• We have updated our Community Code of Conduct. Please read through the new rules for the forum that are an integral part of Paradox Interactive’s User Agreement.

gsp_rooster

Second Lieutenant
34 Badges
Apr 16, 2011
  • Europa Universalis III: Chronicles
  • Europa Universalis IV
  • Sengoku
  • Sword of the Stars
  • Crusader Kings II
  • Pillars of Eternity
  • Cities: Skylines - Green Cities
  • Age of Wonders: Planetfall - Revelations
  • Cities: Skylines - Parklife Pre-Order
  • Cities: Skylines - Parklife
  • Shadowrun: Dragonfall
  • Cities: Skylines Industries
  • Imperator: Rome Deluxe Edition
  • Imperator: Rome
  • Prison Architect
  • Cities: Skylines - Campus
  • Age of Wonders: Planetfall
  • Age of Wonders: Planetfall Deluxe edition
  • Age of Wonders: Planetfall Premium edition
  • Age of Wonders: Planetfall Season pass
  • BATTLETECH
  • Cities: Skylines - Mass Transit
  • Cities: Skylines - Natural Disasters
  • Tyranny: Archon Edition
  • Hearts of Iron IV: Cadet
  • Stellaris Sign-up
  • Stellaris: Galaxy Edition
  • Stellaris: Galaxy Edition
  • Stellaris
  • Cities: Skylines - Snowfall
  • Cities: Skylines - After Dark
  • Mount & Blade: Warband
  • Cities: Skylines
  • 500k Club
I'm looking for a mod team to help me put together the very first mod for Sengoku.

When I learned that the start date listed in the demo was the ONLY available start date I was really disappointed but resolved to fix my complaint myself, and, hopefully, with a bit of help. :)

I have several ideas for things we could attempt to do with a sengoku mod, but my primary goal is to recreate the atmosphere of the Sengoku Jidai during Oda Nobunaga's rise to power and figure out a way to mod either the flow of time in the game or the reactions of character decisions to time-flow (i.e. time involved in recruitment, construction, travel, and so on) so that starting in 1560 doesn't create a scenario that is too short to be fun.

If you're interested in helping in any way, please contact me via pm. Prior experience modding paradox games like EU, CK, Rome, Viccy, etc is a plus, but not absolutely required.

Would be nice if you would add the Hokkaido(Ezo) island to the map.

After a quick glance at map files, i think adding island(s) would be a very simple task. Bigger problem is what to actually put on the island(s) as in how many provinces and which clans.

for now i think about adding more provinces to japan, adding southern Hokkaido..

i dont really have much interest in 3 kingdoms... to much overused setting compared to japan... :)
Too bad. I'd love to make a three kingdoms or a warring states mod but lack the map modding skills myself. Maybe someone else will do it.