for it...
Yugoslavia and Bulgaria are my puppets, Albania is not. My puppets shouldn't be able to merge if I don't want them to and why would a deal I make with Yugoslavia result in dissent and "weakened control"? If anything it shows that they will listen to me.
If Bulgaria joining Yugoslavia against my wishes is intentional I should at least be able to do something about it after the fact.

The reason why you are getting hit with weakened control is because your not ruling them with an iron fist.

does this mod have events in the 1980s?

Yes, for most of the countries. Most of them fall into flavor category as there is less global war flashpoints and large scale conflicts in those later years.

Why can Bulgaria join Yugoslavia if I say no?
Also I assented to Albania joining Yugoslavia and got weaker control over central europe for it...
Yugoslavia and Bulgaria are my puppets, Albania is not. My puppets shouldn't be able to merge if I don't want them to and why would a deal I make with Yugoslavia result in dissent and "weakened control"? If anything it shows that they will listen to me.
If Bulgaria joining Yugoslavia against my wishes is intentional I should at least be able to do something about it after the fact.

Event #8216023 should fire when Bulgaria and Yugoslavia arrange their unification so you should have a chance to say 'no' even if the first 3 events already pass. There's 30 days offset after the previous event and another 30 day may pass after you agree, before Yugoslavia actually inherits Bulgaria.
And yeah, it is implied that if you play to the wishes of minor nations letting them merge as they see fit, it's an invitation for other nations to rearrange the postwar scheme without your explicit consent. There are a couple of opportunities to raise the control along the way, though.

I said no and they merged anyways, with Albania...
I guess I understand with Bulgaria but I don't know if that works properly either.

Is this not bug? lol

Revolution.png

I said no and they merged anyways, with Albania...
I guess I understand with Bulgaria but I don't know if that works properly either.

It looks like event IDs, the suspected reason are ok, but I'll analyze it once again. Those events came from NWO1 so there was at least one ID conversion along the way.

That happens sometimes, its not anything to do with the mod as far as I know. Nations randomly do spy missions and one of those is replacing a government.

Yes, as usual, the mod shouldn't influence anything around such early date. But if Japan couped China to replace the government with Wang Jingwei (do I see right?) it's puzzling indeed.

You guys thinking about adding more bookmarks? I would definitely love a 1968 bookmark since a lot of things happened during the Nixon years. One of the closest elections in history with a crazy third party candidate, civil rights violence, Sino Soviet border conflict, the Emergency, changing of China into a US allied country, Bangladeshi Liberation War, the coup in Chile, Woodstock, Operation Chaos, etc.

You guys thinking about adding more bookmarks? I would definitely love a 1968 bookmark since a lot of things happened during the Nixon years. One of the closest elections in history with a crazy third party candidate, civil rights violence, Sino Soviet border conflict, the Emergency, changing of China into a US allied country, Bangladeshi Liberation War, the coup in Chile, Woodstock, Operation Chaos, etc.

At least 1968 and 1985 bookmarks are on my mind, after I take care of the events for remaining countries.

Are there any plans to include post-1959 commanders for many smaller nations (or not so small, like India...)?

It requires a lot of time to research it and cut/paste/resize necessary pictures. If there's some pack of commanders already created, I'll surely include it, though.

At least 1968 and 1985 bookmarks are on my mind, after I take care of the events for remaining countries.

Need any help? Though I'm not a modder...

It requires a lot of time to research it and cut/paste/resize necessary pictures. If there's some pack of commanders already created, I'll surely include it, though.

I could search for necessary data if I knew where to ;)