• We have updated our Community Code of Conduct. Please read through the new rules for the forum that are an integral part of Paradox Interactive’s User Agreement.
Hello Hapuga,
I registered on here just so I could give you support and thanks for your mod. Just downloaded the mod and I am about to try it out. My friends and I have played Majesty 1 and have been playing 2 a lot recently. Glad to see there are still some hardcore fans here but sad to see the game wasn't as popular as it should of been.

Does anyone know if multiplayer through gamespy works? I use hamachi to play with my friends, which works, but we all have Majesty 2 (without expansions) and haven't been able to play through the built-in multiplayer. It always says game differ and we haven't seen anyone else play online though either.

New single player map for Cold Sunrise

The map Antonius is a single player conversion of one of the enclosed multiplayer maps.

Story:

Your Majesty. After the defeat of the Baron of Logic one year ago, his main advisor fled to the land of the Ogres. Our spy in the region reported that this evil counterpart of me is rebuilding an army of darkness under Codename Antonius. This happens under protection of the Boss of the Ogres. We must stop him before he can finish his job. It is imperative that we prevent his army to invade Ardania.

Designer notes:

This is a map which I consider to be a rather easy one to master for experienced players, although some nasty surprises will be encountered.

It is my first attempt to make a single player map for this great expansion for Majesty 2, so I don't know if it will fulfill your expectations.
Still, I had great fun with creating and playing it, and I hope you will enjoy it as well. :)

Feel free to distribute this map, but please don't edit it, change it or add stuff to it, without my approval.

You can download it from my FTP server:

ftp://37.251.10.197/../../Majesty 2/Antonius.zip

Antonius007

Getting back into Cold Sunrise after a long while. Has there been any progress on the patch?

Yes indeed. A lot is going on, actulally :) I reassembled a team and am working on the expansion.
Wow, that is great news! I am looking forward to playing it.

I am writing a mod tool for majesty 2 resources. It will allow easy and intuitive editing of existing resources. It will also allow to create new objects like units and buildings.

Note, this tool will not create the actual model. What I'm planning to do is to include the basic functionality so you would not have to go to the .def file and change stuff manually. You will still have to create an actual model in 3ds max 2010 in with animations by yourself.

Currently I implemented most of the unit data from gameData folder in resource.pak.

These files are completely editable:

rpg_params (unit basic parameters)
unit_actions (actions that a unit may have)
action_effects (effects that the actionhave on an instance)
perks (perks that actions or units have)

these files will be implemented in the nearest future:

decour (unit armors, weapons)
all leftover small files (bottles, artifacts)

This has a very nice look!!!:ninja:

But the torrent tracker is down and I cannot find the sources :eek:hmy:... Have you got an Ed2k link?:rolleyes::rolleyes::rolleyes:

I would like to test this mod. Am I allowed?

I did downloaded the Russian version (original one I suppose) and just the initial screen rocks!!! Please add here a torrent or a valid e-link for the English version (Tell me there is one!!!! :blink:).

Thanks.