• We have updated our Community Code of Conduct. Please read through the new rules for the forum that are an integral part of Paradox Interactive’s User Agreement.
Are there any monster-specific maps other than 'Tavern Crushers'? Would it be easy to change any 'human-specific' map to a 'monster-specific' one using the map editor?

I noticed with 'Monster Kingdom' expansion you can start a multiplayer map with either monster or human, but in 'Cold Sunrise' you have no choice...

Last edited:
It's ok.

First, tell me what you mean by "replace".

Do you want to replace the in-game texture with your own?
Or do you want to replace an existing texture in the map, with another texture?

If you want to replace with your own, go to resource.mod folder, go to texture/land, add texture in format of DDS5 there.
If you want to replace a texture in the map, just select the existing texture pair, and click on one of the two textures. you will be able to select a new one.

It used to be on megaupload, but the MU crashed and burned recently.

I will try to reupload somewhere else.

/Search: "Free Time"
/Searching...
/Searching...
/Searching...
/Search results: none

Hello Guys, I'm a big fan of Majesty 2 :D Is there any direct download link ? cause we can't use P2P in France :(

Give me some time and i will try to upload it somewhere. It's large file so no idea which hosting will take it, i don't have any account anywhere so i may split it. I will see.
PS : My net is slow so it will really not be done in few hours...

If everything is smooth i will try to do it overnight for you (it's 15:27 now here). I will try gamefront.com first and if it doesn't work i will likely split the file into few and upload it there anyway.

Ok i just set queue for upload on gamefront. Had to split it into 2 files so to cut waiting feel free to get 7-zip if you don't have it already. Links will come in few hours if everything goes smooth.

EDIT : So links are here :
Gamefront - part 1
Gamefront - part 2
I feel foolish for asking, but how do I recombine the files? I am using WinRAR, if that makes a difference. I am used to files like file.r01, file.r02, file.r03, file.rar, but renaming the files that way only gets an unknown format or damages archive error.