• We have updated our Community Code of Conduct. Please read through the new rules for the forum that are an integral part of Paradox Interactive’s User Agreement.
You can just make a WW Lite without a Seer and still name it WW Lite, not "Ultralite".

Look back through all the WW Lites, especially near the beginning. They were doing all sorts of changes and still calling it Lite. You don't have to come up with a new naming structure for every change.

WTF? We're, what, 10 hours from deadline and nobody has voted?

Vote Tamius

I've no deep insights here apart from the way votes fail to stick on him.

Vote Tamius

I've no deep insights here apart from the way votes fail to stick on him.

you know what that is very weird.. although i think the quiet people needs some attention too.

Speak up or forever hold your lynch

Vote Devotist

He has posted twice this entire game and yet is still alive, your better than this vain, which makes me think your questioning of me on this issue is something to look into...

No I genuinely wondered why. I didn't read what you said about silent people as applying to him, and this game is so dead that I hadn't really noticed. I wanted to know your reasons, because if they're good then they beat anything I've got. Tami is guaranteed to get run up today, as I warned yesterday, so:

Vote Devotist.

Official votecount, 6 hours 40 minutes until deadline.

Devotist -2- Adamus, Vainglory
tamius -1- Bagricula

not voted: too many people

Okay, so... Kill Tornadoli? And if he's a wolf kill anyone who pushed Athalcor forward?

Vote Tornadoli

He has posted twice this entire game and yet is still alive

You know what's wrong with that number? That's the signup and one vote, and we're in day three... Turns out he failed to vote on day one but no-one noticed apparently.

Vote Devotist

More to get him involved than anything.

your better than this vain, which makes me think your questioning of me on this issue is something to look into...

Hmm, maybe. Something to add to him suggesting a tie yesterday a couple of times when we're at a stage where every potential living villager counts.

Vote tamius23

You can just make a WW Lite without a Seer and still name it WW Lite, not "Ultralite".

Look back through all the WW Lites, especially near the beginning. They were doing all sorts of changes and still calling it Lite. You don't have to come up with a new naming structure for every change.

It was more of a joke reflecting all this new Meso stuff than anything else. I would most probably call it Lite in any case.

Hmm, maybe. Something to add to him suggesting a tie yesterday a couple of times when we're at a stage where every potential living villager counts.

I have said for a long time now that ties should be reserved for extreme situations (IL and JL outings on the same day) and the final day (or penultimate day to avoid a wolf snipe). However, Meso complicates the situation. Particularly with Najs' setup of 2 v 2 v 15. Let's count one pack with the village, since for either pack to win it must, somewhat, regard the other pack as an enemy:

17/2 - 2 (Night 0)
15/2 - 3 (Day, Night 1)
12/2 - 3 " "
9/2 - 3 " "
6/2 - 3 " "
3/2 - 3 (Day, Night 5)

Obviously somewhere before the fifth day the packs must turn on one another.

But we had:

17/2 - 2
15/2 - 4 (tie)
11/2 - 3
8/2 - 3
5/2 - 3
2/2 - 3

IE parity came closer even with wolf wolves in a pack alive; with one alive obviously it moves closer as well.

So:

17/2 - 2
15/2 - 4 (tie)
11/2 - 4 (tie)
7/2 - 3
4/2 - 3
1/2 - 3

Parity is no closer, although assuming 1 wolf alive it does get closer by a day.

But balance this against what we'd gain. See how Tornadali and Tami's names, have come up again? So what I'm saying is that rather than end up in exactly the pattern we've got, picking over the survivors of each day's lynch, we'd be able to focus on new targets. Every day we spend repeating ourselves we suffer 2 hunts, so if we skip a day of going after Tornadali again, even if he's not a wolf (and he might be) we've avoided 2 hunts, as I see it.

But balance this against what we'd gain. See how Tornadali and Tami's names, have come up again? So what I'm saying is that rather than end up in exactly the pattern we've got, picking over the survivors of each day's lynch, we'd be able to focus on new targets. Every day we spend repeating ourselves we suffer 2 hunts, so if we skip a day of going after Tornadali again, even if he's not a wolf (and he might be) we've avoided 2 hunts, as I see it.

I like this reasoning.