• We have updated our Community Code of Conduct. Please read through the new rules for the forum that are an integral part of Paradox Interactive’s User Agreement.
morningSIDEr: There'll be more about the Archbishop of Madras later. And take a look at the census report from 1836 - you'll see that there has been a fair deal of assimilation going on.

Anyway, only two pages for this update.
yolgonli31.jpg

yolgonli32.jpg

Naturally, east switzerland will become commie, right? because it's EAST switzerland :p

There's actually a country that makes up East Switzerland or is that an event you added to the game?

Naturally, east switzerland will become commie, right? because it's EAST switzerland :p

It's been occupied by anarcho-liberals for ninety years. The exact opposite of communists. :mad:

Only 40,000 people leaving each month? Truly Shaybanid must be a paradise! :D

I had to play the game through all the way to the end of November to get those figures. Then I went back to October at the start of the war.

And remember this is out of a population of 640 million.

A commie country with colonies? Preposterous. :p

I know. But still. :p

Intriguing stuff. I do like the sound of a Kuizhou born Scottish President, he is certain to do far better in the role than any actual Scotsman could manage! I'm interested to see if Shaybanid truly will remain neutral during WW10 after having signed an alliance with Austria.

morningSIDEr: The topic of the European war and Shaybanid's role there gets covered once again.

Scotland is increasingly becoming a nation of immigrants - the capital, Toronto, is 30% Chinese, and most other provinces are <50% British.

Surt: They provide the workers in the homeland with fish! Lots of fish! The only thing that gets imported besides cars!

yolgonlik41.jpg

yolgonlik42.jpg

_____

[video=youtube;BmzIX8tkpn0]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=BmzIX8tkpn0[/video]

(for the anthem)

Good stuff and some very interesting news. I think there is definetly some brinkmanship going on with regards to whether or not Shaybanid will join World War 10. Without their aid Austria and Italy are rather evenly matched but if Shaybanid does join Austria, I can see little hope of Italy surviving war. Perhaps another of the articles in which the Shaybanid professor, in a refreshingly straight talking description of Shaybanid's navy calls it 'awful, terrible and backward', is the reason why Shaybanid is not yet joining the war. With something of a navy I can see Shaybanid offering Austria aid. Have to wait and see though.

Good stuff and some very interesting news. I think there is definetly some brinkmanship going on with regards to whether or not Shaybanid will join World War 10. Without their aid Austria and Italy are rather evenly matched but if Shaybanid does join Austria, I can see little hope of Italy surviving war. Perhaps another of the articles in which the Shaybanid professor, in a refreshingly straight talking description of Shaybanid's navy calls it 'awful, terrible and backward', is the reason why Shaybanid is not yet joining the war. With something of a navy I can see Shaybanid offering Austria aid. Have to wait and see though.

Well, should a navy be constructed, a dreadnought would take one year to be finished, and that's if you ignore all the soldiers being trained in coastal provinces. And do take note of what the communist party's ministers are saying - those words were chosen very specifically.

I've realised that doing two days of game time in twenty days of actual time will not let me finish this for another seventy years, so I think I'll leave some more time between updates in future. ;)

And a bonus tamius point if anyone can spot from where the words to the anthem are taken.