• We have updated our Community Code of Conduct. Please read through the new rules for the forum that are an integral part of Paradox Interactive’s User Agreement.
It's always better to avoid ties. And it's always best to lean towards the most suspicious guy.

True on both counts. Of course I had hoped someone else would budge. :p

Yay! It was really interesting to see how people debated about my deeds. Interesting that almost no one really considered the possibility of me not lying and wanting to die :D.

An official count of votes at deadline

Athalcor -7- Tornadoli, drxav, Athalcor, esemesas, tamius, Falc, Malurous 2.0

Tornadoli -5- snoopdogg, Vainglory, Kingepyon, Devotist, Adamus
tamius23 -1- Bagricula

Everyone has voted. Update coming up.

Day 2

Your world has been rocked. For so long have you been safe from all threats, shielded by the might of your fearsome organisation. No man has dared to touch you. Until now.

Drastic times call for drastic measures. Killing two of your own didn't solve the problem, only made it worse, so now it's time to slow down a bit. Analyse the situation. Okay, who didn't finish his supper? Tommy Angelo. Clearly an Asian. As you drag him outside for a car ride not a sound can be heard from the man. He even... smiles. Baffled by his bravery you can only watch as Tommy Angelo pulls out his gun. A few of you dash forward, but it is too late. Tommy Angelo is no more, his brain splashed all over the once so shiny black car. The man might have been somewhat mad, but he sure wasn't an evil assassin. Those don't quit.

Night 2

No man sleeps soundly in his bed tonight. Every single one of you knows that danger lurks among you. A few of you are the danger that lurks among you. A few of you don't sleep at all this night, while a few of you never get to see the light of a rising sun again. Kingepyon never saw the knife in the dark. Snoopdogg never saw the thin thread dripping poison. Neither of them ever saw the light again.

You lynched Athalcor the villager
Villagers Kingepyon and snoopdogg were hunted

Well, not to belabor the obvious, but we are down to 10 players:

4 wolves
5 villagers
1 seer

Yes?

So if we don't catch a wolf today we're at parity.

The inventor of Meso desn't know hiw own rules? :p

Good point, Kiwi. Major facepalm for me.

Maybe Meso does make the villager stupider just by the name?

So...since the wolves can't hunt each other, and they need to eliminate the other pack via lynching to reach parity...

Presumably today or tomorrow they will begin trying to manipulate the votes towards wolfies. Will they also reduce their hunts down to 1? Possibly...since the hunts may be used to build a case against the enemy pack.

Last edited: