• We have updated our Community Code of Conduct. Please read through the new rules for the forum that are an integral part of Paradox Interactive’s User Agreement.
Very interesting...I downloaded the Majesty2 Cold Sunrise mod (approximately 1.3 G). When I went to extract it with winrar "it" asked for a password. So...I wonder, now, what I actually downloaded! :)

The funny thing is that when russian version was released, it was reuploaded without our permission to some side websites and torrents.

Please, wait for an official torrent. We do not guarantee the workability and security of any resources on the internet. Download from our link that we will provide.

Thanks Hapuga! Looking forward to trying it out.

Downloaded! The game launches fine. I created a new profile but I haven't tried any missions yet. I will soon.

Thanks for all your work! :)

Too bad that it's a torrent! :( Will have to wait until someone uploads it to some site since my internet is way too slow and downloading a torrent in cafe would be not possible since it would take days or maybe even months! Congratulations on your release though! :)

OMG...it is really great! I can't past the first mission! LOL...I don't see a selector for difficulty, but it works well so far. :)

Ok...it's the blonde in me! I totally see it... :) Very VERY good job Hapuga!!!