+ Reply to Thread
Page 37 of 135 FirstFirst ... 12 27 35 36 37 38 39 47 62 87 112 ... LastLast

Thread: New World Order 2

200k clubArsenal of DemocracyHearts of Iron 2: ArmageddonCrusader Kings IIDarkest Hour
    Europa Universalis: ChroniclesFor The GloryHearts of Iron IIIVictoria: RevolutionsVictoria 2
    500k clubEuropa Universalis IV

If you download the reference archive from the first post of the thread, you can find a economic_dev folder where I have things like population, industrial development and oil production more or less researched. Feel free to propose some balance changes but anyway I find it quite acceptable and I could certainly base such a "desired army size" on this data.

As for AAs, airports and so on I'm in dire need of some input, the mod in almost every respect uses 1936 data :/ If you have some time to do research and add/remove such buildings for 1945+ timeline, please send me modified inc files, I'll be happy to include them. Even if at least at first the data won't be balanced across the world (some countries would be researched, some not) that would help a lot.
    www.codeofwar.tk
    Look for my various Paradox games-related mods and programs

Some of my projects:
    Chronicle - a savegame viewer and game stats extracting application for Clausewitz Engine games
    DH Companion for Darkest Hour - a savegame viewer and game stats extracting application
    New World Order 2 for Darkest Hour - Cold War mod for years 1945-1991 using DH Full map
    The Grand Campaign (AAR+NWO) for Darkest Hour - an attempt to link two mods to allow for full 1914-1991 playable scenario

Alternative download location for my files: https://skydrive.live.com/?cid=a80a3...Mp0fiO8XZayZuc

Podcat's Cat Wrangler T.j. Arnold's Avatar
    53 games registered

HoI AnthologyArsenal of DemocracyHearts of Iron 2: ArmageddonCrusader Kings IIDarkest Hour
    DiplomacyDungeonlandEast India CompanyEast India Company CollectionElven Legacy Collection
    Europa Universalis 3Europa Universalis: ChroniclesEU3 CompleteDivine WindFor The Glory
    For the MotherlandHearts of Iron IIIHOI3: Their Finest HourHeir to the ThroneEuropa Universalis III: In Nomine
    Iron CrossLeviathan: WarshipsMagickaMajesty 2EU3 Napoleon's Ambition
    Victoria: RevolutionsEuropa Universalis: RomeRome GoldSemper FiSengoku
    Sword of the StarsSupreme Ruler 2020 GoldSupreme Ruler: Cold WarThe Showdown EffectVictoria 2
    Rome: Vae VictisMount & Blade: WarbandWarlock: Master of the ArcaneMount & Blade: With Fire and SwordWar of the Roses
    V2 AHD BetaHearts of Iron: The Card GamePride of NationsCK2: Holy Knight500k club
    Europa Universalis IV: Pre-orderEUIV: Call to arms eventEUIV: Wealth of NationsEUIV: Conquest of ParadiseEUIV: Res Publica

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by Napalm Eddie View Post
    Just built a ballistic missile sub and realized, I don't think you can put nukes on them yet. Is that so?
    Quote Originally Posted by behindthelight View Post
    yes, it is the same in darkest hour full, balistic subs not so balistic
    it's a shame
    Yet, they can perform Shore Bombardment missions, which confuses me to this day as this makes absolutely no sense. If they can do this, why not let them fire nukes?

It wouldn't be that hard a change to make once 1.03 comes in... (well more specifically you could give them the nuke launch mission (perhaps a brigade you can mount nukes on that is 'lost' when the mission is fired to reflect SSBMs))
    Earth Needs You!
    OPERATION BLUE DANUBE, (It's still a thing)

Quote Originally Posted by KaiserMuffin View Post
    It wouldn't be that hard a change to make once 1.03 comes in... (well more specifically you could give them the nuke launch mission (perhaps a brigade you can mount nukes on that is 'lost' when the mission is fired to reflect SSBMs))
    It would be really great change to see. Rebalance Rockets/ICMBs (lower range/late historical year), that would make ballistic missile submarines usefull (against enemies behind ocean).

