• We have updated our Community Code of Conduct. Please read through the new rules for the forum that are an integral part of Paradox Interactive’s User Agreement.
I vote for WW post of the year.

who's with me?

It gets the irony award.

I'm still interested in hearing who the valuable players were. Honestly, I thought you were one of the bigger threats, but then you were totally off course at the end.

It gets the irony award.

I'm still interested in hearing who the valuable players were. Honestly, I thought you were one of the bigger threats, but then you were totally off course at the end.

Let me ask you, how many packs have I nearly fully guessed lately? Yes, that was the reason why I was knocked out early. Because wolves fear that I expose them. They shouldn't really fear that, because when I expose a wolf, the village turns stupid and believes that the wolf is a lamb.

Let me ask you, how many packs have I nearly fully guessed lately?

I've no idea. Show me some examples?

Yes, that was the reason why I was knocked out early. Because wolves fear that I expose them. They shouldn't really fear that, because when I expose a wolf, the village turns stupid and believes that the wolf is a lamb.

Official votecount, 14 minutes to deadline

reis91 -5- esemesas, Falc, Kingepyon, Adamus, Napoleon
Napoleon -5- Tornadoli, Boris, Capt. Kiwi, Vainglory, Bagricula

tamius -1- drxav
drxav -1- tamius
esemesas -1- Athalcor
Athalcor -1- snoopdogg
Kingepyon -1- reis
Porco dio...

Official votecount at deadline, Day 1.

reis91 -5- esemesas, Falc, Kingepyon, Adamus, Napoleon
Napoleon -5- Tornadoli, Boris, Capt. Kiwi, Vainglory, Bagricula

tamius -1- drxav
drxav -1- tamius
esemesas -1- Athalcor
Athalcor -1- snoopdogg
Kingepyon -1- reis

No vote: generalolaf

Seriously man, you could have saved yourself, but opted to blame God instead. You're right, that crafty Reis conspired with the wolves to get rid of Reis so that the wolves would win!

I wasn't here at 20:00. Try to find a single post of mine in the 9 minutes before the deadline.

Still, saved in Day1 to be ran again by idiotic village on Day 2 or 3... no thank you.

Edit : And no, I didn't opt to blame myself.

The votecount is 14 minutes to deadline. At 10 minutes to deadline you say "Porco dio!" instead of voting for Napoleon and putting him ahead. Come on man, if it was me I'd be having a good hard laugh at my mistake, it's really rather funny "Porco dio!" instead of a vote to save yourself. But it plainly wasn't some conspiracy against you.

The votecount is 14 minutes to deadline. At 10 minutes to deadline you say "Porco dio!" instead of voting for Napoleon and putting him ahead. Come on man, if it was me I'd be having a good hard laugh at my mistake, it's really rather funny "Porco dio!" instead of a vote to save yourself. But it plainly wasn't some conspiracy against you.

Really, I would get my vote stuck on Napoleon so one of the Napoleon voters would tie me again, and leave me unable to do anything, even if I did not go AWOL?

I did tell you, you're running two villagers up. But why didn't you quote that? Or this, for example...

Let's get some votes back on tamius? Didn't he get out a little bit too fast there?

I would applaud the wolves for getting the village to get rid of me, but they should have known that the village does the opposite of what I say, no matter how stupid that opposite is.

Really, I would get my vote stuck on Napoleon so one of the Napoleon voters would tie me again, and leave me unable to do anything, even if I did not go AWOL?

I did tell you, you're running two villagers up. But why didn't you quote that? Or this, for example...

So you wanted to snipe off yourself at the last minute, assuming, wrongly I think, that if you moved with 10 minutes to go someone would tie you again. And then what... went to the shitter? I mean however you cut it, you could have at least tried to save yourself, but moaned "Porco dio!" instead and let yourself die. It's hilarious failure. Take pride.

So you wanted to snipe off yourself at the last minute, assuming, wrongly I think, that if you moved with 10 minutes to go someone would tie you again. And then what... went to the shitter? I mean however you cut it, you could have at least tried to save yourself, but moaned "Porco dio!" instead and let yourself die. It's hilarious failure. Take pride.

I'm not trying to persuade you away from your world view, Vainglory. There is no reason for pride in this game for anyone, anyway.

These kids are wack.

Seriously, I thought it couldn't get any worse than the seer getting lynched by his own JL. But congratulations, you've managed it. A dying wolf outs a rival wolf, and you all ignore it. Except his pack mate, who pretty obviously tried to get the "seer" lynched instead of him. And Malurous wants to see both the "seer" dead, and get his rival? The only one left to find was tamius, and his name was being flashed in neon lights by all sorts of people. Seriously?

The village couldn't win, but they could at least force the wolves to stalemate.

These kids are wack.

Seriously, I thought it couldn't get any worse than the seer getting lynched by his own JL. But congratulations, you've managed it. A dying wolf outs a rival wolf, and you all ignore it. Except his pack mate, who pretty obviously tried to get the "seer" lynched instead of him. And Malurous wants to see both the "seer" dead, and get his rival? The only one left to find was tamius, and his name was being flashed in neon lights by all sorts of people. Seriously?

The village couldn't win, but they could at least force the wolves to stalemate.

Yep. I'll even pay that I wasn't particularly well hidden with that whole Tornadoli thing. But nobody was paying attention by then.

Seeing as the lone wolf is voting for himself I will just end it now. I just want to say that I am disappointed. Very disappointed.
Capt. Kiwi got it right. This was the most worthless village I've ever seen.

By the way, Devotist's scan list for those interested:

Davisx3m
Boris
Adamus (don't think he ever contacted him)
drxav (Devotist got hunted this night)

His first two scans died the same night and he was new at that. There wasn't much chance for a JL in this village.

Last edited:
Day 5

After a few long, hard days in the hotel your numbers have dropped significantly. After yesterday's session only four people remain to stare at each other. Realising the hopelessness of the situation Squizzy Taylor brings forth his beloved samurai sword. A few minutes later he lies in a growing pond of his own blood, having committed seppuku to escape dishonour. Adamus, being the sole Mafioso left, throws a swift glance at his Tommy-gun. Too far away. The assassins drops their disguises and ends the life of Adamus before they leave the hotel in silence.

You lynch Vainglory the wolf
Adamus the villager is overpowered by the wolves

Game over

Winners are:
tamius23 and Malurous