Page 6 of 9 FirstFirst ... 4 5 6 7 8 ... LastLast

Thread: Official Salem Beta Thread

is the issue that you haven't gotten a confirmation email?

Quote Originally Posted by sabinati View Post
    is the issue that you haven't gotten a confirmation email?
    Yup...no mail at all...neither confirmation, nor reference link.
    "This is the worst kind of discrimination. The kind against me!"

I dont get what is so wrong with getting three friends, who you will probably be telling about Salem anyway, to help you out. Its advertisement. And no one is forced. Its not spam. Unless the fans are morons and start spamming their own friends with the link. I dont really get the big issue there.

Quote Originally Posted by Valjean_dk View Post
    Yup...no mail at all...neither confirmation, nor reference link.
    working as intended, by all accounts.

Lead and GoldMagicka

You're supposed to get a link on the page when you sign up, not in mail.
    And the confirmations are going out next week, according to Twitter.

Darn i missed this one
    but i am not sure... i applied as a tester for this game before but never heard anything back on it and i don't remember whether it was an alpha tester or a beta tester, just that i hoped my 7 -8 years of playing wurm and my recent experiences with HnH would be enough to be able to play. Would we be hearing one way or another or only if we are accepted?

Edit: I did some more reading and discovered that i did indeed get an acceptance email! yay!
    Last edited by Bludragon; 09-04-2012 at 10:58.

Lead and GoldMagicka

Whoa whoa whoa, are those all sent out already? Did I not get in? Is this heart attack justified?

the alphas were sent. betas are in a week or two.

Lead and GoldMagicka

Right but Blud is saying he got his Beta confirmation mail, yes? So I'm hoping mine is on the way rather than AWOL.

Community Manager Administrator BjornB's Avatar
    EUIV: Res PublicaCrusader Kings II: Legacy of RomeCrusader Kings II: Sword of IslamCrusader Kings II: Sunset InvasionCrusader Kings II: The Republic
    Crusader Kings II: The Old GodsCrusader Kings II: Sons of AbrahamCrusader Kings II: Rajas of IndiaCrusader Kings II: Charlemagne

Blog Entries
    To all eager souls waiting for the BETA-confirmation emails.

We are hoping to have them sent out next week, so don't worry if you haven't gotten any confirmation yet.

I recommend keeping an eye on the twitter and facebook-pages for updates:
    http://www.facebook.com/SalemGame
    http://twitter.com/SalemTheGame
    You can always check out my reborn twitter attempt: @BjornB_pdx - it kind of sucks though. But sometimes there is interesting/useful info there

You said next week last week.

Captain

Quote Originally Posted by Headjack View Post
    Right but Blud is saying he got his Beta confirmation mail, yes? So I'm hoping mine is on the way rather than AWOL.
    Blu just discovered his/her acceptance into Alpha from last month. Beta confirmations have not be sent yet.
    "It is an unfortunate fact that we can secure peace only by preparing for war." ~John F. Kennedy

Lead and GoldMagicka

Ahh okay. Crisis averted, all indicators to green.

EUIV: Res PublicaCrusader Kings II: Legacy of RomeCrusader Kings II: Sword of IslamCrusader Kings II: Sunset InvasionCrusader Kings II: The Republic
    Crusader Kings II: The Old GodsCrusader Kings II: Sons of AbrahamCrusader Kings II: Rajas of IndiaCrusader Kings II: Charlemagne

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by Max Planck View Post
    You said next week last week.
    What can I say. I'm sorry you haven't received it yet. But we are working on it and they will be sent out as soon as possible. Thank you for your patience.
    You can always check out my reborn twitter attempt: @BjornB_pdx - it kind of sucks though. But sometimes there is interesting/useful info there

Lead and GoldMagicka

Thank you for all you've done so far. I'm sure we'll end up satisfied one way or the other.

Private
    Cities in MotionEU3 CompleteDivine WindHeir to the ThroneLead and Gold
    MagickaVictoria: RevolutionsVictoria 2

I predict the beta starting next week.
    Last edited by Shardok; 16-04-2012 at 21:54.

i predict that you could be right.

Blog Entries
    We are coming along nicely with the confirmation e-mails and unless something unexpected happens you should have them soon. I have high hopes the promise it will go out this week won't be a false one

Arsenal of DemocracyCities in MotionCrusader Kings IICommander: Conquest of the AmericasDeus Vult
    EU3 CompleteDivine WindHearts of Iron III CollectionHeir to the ThroneMagicka
    March of the EaglesNaval War: Arctic CircleVictoria: RevolutionsEuropa Universalis: RomeSengoku
    Supreme Ruler 2020 GoldSupreme Ruler: Cold WarVictoria 2Victoria II: A House DividedRome: Vae Victis
    Mount & Blade: With Fire and SwordCK2: Holy Knight500k clubEuropa Universalis IV

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by BjornB View Post
    We are coming along nicely with the confirmation e-mails and unless something unexpected happens you should have them soon. I have high hopes the promise it will go out this week won't be a false one
    Sounds good! Thanks for giving us the opportunity to help this game become great!
    My Vicky 2 Chinese AAR ----- Vicky 2 Ottoman AAR
    Nations I have gone Wire to Wire with: HOI3 FTM - USSR
    EU3 HTTT - Castile and Ottomans - DW - Burgundy
    EU4 - Portugal
    AOD - Brazil
    Rome - Egypt
    Vicky 2 - China, Ottomans, and Sweden
    Winner of the fan contest to take part in the Paradox Interactive Convention at NYC 2011

Sweet

Page 6 of 9 FirstFirst ... 4 5 6 7 8 ... LastLast