To catch a spy mission is driving me crazy!

• We have updated our Community Code of Conduct. Please read through the new rules for the forum that are an integral part of Paradox Interactive’s User Agreement.

FreakFire74

Private
19 Badges
Sep 17, 2011
  • Cities in Motion
  • Sword of the Stars II
  • Semper Fi
  • Pirates of Black Cove
  • Magicka
  • King Arthur II
  • Heir to the Throne
  • Hearts of Iron III
  • For the Motherland
  • Europa Universalis IV
  • Divine Wind
  • Dungeonland
  • Crusader Kings II
  • Cities in Motion 2
  • A Game of Dwarves
  • Warlock: Master of the Arcane
  • 500k Club
  • Europa Universalis IV: Pre-order
  • Mount & Blade: With Fire and Sword
Hello all,

I am playing Amsterdam campaign and I have received the To catch a spy mission.. However, I do not understand what I need to do..

The mission description says I need to close a bus line for 2 weeks.. I have paused a bus route for over a month but that didnt work.. I tried removing a route and rebuilding it.. No dice.. I tried multiple routes but again, no luck!

Can anyone help me with this?

Thanks!

Its been a while since i played that campaign. Does the mission apply to any bus line, or is there perhaps a specific location (or line) where it wants buses stopped?

Thanks for the fast reply! :)

No, it doesnt indicate any specific location or line.. Not in the description or the map..

Also, Im not sure what 'closing a busline' means? I can only pause it or remove it.. Tried both, but no succes!

Last edited:
Did that mission not that long ago. I just paused a random bus line and waited for two weeks, and then got objective completed. Sounds to me like a bug or something, where it doesn't recognize the action you take when pausing the bus line. I really don't know:)

I thought I completed that mission without any difficulty...
I rememberd you have to close a bus line that PASSES THE "HOME" OF THE SPY, so he gets no ways to travel...
My memory about it fades out so if I'm wrong just ignored my post~ But have a try!

Yeah, although the mission description doesnt many any different route, it must be that! Ive closed off ALL bus routes for 2 weeks and that worked! :)

There wasnt any indication on the map or the quest description but I think that must have been it..

Thanks again!

I always refuse that mission :)

Hello all,

I am playing Amsterdam campaign and I have received the To catch a spy mission.. However, I do not understand what I need to do..

The mission description says I need to close a bus line for 2 weeks.. I have paused a bus route for over a month but that didnt work.. I tried removing a route and rebuilding it.. No dice.. I tried multiple routes but again, no luck!

Can anyone help me with this?

Thanks!

Hmm, you just need to close down a bus line as it says for 2 weeks, just did the campagin again and it didn´t matter what line just close it and let the game run and it should be complete.