• We have updated our Community Code of Conduct. Please read through the new rules for the forum that are an integral part of Paradox Interactive’s User Agreement.
I knew that I couldn't out the both of you if I wanted Vain to have a chance. If I did, you'd out him and the villagers would win (if they played with more than half a brain). Thinking back, maybe outing Tamius would have worked better... Ah well.

Day fail

You're pretty much all crap. For some stupid reason you kill drxav in some randOm brutal way before realising that The Donbot got slaughtered I. A corner. Oops. Tough luck. Both were standard, boring mafiosso.

you killed drxav and Bagricula the villagers

Ow proceed as usual.

Last edited:
Magnificent update. :laugh:

I think we can probably end this game tonight.

Adamus can choose if he wants to deny either Malurous or me a victory.

Having no choice

Vote Vainglory.

Sorry, Vainglory.

And yes, like Falc says, you'd have killed tamius if you could have. And your pack actually started bringing the rival wolves up.

If you'd gotten tami there, would you perfectly honestly have been happy with it if I reacted by outing you and Falc? Your reaction might have been more mild than mine, but would you honestly have been 100% content with the result?

Yes, I would have. I have pointed out since at least Meso I ended (and probably earlier) that the inherent flaw with the setup is that any smaller pack can to the opposite of what Tami did and bring the other pack down with them. Being on the receiving end wouldn't have surprised me at all, let alone annoyed me. It's nothing, it's how this game is set up.

But that is irrelevant. Destroying your pack vindictively is not what I attempted at any point. If the village lynched you it would have gone 1/1/1 and I'd have had a chance of winning. Even after declaring myself a wolf, I had a chance. But despite how transparent your snipe should have been (you don't move to save the "seer", but then you suggest tying him to the person he's named. Either you believe him and kill his target, or you don't and his target could be innocent. You don't do both and risk getting lynched the next day for another tie - unless you know the role of the person being named) Drxav and Adamus were too busy staring daggers at one another, and god only knows what Bagricula was thinking.

So now, well now I have no chance of winning but depending on Adamus' choice (which seems a forgone conclusion now) I could get you killed. You've kicked, you've screamed, you've taken it personally. No. It is simply Meso. You kill one of mine I kill one of yours. I didn't expect, or ask, that Tamius and Napoleon wouldn't retaliate when Snoopdogg died in Meso I. I didn't expect, or ask, that Tamius would hunt EUROO7 and help lay the groundwork for my pack to win. I had no intention of denying Tami victory if it came down to it, because he'd done me that courtesy, but it never did. But you expect, as your due, that I save you. Why? Do you feel you've played so well that it deserves being allowed to walk it in? That Lite where your pack hunted me and then surrendered immediately, I actually contributed to the victory there, I didn't ride on the coat-tails of others, that mattered. But this? If it means so much to you, so be it:

I surrender. That means Tami and Malurous are the winners. And if Najs doesn't accept the surrender:

Vote Vainglory.

There, done.

At least we got the names of the COWARDS that just killed every valuable player:

I name:

FALC
MALUOROUS
VAINGLORY
TAMIUS

You guys, are a bunch of sissies.

And you deserve your first night hunts.

At least we got the names of the COWARDS that just killed every valuable player:

I name:

FALC
MALUOROUS
VAINGLORY
TAMIUS

Who the fuck were these so-called valuable players?

Yes, I would have. I have pointed out since at least Meso I ended (and probably earlier) that the inherent flaw with the setup is that any smaller pack can to the opposite of what Tami did and bring the other pack down with them. Being on the receiving end wouldn't have surprised me at all, let alone annoyed me. It's nothing, it's how this game is set up.

In that case this game shouldn't be played with these rules. I would not have done what you did, because I don't see the point in a game like this if that's all fine to do.

If the village lynched you it would have gone 1/1/1 and I'd have had a chance of winning. Even after declaring myself a wolf, I had a chance. But despite how transparent your snipe should have been (you don't move to save the "seer", but then you suggest tying him to the person he's named. Either you believe him and kill his target, or you don't and his target could be innocent. You don't do both and risk getting lynched the next day for another tie - unless you know the role of the person being named) Drxav and Adamus were too busy staring daggers at one another, and god only knows what Bagricula was thinking.

Yeah I know you had a chance if I was out today. I'm as surprised as you are that I wasn't.

But FWIW, I would have done exactly what I did as a villager. I explained the reasons ~fifteen minutes before today's deadline. I'm not sure if it would have been the right choice but the sniping opportunity came so late that I wouldn't have had the time to think it through properly anyway if I was a villager.

So now, well now I have no chance of winning but depending on Adamus' choice (which seems a forgone conclusion now) I could get you killed. You've kicked, you've screamed, you've taken it personally. No. It is simply Meso. You kill one of mine I kill one of yours. I didn't expect, or ask, that Tamius and Napoleon wouldn't retaliate when Snoopdogg died in Meso I. I didn't expect, or ask, that Tamius would hunt EUROO7 and help lay the groundwork for my pack to win. I had no intention of denying Tami victory if it came down to it, because he'd done me that courtesy, but it never did. But you expect, as your due, that I save you. Why?

Because there's no point in playing Meso if things proceed like this. Yes, you retaliate, but in my opinion only if you have some sort of a chance still, not for the sole purpose of screwing over the other pack. Yes, I know that people kill people out of spite in this game without it being of any use to anyone, but that doesn't mean that I like it, regardless of the target.

And I never took the game personally. I took something that's in my eyes way outside the spirit of this variant, and thus scope of this game, personally. A big difference the way I see it. Because like I said, there's no sense in this variant if people spite-kill the other pack (though I admit, I prefer Lite anyway). I guess taking it so strongly has something to do with Meso being so new as well - I could never imagine that someone could really see the game like you do (even if people joked about it before), so I was caught off guard like wouldn't be possible in a Lite.

Do you feel you've played so well that it deserves being allowed to walk it in? That Lite where your pack hunted me and then surrendered immediately, I actually contributed to the victory there, I didn't ride on the coat-tails of others, that mattered. But this?

How did I ride the coat-tails of others here? I'm not saying I had to play a masterful game or anything, but I'm sure you know that it's safe to say that I didn't just sit there waiting for others to play the game.

If it means so much to you, so be it:

I surrender. That means Tami and Malurous are the winners. And if Najs doesn't accept the surrender:

Vote Vainglory.

There, done.

Whatever you like. If you're reading my posts with any thought you'll notice this has nothing to do with getting myself a win. Heck, if only one of us has to win here I've rooted for tami all the way since he was still looking for number one, and because during this game I've become very sympathetic to his "voted for no apparent reason because of name" situation.

But well, if that's your decision, thanks.

Our hunt list (assuming I got the correct names for the first two nights):

Davisx3m
Boris ze Spider
Kingepyon
Devotist
Bagricula

How is that a particularly cowardly list? I don't see it that way, and that was certainly never the intention.

Everyone except Malurous should vote themselves. Also, what xav said.

I don't even want to think what you mean with this. :p