• We have updated our Community Code of Conduct. Please read through the new rules for the forum that are an integral part of Paradox Interactive’s User Agreement.
This. So you're just being a fucking asshole for no good reason. You know what really really really pisses me off right now? It isn't many games ago that I, as a losing wolf, did my best to save you with a late vote switch because, as my side had lost, I didn't want to strip a villager of the win (of course my packmate made sure you died anyway but I tried). And this despite you vendetta (I assume, I have no idea what the reason was) lynching me the game before or the one before that.

I guess I've learned something today: don't be nice to people, only be nice to people who aren't total undeserving cunts.

No vendetta. You killed Falc. That's. It.

Actually, if we're honest, Tornadoli killed me. And if these $^ù$^$é'" villagers had actually KEPT some votes on tamius we'd have thrown him under the bus without a shadow of a doubt. Admit it, Vain...

So cute.

Actually, if we're honest, Tornadoli killed me. And if these $^ù$^$é'" villagers had actually KEPT some votes on tamius we'd have thrown him under the bus without a shadow of a doubt. Admit it, Vain...

Mal still betrayed you. Granted, that's the point of the game, but neither should he take this so personally if I try to even the score.

Post deleted. I apologize for the words I used.

Guys, if you're gonna start taking it this personally, you should just walk away...

I don't take Werewolf particularly personally, or seriously for that matter. Only on this forum, I take AARland much more personally and I've posted a bit over the years in there but that's the most I've ever vented on these forums. Read from that what you will.

If it matters to Mal that much, I can concede.

Doesn't really make much of a difference. I think we all lose most of our games, and I've come this close without winning after a more difficult game before. I'm not here to win, or I'd probably have left already. :D

It isn't me not winning or tami not getting that elusive first win. It was the principle, which I found unjust, that made me see red.

I probably should have just walked it off or something, but I guess my quite stressful IRL situation might have got me there (not that it's an excuse for calling names like that). I'm sorry.

Mal still betrayed you. Granted, that's the point of the game, but neither should he take this so personally if I try to even the score.

Betraying Falc there was an integral part of gameplay and I think you can see the difference. Meso cannot be played anymore if pack A killing a pack B wolf leads to a losing pack B member yelling "x and y are wolves!"

And yes, like Falc says, you'd have killed tamius if you could have. And your pack actually started bringing the rival wolves up.

If you'd gotten tami there, would you perfectly honestly have been happy with it if I reacted by outing you and Falc? Your reaction might have been more mild than mine, but would you honestly have been 100% content with the result?