+ Reply to Thread
Page 9 of 12 FirstFirst ... 7 8 9 10 11 ... LastLast

Thread: Majesty 2: Cold Sunrise

Back to the manual. Thank you !

Question: is it/will it be possible to play as 'Monsters' in single game?

on monster-specific maps - yes.

Are there any monster-specific maps other than 'Tavern Crushers'? Would it be easy to change any 'human-specific' map to a 'monster-specific' one using the map editor?

I noticed with 'Monster Kingdom' expansion you can start a multiplayer map with either monster or human, but in 'Cold Sunrise' you have no choice...
    Last edited by agharion; 24-01-2012 at 07:17.

Yes, you may change any map to MK map with the editor.

It may be easy, in may be not - depends on the map. Not too hard in overall.

OK, I'm a nube... How do I replace the terrain files?

It's ok.

First, tell me what you mean by "replace".

Do you want to replace the in-game texture with your own?
    Or do you want to replace an existing texture in the map, with another texture?

If you want to replace with your own, go to resource.mod folder, go to texture/land, add texture in format of DDS5 there.
    If you want to replace a texture in the map, just select the existing texture pair, and click on one of the two textures. you will be able to select a new one.

Any info on the update, or isn't it happening any more?

Quote Originally Posted by Hapuga View Post
    OFFICIALLY:

THERE WILL BE A BIG UPDATE.

Fixes.
    NEW CONTENT.

Stay tuned.

Just reinstall M2 but the megaupload link is dead. When is this "big update" out?

Download from torrent for now.

Dunno about the update. Some work has been done in that direction, but no news yet.

Hello Guys, I'm a big fan of Majesty 2 Is there any direct download link ? cause we can't use P2P in France

It used to be on megaupload, but the MU crashed and burned recently.

I will try to reupload somewhere else.

/Search: "Free Time"
    /Searching...
    /Searching...
    /Searching...
    /Search results: none

Cities in MotionCities in Motion 2East India Company CollectionMagickaMajesty 2
    Sword of the Stars IIWarlock: Master of the Arcane500k club

Quote Originally Posted by DavidMF View Post
    Hello Guys, I'm a big fan of Majesty 2 Is there any direct download link ? cause we can't use P2P in France
    Give me some time and i will try to upload it somewhere. It's large file so no idea which hosting will take it, i don't have any account anywhere so i may split it. I will see.
    PS : My net is slow so it will really not be done in few hours...

If no link exists and it has to be uploaded, Thanks a lot for doing it And do it when ye want/can, I'm not the kind of guy who needs everything immediately, could be in a year I would still wait for it :P

If everything is smooth i will try to do it overnight for you (it's 15:27 now here). I will try gamefront.com first and if it doesn't work i will likely split the file into few and upload it there anyway.

you guys are great

Ok i just set queue for upload on gamefront. Had to split it into 2 files so to cut waiting feel free to get 7-zip if you don't have it already. Links will come in few hours if everything goes smooth.

EDIT : So links are here :
    Gamefront - part 1
    Gamefront - part 2
    Last edited by KouDy; 17-03-2012 at 02:03.

71 games registered

200k clubHoI AnthologyDeus VultVictoria: RevolutionsVictoria II: Heart of Darkness
    CK2: Holy KnightEU Rome Collectors EditionEU3 Collectors Edition500k clubEuropa Universalis IV: Pre-order

Quote Originally Posted by KouDy View Post
    Ok i just set queue for upload on gamefront. Had to split it into 2 files so to cut waiting feel free to get 7-zip if you don't have it already. Links will come in few hours if everything goes smooth.

EDIT : So links are here :
    Gamefront - part 1
    Gamefront - part 2
    I feel foolish for asking, but how do I recombine the files? I am using WinRAR, if that makes a difference. I am used to files like file.r01, file.r02, file.r03, file.rar, but renaming the files that way only gets an unknown format or damages archive error.
    Sages such as Yao and Shun and Tyrants such as Chieh and Chou come but once a thousand generations. Mediocrities follow on the heels of each other; the rulers of the world are invariably among them. -- Han Fei Tzu
    When the lips are gone, the teeth are cold. -- Han Fei Tzu
    I have not been tested (with the responsibility of high office), so I have learned many (lesser) skills. -- Confucius
    Simplified characters are an abomination. -- Me

The cost of Steam:
    PI games not bought because of Steam: 20
    PDS games not bought because of Steam: 1

PDS games bought despite Steam: 1

+ Reply to Thread
Page 9 of 12 FirstFirst ... 7 8 9 10 11 ... LastLast