• We have updated our Community Code of Conduct. Please read through the new rules for the forum that are an integral part of Paradox Interactive’s User Agreement.
You're still doing it with saliva? :rolleyes:

I'm talking about the spread of more lucrative dairy farming over the more traditional sheep due to the proliferation of irrigation in areas naturally too dry for milk production, with 50L of water needed for each 1L of milk. What are you talking about?

A short recap for you: Kiwi tires of sheep, switches to dairy farming. Reis and Co makes sexual remarks.

Business as usual.

Thank you.. For a moment i thoughtwe had strayed from national based animal sex remarks. :p

Alright then. I will start the game up this evening unless 1 more person joins voluntarily. If no person does I will just forcibly hunt player 19 (which will of course have the chance of being the seer).

Alright then. I will start the game up this evening unless 1 more person joins voluntarily. If no person does I will just forcibly hunt player 19 (which will of course have the chance of being the seer).

Whay happens if player 19 is a wolf? Wolfs cannot hunt other wolfs... A paradox ensues, we all die.

Why not activate a WolfBot(TM)? WolfBots are THE answer to all your needs for extra players!

WolfBots allow you to round out your roster quickly and without additional expense. They are very easy to activate and require very little maintenance. Since you retain full control of their behaviour, they will never ever let you down. They are tried and tested and come with a lifetime* guarantee.

WolfBots! Don't start a game without them!

*: Lifetime is only one game. Using the same WolfBot for more than one game is not recommended. All reports of WolfBots going rogue are mere speculation.

15 + 4 + 1 is 20, not 19, so we still lack two players.

Why not activate a WolfBot(TM)? WolfBots are THE answer to all your needs for extra players!

WolfBots allow you to round out your roster quickly and without additional expense. They are very easy to activate and require very little maintenance. Since you retain full control of their behaviour, they will never ever let you down. They are tried and tested and come with a lifetime* guarantee.

WolfBots! Don't start a game without them!

*: Lifetime is only one game. Using the same WolfBot for more than one game is not recommended. All reports of WolfBots going rogue are mere speculation.

Bots - Falc's solution to all of life's problems! :D

Roles are going out. First deadline in 24 hours 42 minutes.

Stragglers are welcome to sign up for spot 19 or as subs.

If someone hasn't received a role PM, please contact me ASAP.

Last edited:
Roles are going out. First deadline in 24 hours 42 minutes.

Stragglers are welcome to sign up for spot 19 or as subs.

I didn't get a role PM.