• We have updated our Community Code of Conduct. Please read through the new rules for the forum that are an integral part of Paradox Interactive’s User Agreement.
Pff Tornadoli. You're such a fail.

You've earned a night 0 hunt from my part. I announce that.

I reckon you were planned to be the JL loudmouth, but all you did was nothing. You didn't even pass me the scan list.

Die in pain.

Ok drxav, tami & mal are the wolves, please lynch these today please.

Vote drxav

thanks.

... I guess Drxav's on the list because of Tornadoli's death... Tamius has been up and down repeatedly... and Malurous because... he killed a waffle?

Look at me, I am fail. I fail and fail. Fail fail fail. Fail fail? FAIIL !

That was fail play anyways.

You should've known I wasn't a wolf since I didn't hunt you yesterday. You should have told me that. You should have played. Instead you sat down, watching the world go by around you and did nothing to improve your situation.

You let people stick a finger in your face and tell you you're no good; and when things got hard you started looking for something to blame, like a big shadow.
Let me tell you something you already know. The world ain't all sunshine and rainbows. It's a mean and nasty place and I don't care how tough you are it will beat you to your knees and keep you there permanently if you let it. You, me or nobody is gonna hit as hard as life. But it ain't about how hard you hit. It's about how hard you can get hit and keep moving forward; how much you can take and keep moving forward. That's how winning is done!

Now if you know what you're worth then go out and get what you're worth. But you gotta be willing to take the hits, and not pointing fingers sayin' you ain't what you wanna be because of him or her or anybody!

Cowards do that!

Last edited:
Malurous is a wolf!

I've been thinking about this. There are two options, knowing, as we do now, that Falc was a wolf:

1. Falc is lying and wants us to lynch an innocent villager
2. Falc is telling the truth and Malurous is from the opposite pack to Falc

Now, let's think this through. It's currently 3/3, which means that if Falc was going for option 1, then after the villager is lynched, and 2 hunts, the game ends with the other pack winning. Does that track with you? Would Falc really sell out his packmate?

Other option: Malurous is a wolf, Falc was from his rival pack, and consequently when Falc saw Mal move to kill him, Falc outed Malurous to ruin it for his betrayers. This fits.

Vote Malurous

And makes the werepussies that much worse for killing any villagers who might do something.

If the wolves had any sense they'd have left you in as a fifth columnist (or fifth wolf as it is), allowing you to do maximum damage to the village for them. I guess they didn't want to make it too easy.