Current Version: 2.0.6 (2013-06-07)
Compatibility: Darkest Hour 1.03
Download latest version
Installation notes are included below, in the first post. The second post contains a review of the mod's features.
The mod uses work done by:
- gstrits45 (the minister files and photos for Communist China and Communist Germany - DDR)
- Leonaru (ACIP ministers for U70-U99 countries)
- General Mosh (conversion of Space Race events)
- omega20 (creation of 1945 Soviet OOB)
- danielshannon (help with tech teams and Soviet ministers)
- eeex (1945/1950 scenario ministerial setup)
- FCZP (help with ministers and other things for USSR)
- Dodraugen (national insignia for East Turkestan)
- RumpNissen89 (national insignia for Free City of Trieste and communist USA)
- Rrt877 (flags of Burma, Iraq and Egypt)
- Kretoxian (OOBs for SFR Yugoslavia)
- MajkaRusija (original names of air units for SFR Yugoslavia)
- lanodaka (post-1945 tech teams)
- Piajr (ministers and tech teams for Poland and Communist Poland)
- Limith (ideas for improvement of Chinese Civil War and postwar Chinese states)
Some pictures of Soviet ministers come courtesy of both the Kaiserreich team (old leninists) and Pioniere, provided by danielshannon
In reference material (available through codeofwar.tk site, under the link above) you can find various files which I created when preparing the mod. Among others there are:
- calculations for worldwide IC and resources rearrangement for 1945-2000 years
- minister changes for the mod's timeline
- underlying calculation for starting techs
- mod's event numbering, existing flags, etc.
If you find some of these files useful, feel free to use them.
- Go to your game's mod directory (e.g. "C:\Program Files\Darkest Hour\Mods");
- Make a copy of "Darkest Hour Full" directory, which is going to take a while (a lot of files to be copied);
- Rename the copied directory "New World Order 2"
- Copy contents of the downloaded archive into the newly copied directory (agree to replace all the files when asked).