Arsenal of DemocracyCities in MotionCrusader Kings IIDarkest HourEU3 Complete
    Divine WindHearts of Iron IIIHeir to the ThroneMagickaMarch of the Eagles
    Victoria: RevolutionsSemper FiVictoria 2Victoria II: A House DividedVictoria II: Heart of Darkness
    Mount & Blade: WarbandMount & Blade: With Fire and Sword500k clubEuropa Universalis IV: Pre-order

Is there anyway to fix the limited war bug until it is patched in a new version of the mod?
    Meh

Is there any way to play an epic scenario from WWII to 2000?

53 games registered

HoI AnthologyArsenal of DemocracyHearts of Iron 2: ArmageddonCrusader Kings IIDarkest Hour
    DiplomacyDungeonlandEast India CompanyEast India Company CollectionElven Legacy Collection
    Europa Universalis 3Europa Universalis: ChroniclesEU3 CompleteDivine WindFor The Glory
    For the MotherlandHearts of Iron IIIHOI3: Their Finest HourHeir to the ThroneEuropa Universalis III: In Nomine
    Sword of the StarsSupreme Ruler 2020 GoldSupreme Ruler: Cold WarThe Showdown EffectVictoria 2
    Rome: Vae VictisMount & Blade: WarbandWarlock: Master of the ArcaneMount & Blade: With Fire and SwordWar of the Roses
    V2 AHD BetaHearts of Iron: The Card GamePride of NationsCK2: Holy Knight500k club
    Europa Universalis IV: Pre-orderEUIV: Call to arms eventEUIV: Wealth of NationsEUIV: Conquest of ParadiseEUIV: Res Publica

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by fcgm12 View Post
    Is there any way to play an epic scenario from WWII to 2000?
    Not yet. This mod, which goes from WWII until the 1960's, is as far as anyone's accomplished so far.

Arsenal of DemocracyCrusader Kings IIDarkest HourEuropa Universalis 3Divine Wind
    For The GloryFor the MotherlandHearts of Iron IIIHeir to the ThroneSemper Fi
    Victoria 2Victoria II: A House DividedVictoria II: Heart of DarknessMount & Blade: Warband500k club
    Europa Universalis IV: Pre-orderEUIV: Wealth of NationsEUIV: Conquest of ParadiseEUIV: Res PublicaCrusader Kings II: Legacy of Rome
    Crusader Kings II: Sword of IslamCrusader Kings II: The RepublicCrusader Kings II: The Old GodsCrusader Kings II: Sons of AbrahamCrusader Kings II: Rajas of India
    Crusader Kings II: CharlemagneEUIV: Art of War

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by T.j. Arnold View Post
    Not yet. This mod, which goes from WWII until the 1960's, is as far as anyone's accomplished so far.
    Which is kinda funny considering that Hearts of Iron 2 has extended to 1964 for the past... what, 3 years?
    Mod:
    Byzantium - Imperial Restoration for Darkest Hour
    Wilhelm Scream for Crusader Kings II

1 - Posts made by this user are subject to intense editing shortly after posting... Hooray for indecisiveness!

53 games registered

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by Lord Finnish View Post
    Which is kinda funny considering that Hearts of Iron 2 has extended to 1964 for the past... what, 3 years?
    Well, technically, but there are almost no flavor events other than a generic "WWIII Goes Hot!" event.

