• We have updated our Community Code of Conduct. Please read through the new rules for the forum that are an integral part of Paradox Interactive’s User Agreement.
also... dunno if I should say that or not...

but if u put a gather party option on a tavern, heroes will gather around and protect it as if a normal defence flag would be on...

There are so many options and tricks to explore in this game. open your mind, and get out of market-warrior-hunter-cleric-rogue pattern! :)

also... dunno if I should say that or not...

but if u put a gather party option on a tavern, heroes will gather around and protect it as if a normal defence flag would be on...

There are so many options and tricks to explore in this game. open your mind, and get out of market-warrior-hunter-cleric-rogue pattern! :)

hahaha you use that trick too ehh Hapuga lol why i build so many of them inns cheapo defense flag thats super hardwired lol .... opps i think i gave away something lol

Yea they've done a piss poor job of promoting Desura, but it's run by the same people from ModDB so there's no harm it it. Another avenue for you to get some exposure from.

Hey guys! Just finished downloading it! I have to say that this mod is too hard for me. I currently play at Classic difficulty and I can't win the first level! Does anyone have any tips for me? I try to destroy every monster den I can find but the enemy's heroes always outnumber me in few days...

Hey guys! Just finished downloading it! I have to say that this mod is too hard for me. I currently play at Classic difficulty and I can't win the first level! Does anyone have any tips for me? I try to destroy every monster den I can find but the enemy's heroes always outnumber me in few days...
When the enemies heroes come in, put 100 gold bounty on each of their heads. That is usually enough to get your heroes to attack. Build towers on both side of your settlement. They will probably be destroyed in the first couple waves, but rebuilding a tower beats rebuilding a guild or marketplace.

Once your heroes are relatively strong, you will be sending them out further to destroy lairs. Be sure to save your game. If your heroes are out too far when the next wave comes in, they might not get back in time to save the settlement (I lost the first time because of this). There are 3 Grender(?) the Ogres who have 35K HP. These battles can tie up your heroes on the far side of the map when you are under attack.

Eventually your heroes will be powerful enough that the enemy heroes are not difficult if you attack them quickly. There will be 24 total per wave (12 from the west and 12 from the east). The more of the map you have explored, the earlier you will spot them and can put bounties on them.

Also make use of your knowledge of the map from previous tries. Know where to scout and destroy lairs, where to build trading posts for extra income and know which monsters you face and which heroes are the best against those enemies. Know which route the incoming enemy heroes take and where they attack and build accordingly.

There are a ton of options to try if your current strategy doesnt work, like the aforementioned tactic of building inns for gathering heroes to defend instead of continuesly putting up defense/ attack flags...

And yes the first level is pretty hard, took me some tries to figure out a strategy that worked...

I just tried to co-op crossroads with my girlfriend but unfortunately the game says Versions Differ, Game has already started (it has not been started) and we are unable to join.
We had no trouble in the past while playing the other co-op maps.

Is there any special way of starting a co-op game together?

We both use normal difficulty btw.

Do other maps give the same error?

Do any maps load in multiplayer?

I know that people had no problems with multiplayer in our addon.

So it is either map-specific (which is practically impossible if you both downloaded the same game)

Or game specific (you have different versions for some reason).

And make sure, again, that your difficulty is the same.

Hi Hapuga! After I have one the first mission of your mod, I have to say that I was VERY satisfied! This mod is great! But unfortunatly I'm stuck on the mission with the dwarfs and the elves where you have to make them give peace. (also Hapuga, If you want to, I can give you several bugs that I found while in game) (Most of them are grammar errors)

Great work Hapuga and his team! :)

Yes, all bugs are welcome to report.

That mission is not hard, it only requires you to be attentive. You have enough time to clear the terrain up before the dwarves start attacking. Clear as any dens as possible. Get your heroes to the obelisk (a must). Have about 5-6 heroes protecting the elves, while others on other quests.

Yes, all bugs are welcome to report.

That mission is not hard, it only requires you to be attentive. You have enough time to clear the terrain up before the dwarves start attacking. Clear as any dens as possible. Get your heroes to the obelisk (a must). Have about 5-6 heroes protecting the elves, while others on other quests.

So in this mission, All I have to do is protect the elves? (BTW, I'm gonna PM you all the bugs that I have found :) )

It said that your PM box is full so I have to submit it here:

Ok so, even though these aren't exactly bugs, I found some grammar errors that you could fix in the future (I'm sorry if I'm being posh) :sad:

Look at this picture: http://img853.imageshack.us/img853/5949/majesty2201111082159294.jpg

Where the word (piece) is circled, it's supposed to be (peace) and where the dot is, I would put the word (the).
But, I would completely change it to a much better description: (Make a peace between the Elves and Dwarfs)

Look at this picture: http://img508.imageshack.us/img508/8616/majesty2201111082155561.jpg

Where the word (russian) is circled (I don't know what it means) I think it's supposed to be (Days left:) or something like that! :)

I'm sorry if I didn't bring anything creative :(

Yeah, word autocorrects words for me, and sometimes a word like "pece" would be corrected to "piece" instead to "peace". Obviously, I am unable to track all those errors.
Will correct.

Second one is my bad, I forgot to change the line in the actual level. And its not even Russian :) its ASCII code "51" printing out garbage.

Anything else? You said that you've spotted some bugs?

About 3d level, you have to protect the elves and destroy the demon to the north-east.

Btw, question to all of you. Would you like to have the "classic" difficulty to be even easier? If yes, what missions are especially hard for you?

To make it easier for me, fill in this form:

Level name
particular quest (or quests, if several - list all) that cause problems or
particular game mechanic (or mechanics, if several - list all) that cause problems

Last edited:
I have only beaten the first two levels on normal difficulty. The way I play, time limits always make things difficult. I build up my town much too slowly, and do not send heroes out for major offensives unless I have researched almost everything. I would think that an easier level of difficulty should extend the time per quest.

Now we tried to co-op crossroads through tunngle instead of the regular gamespy and that worked.
It was barely playable though because of lag, but it seems like a pretty cool map, I think we should try when on LAN.