• We have updated our Community Code of Conduct. Please read through the new rules for the forum that are an integral part of Paradox Interactive’s User Agreement.
I can see that happening, although because we can run 1 Big and 2 non-Big WWs (any combination of lites, mesos, micros, and variants that aren't Big) the novelty might last longer as people can freely play the old Stock Lite or alternatively it might deprive Meso and variants of oxygen as people prefer the Stock Lites... we'll see.

Certainly I like novelties for a short time, but I never thought Stock Lite needed to be fixed. Kiwi's numbers didn't lie, but I thought it wasn't quite as unbalanced as he said, or as JL reliant.

@ Randakar

j-L has ruled that you can play 2 WW games at one time, and there can be 3 games going. Any non-Big (eg Meso, Micro) is considered "Lite" and you can only play one Lite at a time. But playing in a Meso and a Big is fine. You can always sub out, too.

He meant in terms of being able to devote time, I believe. Not everyone amongst us is willing able to spend hours and hours here.

He meant in terms of being able to devote time, I believe. Not everyone amongst us is willing able to spend hours and hours here.

Yes. I promised to limit myself to one game in these forums for the foreseeable future, so if I join Meso I can't join Big at the same time.

I actually dislike the Meso idea but I have decided to try it. I am going to GM a Lite with only villagers and wolves - I find this approach more mind-stimulating.

What I actually proposed, before it got twisted into Meso, was replacing the seer in the normal Lite setup with a GA and adjusting the numbers as necessary for a balance.

Najs, are you happy about having the first night deadline tomorrow (~19 hours time)?

That was the plan, although unless this fills up soon enough I might have to postpone.

If we have 19 players in the morning (10:00 gmt or so...) I will set night 0 during the same day, assuming all orders are in of course.

As of now we have 18 players excluding randy. Unless he confirms being IN the place will go to whoever drops in between now and 10:00 GMT. If no player elects to join during that time I will conscript randy whether he likes it or not.

I think you can handout the roles then. If necessary unlucky number 19 can be hunted.

Why is my name on the player list?

We'll see = In to drunk people typing on their iPhones who are trying to fill out a player roster.

I am insulted. Remove my name at once.

If you're somewhen else, why should it matter if we remove it at once or at some other time?

I don't care to speak to you anymore.

Apparently..... apparently.... EUROO is.... a girl.

she wouldn't send me her boobs pictures so that might be false.

So it has been said. Interestingly, the one time I saw EURO use a gendered pronoun to refer to EURO's self, it was of masculine form. Infer from that what you will.

Apparently..... apparently.... EUROO is.... a girl.

she wouldn't send me her boobs pictures so that might be false.

ONE O. IF YOU INCLUDE BOTH Os YOU MUST INCLUDE THE 7.