200k clubArsenal of DemocracyHearts of Iron 2: ArmageddonCrusader Kings IIDarkest Hour
    Europa Universalis: ChroniclesFor The GloryHearts of Iron IIIVictoria: RevolutionsVictoria 2

Quote Originally Posted by 123xyz8 View Post
    Is there anyway to fix the limited war bug until it is patched in a new version of the mod?
    You should be able to comment out the reference to "limited_wars.txt" in events.txt file. I should have posted a new version due to this bug outstanding but as usual I was tempted to push a bit more of content into the mod. I want to test all the additions today and release the new version with:

- events for creation of NATO / Warsaw Pact (WW2 Allies will disassemble in 1945, yet there'll be a system of guarantees in place until formation of new alliances)
    - rebalancing of probabilities of WW3 in various situations
    - changes in governments for communist European countries (other specific events and Hungarian Revolution 1956 planned for the next version)
    - proper Eastern European governments in 1945 and 1950 scenarios
    - limited wars mostly removed/redone
    - a couple of minor fixes/additions

Well, technically, but there are almost no flavor events other than a generic "WWIII Goes Hot!" event.

And, for the record, a couple of elections events for USA, UK, Canada and Australia (?). Anyway, you could count on fingers events for 1953-64 timeline.
    www.codeofwar.tk

Some of my projects:
    Chronicle - a savegame viewer and game stats extracting application for Clausewitz Engine games
    DH Companion for Darkest Hour - a savegame viewer and game stats extracting application
    New World Order 2 for Darkest Hour - Cold War mod for years 1945-1991 using DH Full map
    The Grand Campaign (AAR+NWO) for Darkest Hour - an attempt to link two mods to allow for full 1914-1991 playable scenario

Alternative download location for my files: https://skydrive.live.com/?cid=a80a3...Mp0fiO8XZayZuc

Darkest HourMount & Blade: Warband

I hate that event. It happens for me almost right after the of WW2 every time.

Doing some checks to the new version yesterday evening I spotted an error which could make members of NATO and Warsaw Pact leave their alliance by event after those alliances form. I cannot do those changes now but it's an easy thing to correct and I'll upload the version when I'm back home.
    www.codeofwar.tk

Some of my projects:

Quote Originally Posted by vincesportsman2 View Post
    Which is super dumb since it took several years and events to cause the Cold War to kick off. Heck a historical chain that covered the events of 1945 to 1950 would be a beautiful thing in and of itself.
    Earth Needs You!
    OPERATION BLUE DANUBE, (It's still a thing)

Quote Originally Posted by Bizon View Post
    I cannot do those changes now but it's an easy thing to correct and I'll upload the version when I'm back home.
    It's available in the first post! I'll write more later.
    www.codeofwar.tk

Some of my projects:

53 games registered

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by vincesportsman2 View Post
    I find that it occurs so often because the Soviet belligerence get's ridiculously high as you start to Annex eastern Europe (not exactly fair, but whatever).

Loaded up the 1956 scenario, very nice to have some later scenarios!

For the 1956 scenario some events need to be added to the game history:
    Communist Germany:8004305, 8004306, 8004309
    The entire taiwan_straits_crisis folder
    Japan: 8007815
    All events about the dissolution of WW2 Alliances+the creation of NATO/Warsaw Pact

West Germany+Portugal should already be part of NATO at gamestart.
    Cambodia+Nat. Vietnam should no longer be puppets of France, after 1954 they lost all their influence over there.
    Japan should grant military access to the USA.
    Finished EU II (AGCEEP) GCs as Spain,
    England,Portugal,Burgundy,China,Aztecs,France,
    Sweden,Poland,OE,Austria,Timurid/Mughal Empire,Ak Koyunlu/Persia,Muscowy/Russia.
    Finished V:R (VIP) GCs as Brazil,UK,Spain,Austria,
    Portugal,Prussia/Germany,Russia,SP/Italy,Netherlands,Belgium,Greece,Oranje/Transvaal,USA.
    Finished HoI (CORE) GCs as Italy.
    Finished HoI II (CORE) GCs as...
    Finished CK (DVIP) GCs as...

Darkest HourHearts of Iron III

Also the cabinets of the communist countires in the 1950, 1953 and 1956 scenarios are wrong. They all have the cabinets of the 1945 scenario. Anyway your mod is great! Keep it up!
    Last edited by eeeex; 30-05-2012 at 21:35.

200k clubArsenal of DemocracyHearts of Iron 2: ArmageddonCities in MotionCrusader Kings II
    Commander: Conquest of the AmericasDarkest HourDeus VultDiplomacyEast India Company
    East India Company CollectionEuropa Universalis 3Europa Universalis: ChroniclesFor The GloryHearts of Iron III Collection
    HOI3: Their Finest HourHeir to the ThroneEuropa Universalis III: In NomineIron CrossMarch of the Eagles
    EU3 Napoleon's AmbitionNaval War: Arctic CircleVictoria: RevolutionsRome GoldSword of the Stars
    Supreme Ruler: Cold WarSupreme Ruler 2020Victoria 2Victoria II: A House DividedVictoria II: Heart of Darkness
    Mount & Blade: WarbandMount & Blade: With Fire and SwordRise of PrussiaCK2: Holy Knight500k club
    Europa Universalis IV: Pre-order

The Modern Day Extension mod for Arsenal of Democracy has achieved precisely what he asks for, with it's own enormous extended tech tree and extensive support for a German victory in World War 2. I hope that Bizon has the same ambitions and will make use of the massive resources available in that mod. That tech tree combined with Darkest Hour and NWO2 would be a dream come true.
    I think more people who interact with me should know about the neuropsychological disorder, Asperger's Syndrome; that I am diagnosed with, in order to at least to some degree understand the background to my by some people perceived as strange personality.

Quote Originally Posted by Kennelly View Post
    Loaded up the 1956 scenario, very nice to have some later scenarios!

For the 1956 scenario some events need to be added to the game history:
    Communist Germany:8004305, 8004306, 8004309
    The entire taiwan_straits_crisis folder
    Japan: 8007815
    All events about the dissolution of WW2 Alliances+the creation of NATO/Warsaw Pact

West Germany+Portugal should already be part of NATO at gamestart.
    Cambodia+Nat. Vietnam should no longer be puppets of France, after 1954 they lost all their influence over there.
    Japan should grant military access to the USA.
    Haha

It's actually my fault because I wanted to release the version ASAP and didn't bother to delete the corresponding scenario files from the release. 1956 scenario is my contribution to Space Race Mod Redux and 1953 is an offshot, planned to be released within a couple of future versions.

Be prepared that while I made a couple of changes from 1950 scenario to suit later scenarios, you can consider them unsupported as of yet, there may be some dragons there, even more than in my usual "supported" scenarios
    www.codeofwar.tk

Some of my projects:

200k clubArsenal of DemocracyHearts of Iron 2: ArmageddonCities in MotionCrusader Kings II
    Commander: Conquest of the AmericasDarkest HourDeus VultDiplomacyEast India Company
    East India Company CollectionEuropa Universalis 3Europa Universalis: ChroniclesFor The GloryHearts of Iron III Collection
    HOI3: Their Finest HourHeir to the ThroneEuropa Universalis III: In NomineIron CrossMarch of the Eagles
    EU3 Napoleon's AmbitionNaval War: Arctic CircleVictoria: RevolutionsRome GoldSword of the Stars
    Supreme Ruler: Cold WarSupreme Ruler 2020Victoria 2Victoria II: A House DividedVictoria II: Heart of Darkness
    Mount & Blade: WarbandMount & Blade: With Fire and SwordRise of PrussiaCK2: Holy Knight500k club
    Europa Universalis IV: Pre-order

You may want to look at this for more correct OOBs for later scenarios.

http://forum.paradoxplaza.com/forum/...ders-of-Battle
    I think more people who interact with me should know about the neuropsychological disorder, Asperger's Syndrome; that I am diagnosed with, in order to at least to some degree understand the background to my by some people perceived as strange personality.

+ Reply to Thread
Page 37 of 135 FirstFirst ... 12 27 35 36 37 38 39 47 62 87 112 ... LastLast